• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mythical Creatures Under One Roof

Do you want it to be summer time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sarah smiled at Oz. "Oz. That's a cool name." she said. She then nearly fell out of the air when she heard the girl's comment about moving out. "Why on earth would you do that?!" she exclaimed, wide eyed.

@Pyka the Pikachu @KpopSenpai "At least people enjoy my presence.." She gets up and puts the plate in the sink and washes it. "Who knew one guy can just piss you off..."

"I would drown you if I could." Ai said to Ahri. She then stood up. "Why am I even here?" Ai made her way to the stairs.

@Nanax

He had finally heard his stomach growling. "I left my food down stairs." He whined to himself and got out from under his bed. He looked around the room before fading away and reappearing at the bottom of the stairs. He looked around the corner and watched someone walking towards that direction. He moved out of the way so that who ever it was could pass. Once she passed he walked through into the living room to where a luggage bag was. It was full of different food items he had bought at a store before coming here. Without a 'Hello' to anyone he picked up the bag and walked back over to the stairs to return to his room

Aiden just grouped hug everybody. "Common guys! No need to argue! Fighting g won't do anything but hurt others! Love will make everyone feel appreciated that they exist! Everyone should stay because you're here for a reason!"

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"And that reason is?" Oz stated to Aiden while raising a eyebrow

[/QUOTE]
Sarah's hand shot up, a cheerful grin on her face. "I know! I know! The reason is that we're all weirdo freaks who don't fit in with human society!" she exclaimed with a happy, bubbly, excited attitude.

"That's the happiest I've seen Aiden all day." She flicks the water off of her hands. She starts to make hot chocolate in the coffee maker.

"There's nothing wrong with being happy, there is something wrong with being upset though." Aiden chuckled.

Ahri sighs. "Whatever, I'm going out for a walk in town." She goes upstairs to her room and changes her outfit, into her 'clubbing' clothes. (human with tails) She grabs her purse and walks back downstairs.Pushing her way, rudely through the crowd that was on the stair case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back