• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

WeirdisFun said:
(Long time no see too so I can see you're feeling better now :) )
(Eh... Kind of... Still busy as heck, but I am finally starting to free up again, for reals this time :3)

Tetro said:
Mr. S had fallen asleep. There were occurrences that may have gotten his attention but they were missed by him completely. He was out for a while before jolting awake. He blinked a few times before opening a reality door and walking through it. He appeared in the main entrance, noticing the tiny new arrival. He decided to stay around to introduce himself. There were plenty of others he hadn't really met yet so he felt a need to catch up quickly. He also noticed a strange energy coming from the girl. It was familiar, and unstable in its own sense. He walked over and looked down at both of them, "He is not a teacher, but I am. Please, come on in little one." He opened the door a bit more. Mr. S stared at the boy, "Go find Ms. Reed."
@Daniel reaving @Raven Daniel
The child nodded and slowly walked into the house and looked around shyly as she cuddled her teddy bear tightly in her arms. "W-why am I here?" She asked him quietly as her eyes scanned the room with fear before they locked back on the teacher in front of her. Then her powers kicked in and she just stared at him as every ounce of darkness in him was shown to her, the dark parts of his past, the dark parts of his powers, even his fears for some reason she could see. She just stared with a curious and blank look. then she just cuddled her bear more and waited for the mans answer

@Tetro

Last edited by a moderator:
Lina slowly wheeled up to the doors of the front building. It would have been easy for others to get in, but winning a track meet was one thing. Opening a door from a wheelchair was another. With a small chuckle at her own failure, Carolina knocked on the door and called, "Hello? Chicken nuggets!"

This had to be the place, right?

Zack stood outside of what had to be the strangest place he'd ever been.

To be fair though, he'd lived inside a special room for most of his life. So any building he went to would be probably be strange. What was the quote Dr. Daz said to him?

"The journey of a lifetime begins with a single step."

I've taken several steps though Doc.

He noticed another person by the door, and walked over to greet him or her. It was a she, and she was in a wheelchair

Damn things always scare the hell out of me

"H-hi. Do you need help?"

(that's okay I understand) @Ballerina

After helping the two he unequips his class and walks to the main entrance to think about something, he sighed as he looks around "what's wrong Jyn?" Eah's voice came out and asked Jyn because he just sighed a moment ago "nothing really I'm just a bit bored" he replied to Eah as he just sits and lies down at the sofa to relax.

(Can everyone delete the non-rp clutter posts? It's super annoying.)

Mr. S stared down at the girl and immediately knew something was off about her. He could feel her powers start becoming active, and something inside him put up a wall, allowing her to only see that there was just a darkness in him. Anything more than that was blocked off, like a dead end. "Ms. Reed is more qualified to answer that, lets just wait a bit before she comes to meet you okay?" He patted her head gently. He remained standing beside her as he waited patiently for Reed to come over and deal with the girl. He also noticed another newcomer. 'This job is going to run me into the ground I just know it.' He thought to himself. He wondered if they should hold another tiny introduction or meeting for the newcomers. There were quite a few so it would make sense.

@Agirl1107 @Daniel reaving

Tetro said:
(Can everyone delete the non-rp clutter posts? It's super annoying.)
Mr. S stared down at the girl and immediately knew something was off about her. He could feel her powers start becoming active, and something inside him put up a wall, allowing her to only see that there was just a darkness in him. Anything more than that was blocked off, like a dead end. "Ms. Reed is more qualified to answer that, lets just wait a bit before she comes to meet you okay?" He patted her head gently. He remained standing beside her as he waited patiently for Reed to come over and deal with the girl. He also noticed another newcomer. 'This job is going to run me into the ground I just know it.' He thought to himself. He wondered if they should hold another tiny introduction or meeting for the newcomers. There were quite a few so it would make sense.

@Agirl1107 @Daniel reaving
Isabella just continued to stare at him. She had seen everything before the wall had blocked her out. It wasnt like she looked intentionally but her powers did some times use her as a puppet. "I want my mama." She whispered quietly as she leaned on the man and gripped his pant leg tightly as she waited. For some reason she wanted a motherly face to look at, one that was kind and loving

WeirdisFun said:
(that's okay I understand) @Ballerina
After helping the two he unequips his class and walks to the main entrance to think about something, he sighed as he looks around "what's wrong Jyn?" Eah's voice came out and asked Jyn because he just sighed a moment ago "nothing really I'm just a bit bored" he replied to Eah as he just sits and lies down at the sofa to relax.
((Is this two people or one with a voice inside?))

A small girl on the verge of tears walked from the main entrance. Each step she took became more tedious than the last, she longed to hold her mother's warm hand again and the urge to run back to the train station with her parent was unbearable. She slowly walks over to the sofa her vision was blurry from the teary eyes, making it hard to make out the figures around her.

Ms.Reed looked around and scratched her head she swore there was someone at the door. She walked inside the front door and looked for anyone that could have possibly gone in. "Hmm maybe Mr.S has them..." Ms.Reed said to herself. She decide to go off to find Mr.S. She eventually got annoyed and just pinpointed him with her powers an teleported to his whereabouts. "Hello Mr.S and Hello tiny child" Ms.Reed said in a happy tone.

Seriously? No reply? Is this what the docs meant by 'girls are confusing'?

Well, okay. Maybe she hadn't heard him?

"D-do you need some help with the door? Maybe I-I could help?"

Perfect. Nicely done there Zack. She'll DEFINITELY respond now.

I hope the rest of this day goes a lot better for me.

Please let this be the case.

Please.

@Echo Dreamsong

Girl's a smart-alec. And a funny one at that.

Must've had a good life to be happy.

"His final goodbye was short, soft, and bitter.

She grabbed the bloody words from the air as they left his blackened lips.

as if to hold onto one last thing from him.

She pinned each letter above the inside of her door-

A daily reminder of what she had lost, and what the world had destroyed"

Zack recited the poem in his mind, remembering what his ultimate goal was. He opened the door with a grin, wide enough so that she might enter easily.

"I'm sure you'll learn how to do both, possibly at the same time if you're lucky."

His smile at her was hopefully convincing enough that she might not see the darkness behind his eyes.

At least one of us is excited about being here.

Or being alive, for that matter.

@Echo Dreamsong

No, I'm here to be the nurse, touching every kid I possibly can.

He scratched his head, looking around before answering.

"Yeah, they said they were all out of strong handsome men, so here I am."

Strong and handsome, huh? You can barely lift anything more than 30 pounds.

Don't even get me started on the handsome thing.

Zack looked at her for a bit, trying to see what she might be here for.

I got it:

Her wheelchair is actually a super fighting mech that only bows to her whim.

Perhaps she's like a centaur and this is just an illusion.

Have I already tried the mech idea?

It's a.....

You know what, forget it.

"I'm Zack, it's nice to meet you."

And your fighting robo mech.

Zack extended his hand, before realizing what he was doing. He pulled it back sharply, before looking at her with scared eyes.

Shit, gotta think of a good excuse so her feelings aren't hurt.

"Sorry, I haven't washed in like a week. Not sure you should be touching something so filthy, ya know?"

Smooth. Now she'll NEVER suspect anything.

Hey, maybe next time we DON'T forget about our condition, 'kay?

@Echo Dreamsong

Agirl1107 said:
Ms.Reed looked around and scratched her head she swore there was someone at the door. She walked inside the front door and looked for anyone that could have possibly gone in. "Hmm maybe Mr.S has them..." Ms.Reed said to herself. She decide to go off to find Mr.S. She eventually got annoyed and just pinpointed him with her powers an teleported to his whereabouts. "Hello Mr.S and Hello tiny child" Ms.Reed said in a happy tone.
When Ms. Reed appeared before Isabella and the man she was clinging to her eyes slowly looked up to the woman's face then in an instant she was at the Womans legs her arms wrapped around the woman's legs and her face burried into the woman's lower stomach. "Mama." She kept saying. This woman looked so much like the mother Isabella used to have. She knew it wasn't her mother but, she was the closest thing to it. "Mama." She said quietly again as she clung to the woman that had appeared. At this time she truly could care less what they were thinking about this strange girl with a sinister power. All she cared was that for some reason this made her remember, and fell like she was with her mother again.

@Tetro

"Oh the little muffin thinks I'm her mama" Ms.Reed said as she picked up the girl. She held it in front of her like how you would have held a small child with a dirty diaper. She smiled at the child then decided to make her float in front of here since she was tired of holding the kid.

@Daniel reaving

Agirl1107 said:
"Oh the little muffin thinks I'm her mama" Ms.Reed said as she picked up the girl. She held it in front of her like how you would have held a small child with a dirty diaper. She smiled at the child then decided to make her float in front of here since she was tired of holding the kid.
@Daniel reaving
"Mama." She said again as her arms outstretched to her. She wanted to be held. "Mama mama." She said as she kept trying to get over to Ms.Reed. Then she used her powers and black wings made of shadow appeared on her back and they flapped propelling her to ms. Reed and she happily hugged Ms.reed around the n neck as the wings dissapered in puffs of black vapor

Ms.Reed looked a bit uncomfortable as the little girl wrapped her arms around her neck. She knew the littler ones that came here needed more guidance than most. Ms.Reed hadn't had any children. She wasn't used to people hugging her as well luckily for her she was gonna help this kid and her odd reason for calling her mama. "I am not you mother small child" Ms.Reed said as she tried to pull the kid off of her.

Agirl1107 said:
Ms.Reed looked a bit uncomfortable as the little girl wrapped her arms around her neck. She knew the littler ones that came here needed more guidance than most. Ms.Reed hadn't had any children. She wasn't used to people hugging her as well luckily for her she was gonna help this kid and her odd reason for calling her mama. "I am not you mother small child" Ms.Reed said as she tried to pull the kid off of her.
"I know. But you look like my mama." She said softly to her with a frown. "Your as close to a mama as I can get now." She said softly as she kept hugging Ms.Reed even though she obviously didnt like it. "My mamas dead." She said quietly in a sad voice to Ms.Reed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back