• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

Nyo laughed softly. He liked this more open Emily. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he felt some kind of energy pass through the air. He glanced at the fire again before looking back.

"We should probably help Ms Reed." He said, not making any action like he would move. "A fall like that would probably hurt even if you can manipulate all time and space." He paused as he heard her exclaim something and frowned. "Or...not?"

@Echo Dreamsong @Agirl1107

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not a fragile human Nyo I don't get hurt from falling of simple buildings" Ms.Reed said cheerfully. She the floated over to her students and smiled brightly. She noticed the small flame creature and gasped in surprise. "Awwee my little marshmallow made you didn't she" Ms.Reed said happily.

Raven tried to think of happy things, but it all came back to the manslaughter. He put up the Pictures, but that didn't help either. "I should have risked myself...but no I was too much of a coward..." The dark energy lock on the door became stronger.

Mr. S noticed a girl rushing out, he was about to follow when he stopped himself. A rather horrid thought went through his mind. He let the matter go, walking to his room instead to relax. He needed a bit of a break from all the excitement. If he was needed then he would be called upon.

Raven heard the knock, and instantly stopped sobbing. Maybe if I be quiet for long enough, they'll go away... The dark energy on the door nearly shocked Emerald from the touch.

Emily blushed and looked at Chalice as he shrugged before going back to burning the logs to warm his friend. Emily then stood and shuffled to behind her new friend, ignoring the shudders passing through her. "U-um, Ms. Reed? Is there, um, any food?" She whispered, clinging to Nyo's arm.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Emily blushed and looked at Chalice as he shrugged before going back to burning the logs to warm his friend. Emily then stood and shuffled to behind her new friend, ignoring the shudders passing through her. "U-um, Ms. Reed? Is there, um, any food?" She whispered, clinging to Nyo's arm.

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh yes of course food... TO THE KITCHEN" Ms.Reed said childishly as she walked o the kitchen.

Nyo looked down as Emily grabbed his arm. He smiled reassuringly at her then looked up to Ms Reed. His smile was more nervous when he looked at her. He looked back at the burning log, and waved goodbye before turning his attention to where he was walking. He shrugged in response to Emily's question.

"We already did a bit of training in the arena." He told her. "But I'm not sure if that's official." He added.

"Classes start tomorrow kiddos don't worry about it we will be alright for now but I have some more business to attend to you shoul know how to get to the kitchen from here" Ms.Reed said as she teleported away.

Julius was having a blank stare seeming to stand in the same place for what seemed like hours on end then he sneezed and walked away. Julius went back to his room and got a change of clothes this time wearing dark blue cargo pants and a short sleeve Hawaiian shirt. After that he grabbed a bottle of root beer he had in his stash and walked out of his room and outside the school looking around while sipping on rootbeer.

Emily shuddered and stared at where her teacher had been. "I really hate it when she does that..." Then she proceeded to drag Nyo into the kitchen. And grab bags of anything she could.

Nyo walked along next to Emily. He looked around the room, reaching for a glass and looking at the possible drinks. He glanced over at Emily grabbing anything and everything she could.

"I can, uh, cook. Do you want me to make something?" He offered, pulling a carton of juice from the fridge. He unscrewed the juice and waited for an answer while pouring it.

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Raven put a dark energy lock on the drawer. He then proceeded to follow Emerald.

[/QUOTE]
Emerald made you sit down in a chair on the other side of her desks. "Now what actually were you doing?" She asked as she picked up her beloved egg and held it close to her stomach.

Emily shook her head and snatched up a box of crackers, holding it like the best thing in the world. "Some crazy guy stole my last box... I had to search for months to find enough pennies to buy it too!" She said with a huff, crossing her arms around the food. "If I find him, I'll send Chalice after him! Chalice will nip at his heels and then come back." She nodded.

The book grumbled,Aiden still inside. Librom had stopped him from leaving,wishing to talk to him. He figured miss emerald could defend herself,and mostlikely wouldn't want to leave her egg unguarded.

The book shifted,opening itself on her desk,Aidens artistic render appearing on the page(a drawing of him). It began to move,streatching like an animated cartoon."miss emerald? The page is still available for your egg..."

This was much more comfortable than being half way out the book, and could still interact with them when needed.

@Hisan

(Sorry. Work. I'll be abit slow for afew hours)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hisan said:
Emerald made you sit down in a chair on the other side of her desks. "Now what actually were you doing?" She asked as she picked up her beloved egg and held it close to her stomach.
I was just practicing, and I accidentally put to much power into the lock, and it sorta got out of hand. Then I tried to stop it, and I successfully did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back