• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

"Finnick is... he... Finnick he used me... He used his ability on me" Ms.Reed sobbed. "I'm no longer safe Swell" Ms.Reed cried as she pulled her knees to her chest.

@Tetro

Last edited by a moderator:

Khaleesi giggled lightly and nodded, "It's a deal!" Her warm smile just seemed to be there, all the time. Her eyes were violet and light pink. Grabbing his hand lightly, Khaleesi pulled him along as they walked to the kitchen for food. Two or three steps later she let go of his hand and walked next to him, smiling softly as she swayed with their movement. "I um... I really like your marks..."

@Mistory1997

He smiled, looking to her from the corner of his eye"thanks...that makes me feel a lot better...I like your eyes. They have an air of mystery around them. Gives off an exciting feeling"

@PixieDusts

As Emerald sat in her office she saw her egg glow for a minute. She jumped up, grabbed it, and pulled it close to her chest. She felt the first contraction as she fell over. She started to call out for help. "Help....please...." She said as she felt the second contraction.

@Anyone

Raven appeared back in his room, starting to feed his minions. Darky, which was beside Emerald, watching out for her, looked confused.

Darky started to panic, he didn't know what was happening, but he thought Emerald was really hurt. He squeaked in another language nervously, his mind going blank.

Emerald got up and dragged herself into the closet with the egg. She locked the door and five minutes later you heard squawking and crying. "Oh god...." You heard Emerald say.

@Raven Daniel

Raven only saw the last part, through Darkys eyes. He appeared in Emeralds office. "W-What happened? Ms.Emerald are you ok?"

@Hisan

"Thank you." Emerald says grateful. She slowly opens the closet holding a slimy sleeping dragon the size of your forearm. The hatchling in a green towel, Emerald was crying but smiling at the same time out of joy.

@Raven Daniel

"Woah..." Darky hid in Ravens arms. Darky made a little squeak when he peeked at the dragon. He then talked to Raven. "Hm? Darky, you didn't fail, you knew what to do, you shown me what was happening." He tried to cheer him up.

Emerald stumbled over to her desk tears still streaming down her blank face as she stared at the hatchling who stared back. "Sq-squawk...?" The hatchling weakly croaked. Emerald started to rock the baby gently.

@Raven Daniel

Raven smiled lightly. Darky snuck up close to the dragon, trying to get a closer look. Darky whimpered a little, then scampered back to Raven.

Emerald looked at Darky then at the hatchling who was trying to wriggle out of its towel to investigate the goblin. The hatchling was unsuccessful and fell back asleep. "Raven, would you like to see him?" Emerald asked her eyes never leaving the hatchling.

@Raven Daniel

"Okay....I need get to my dorm." Emerald said as she stood up and started to walk back to her dorm she was shakey and looked like she was going to fall over.

Nyo shushed Emily and gently rubbed her back. He didn't exactly know what to say to that, so he stayed silent as Ms Reed came in, freaked out, and left. She was acting weirder than normal.

"Do you want to, uhm, to talk about it?" He quietly asked her. He really did have a peaches and cream past compared to these people.

@Echo Dreamsong

A gunshot blared throughout the school reaching most rooms. The noise traced back to Julius room where he was laying unconscious on the bed with a hole going from his under his chin to the top of his head. Trails of blood stretched to the back wall in front of his desk and blood dripped from the roof. After a couple minutes Julius eyes shot open and he inhaled a deep breath, he shot his head up looking around the room while breathing in and out air. Julius put his gun back on his desk and opened his notebook The notebook had two-hundred pages in total and one-hundred-eighty-three of the pages were filled with tally marks going over into the millions in all. He pulled out his pencil and scratched another tally in the notebook then flipped it shut and looked at the blood splatter on the roof and wall sighing.

Sewell was about to say something when he heard a gunshot. "...." He sighed in frustration, already upset about what was going on with Ms. Reed. He put a hand on her shoulder, "Who is Finnick? And... Where might he be?" He sat down with his arm around her. Mr. S' eyes began to flash a yellow color out of anger. He was beginning to lose his composure and calm demeanor.

@Agirl1107

"H-he was an ex of mine... W-when we broke up he snapped and showed his true colors" Ms.Reed cried. "He is hellbent on getting me back and keeping me like some sort of pet" Ms.Reed continued. Ms.Reeds eyes were red from the tears. "Last time I check her was on Jupiter but I can't detect him anywhere... We need to start training the kids now Sewell or he will slaughter them" She said her voice beginning to sound a bit hoarse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back