• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

"Hmmm..." Raven looked through the mob of goblins for a certain one. "Nemea...where are you?" Raven continued to look for her. The goblin greatfully took the cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hm? Oh no, this is fine!" Raven took a sip. As the goblin with another cup, shares it with two others. "Nemea..come on out!" He continued to search for the goblin.

Aiden simply listen to the pair talk,but his mind was somewhere else. With a sigh, he pushed himself up. Librom seemed to get the message, inhaling the chair and then was put back into the pouch."Eh...keep the tea. I think I'll go on a walk..."

Stepping free of the room, He started on his way,his hands in his pockets. He was tired. But he knew he shouldn't sleep. Not yet. He had something to do...

Making his way to the dorms, he made his way for his own. As far as he knew he was alone in his room,so he could do this in private.

"112,112...ah,here we go..."

Stepping inside, He gave a glance about. A simple Room, with plenty of space. Good.

He stepped to the bed,and sat down. How to do this. He didn't get how it worked. But he should talk to someone...and a teacher would be best...

"Eh...ms.reeds? I'm...not sure exactly how to find you...I just...I need to talk to someone who...might be able to help...and you seem the best option here..."

He waited for a moment,and sighed, shaking his head.

"I need help...a lot of help...and Librom can't help here. He knows my magic,but..."

He thought about his words

"...Everyone here either is afraid of me,intimidated of me, or simply hates me. I mean...miss emerald,but I think it's because of her egg,more than anything...none of us are normal,and I get that, but..."

He hadn't meant for it to happen, but he felt tears falling,and he saw the wet stains i n the carpet below"...it's cheesy...its cliche...but what do I do...I've always been told I'm wrong, I messed up, I'm not good enough. I've always been told I have to meet these...expectations I can't make, and no matter how hard I try I'm...I'm either a disappointment, or something to be feared. Today in the arena...I didn't mean to...I wanted to impress everyone...let you know what I could do...but...I guess I even disappointed myself. Thinking I could beat you like that...in the end I just lost it. I had to...do something right. Show you I was strong. Show you I was able,and not just...just some kid who isn't worth the time. I guess I was wrong..."

He sighed,laying back,his feet still on.the floor as he covered his eyes with a hand.

"Mom was right. Never going to be worth anything..."

@Agirl1107

Mr. S was writing something in his notebook, a small mirror in front of him scanning through each and every room in the mansion. He was taking down notes, only needing a literal second to get the information he needed before writing it down. He kept the books while Ms. Reed did her... thing. As he glanced through each room, simply making sure there were no anomalies or problems going on, he stopped at room 112. He wasn't able to hear the boy in the room, but he could see that there was obviously something wrong. The mirror vanished and he sat back in his chair, thinking deeply about what he saw. He tapped his pen on the desk as his eyes stared aimlessly at the wooden top while he pondered.

Mr. S sighed and stood up, closing his book after deciding to go meet this student. He walked through the reality door, appearing in room 112. "Excuse me..." He spoke softly at first so as not to startle the young man too much. "But..." He stared at him silently, not really knowing how to go about being caring or nice. He sighed and just spoke, "What is bothering you?" He asked with less of an edge to his voice than normal.

@Mistory1997

The teen sat up immediately,looking as if he had just been slapped.

He quickly ran a hand over his eyes, wiping away any tears that remained

"N-nothing,sir. I'm just...w-what the hell are you doing here?"

He had already become defencive. Honestly it was a ploy,just to make himself feel better.

"I-I mean...I'm just...working through some things. I'm sorry,I don't...think we've met..."

@Tetro

"Oh!" Nyo exclaimed, rushing forward. He pulled off the tab then pulled off the lid, laughing nervously. "Sorry, you do have to take the lid off first. But you just have to scoop the stuff out now." He grinned at her and stepped back to finish his drink.

@Echo Dreamsong

Emily glared at the lid and waved her spoon at it. "Be gone with you lid of destruction!" She cried before nudging it away with her 'weapon'. Then she smiled at Nyo "Spoons make good defense tools. Very dangerous." She said with a nod before attempting to scoop the ice cream out. Mostly failed and stabbing it sideways.

Raven found the goblin, and hoisted her up. "Nemea was the first one I made." Nemea looked the same as every other goblin, except her darkness pattern has a little twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms.Reed paced back and forth in her room. Something was definitely wrong. She couldn't sense Finnick anywhere. He had already made the first move. "Son of a, Where did he go" Ms.Reed yelled. She had to prepare the students for anything. "For all I know he could be building an army" Ms.Reed muttered angrily. Ms.Reed had to start teaching the students their abilities now. "I don't know what your planning Finnick but I will win you crazy son of a gun" Ms.Reed yelled. She was tired and was going to start classes tomorrow. Until she felt a presence calling out to her... She felt the presence disappear as soon as it came. "Mr.S must of taken care of it" Ms.Reed muttered into her pillow as she fell into a restless sleep.

"I am the vice principal, and you may call me Mr. S." He explained. "I saw you were upset and thought I might be able to help. Contrary to what most might believe... I don't hate everyone. It is my job to take care of problems with the students, almost like a councilor." He took a step closer, "What is your name?" Mr. S finally asked. He was fine with the boy getting defensive, he was able to compartmentalize when he cared about things.

@Mistory1997

Nyo nodded in agreement. He'd been hit by spoons a lot of times and he had to agree that they hurt when they hit you in the right place. It was also annoying when there was food on them.

"Maybe if you got some on the spoon you could try eating it." He teased.

Miya was walking the halls, searching for something. Her mind was blank, her eyes were dark. She looked like a raccoon from the lack of sleep she was getting. Her movement was slow, she was wobbling and sighing. The young teacher bumped into the walls, trying to keep her eyes open.

Khaleesi was sitting in her dorm room, thinking about what she was going to do with everything that's going on. Before she knew it, she was up and walking over to the door. It opened with a creak and she peered outside her room, her brown hair almost touching the ground as gravity did it's work. She smiled lightly and stepped out, walking the halls silently. Her eyes, a light blue and light purple, glistening in the light as she walked.

He paused,looking the man over,before looking away"eh...Aiden...Aiden Emore,sir..."

He sat back down on the bed,wringing his wrist as he waited for a response.

@Tetro

"I want you to know that you aren't alone here. Ms. Reed and myself, we will help in any way we can. I might be able to empathize. I will leave you, but if you ever need someone to talk to just open a door and think of me. As weird as it sounds, it will connect you to my room." He responded. As he went to walk out of the room he turned back, "If you are having troubles with your powers, we can go to the arena and I can assist you with any struggles you may be having." He gave him that last bit, walking out and closing the door behind him.

@Mistory1997

Mr. S wanted to give the boy some time to breathe and think. The vice principal coming into his room so suddenly. Even he knew that it was a bit intense of a thing to do while Aiden was going through whatever it was he was going through. As he looked around he noticed a happy student walking. I wonder how many other students I have yet to meet He internally groaned at the lack of interaction he had with others. "Excuse me, come here." He walked towards the girl a little so their potential conversation wouldn't disturb Aiden.

@PixieDusts

Khaleesi jumped at the sound of a teacher's voice. She turned around slowly, her eyes flashed a black with teal as she walked to the teacher, not knowing it was the Vice Principal. "U-um, Yes s-sir?" She asked, her eyes now a pure teal as she stared up at the teacher. "I-I'm sorry if I did something wrong..." Her mind was all messed up, 'What did I do? Am I in trouble?' She asked herself, her eyes turning and ice blue.

@Tetro

Raven finished his cup, as the goblin shared his with more. "If you need anything, find one my minions, they'll show you to where I am if it's dire, and they will be glad to help with anything!" Raven finished the sentence as he left Emeralds office, to explore more of the school again. Darky dispersed the group after they all drank, and then went to Emeralds side if she needed anything.

Mr. S noticed the girl's eye color changing. He stared down at the girl, "As far as I know, no you are not in trouble." He crossed his arms, not realizing how scary he might be seeming at the moment. "Your eyes, I knew someone whose eyes did the exact same thing. There is no need to be afraid. I just want to know your name. I'm Mr. S, the vice principal." He explained. "Quite beautiful actually...." He complimented her absentmindedly, studying her eyes. When he realized what he had just said, and to a student, his entire body tensed up. Of course it couldn't be seen due to how composed he made himself externally. He remained silent, waiting for her to tell her his name.

@PixieDusts

Raven explored the school, looking at the decor and art. "I'll probably die before I see every part of this building...and who knows, there could be secrets in here, like a room no ones ever seen before." Raven looked around carefully, trying to find out if his guess is correct.

Khaleesi looked up at the teacher as she shook lightly. "You did?" She asked him, referring to when he said he knew someone who had the same eyes changes. Her eyes suddenly changed to a true blue as she relaxed a little, realizing it was the vice principal, she smiled lightly and bowed. She as well froze, hearing his comment. Her eyes were now a magenta as were her cheeks. She lifted her head and rubbed the back of her neck. "I-I'm Khaleesi... Um... S-sorry for disturbing you...."

@Tetro

"You weren't disturbing me. It's nice to meet you Khaleesi." He replied politely. "Yes I did," He referred to having known someone who had eyes similar to hers. "My cousin, her name was Skittles. Her eyes changed color depending on her mood. She also threw handfuls of skittles at people.... So many skittles..." He mumbled the last bit, remembering vividly her visits. "But anyways... I won't bore you with my stories." He rolled his eyes. "What might your power be?"

@PixieDusts

Raven continued to search, as he summoned some of his minions to help him. "Alright guys, anything secret you can find, I want you to look closely." Raven explained what he was looking for. The goblins nodded and went on their quest to search for hidden rooms.

Khaleesi smiled brightly, "It's nice to meet you Mr. S. You're cousin seems fun." She said, trying not to seem a little weird, but it's life, things happen. Her eyes widened when he asked her powers, the one thing she hated. Her eyes turned to a greyish, dark green, ice blue. "I um... my power...? It's um... I can... I can summon things...." She said softly, looking down as if she was ashamed. Her hands began to shake, a little nervous about being around the Vice Principal, her mind began to race, not wanting to sound weird.

@Tetro

"She was very fun. I miss her sometimes, but life is life." He shrugged. He noticed her eyes and frowned lightly. "No need to be worried." He reassured her, smiling. "I have always loved summoning things. I used to make creatures of ice walk around my castle whenever I was bored. One time, when I was a boy," He leaned in a little, laughing softly as he thought about the memory, "When my father visited me I summoned a couple of yetis to attack him and my uncles, a-" He cut himself off. Mr. S stood up straight and cleared his throat, "Well... Anyways. I think you have a good power. I may want to see a demonstration sometime in the future." He was back to his 'normal' stoic and closed off attitude. "....." He stood there silently, looking to the side for a bit before turning to leave. "Um... Have a good day..." He walked away.

@PixieDusts

Khaleesi smiled at Mr. S. His laughter made her eyes change once again. Listening to his story she felt a little calm and relaxed, like reading out of a book, or listening to music. When Mr. S stopped talking Khaleesi jolted a little. Her eyes shifted as he walked away, "Um... Have a good day..." Is all that she heard from him. "Th-thank you!! Um.. You too..." With that Khaleesi turned the opposite way and sighed, walking down the hall, her hands in her pockets.

@Tetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back