• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

Nyo took a gulp of the juice. He'd been thirsty for a while, but he didn't really know if he was allowed to help himself to the drink. He thought over what Emily had said as he tasted the sugar.

"You were homeless?" he asked, tilting his head to one side.

(You're all good dude.)

"No thank you. Would you like to join us? We're making tea soon I think." She said in a happy voice. She looked at Raven and said "Could you go get the kettle please? It's over there in the top drawer." She pointed to a filing cabinet. She gladly accepted your lie.

@Mistory1997 @Raven Daniel

Emily froze, glancing at the floor near his feet. "W-well, maybe... It didn't make too much of a difference. I mean, I learned far more life skills than if the house hadn't burned- I said that out loud didn't I..." She mumbled, burying her face in the food. She certainly hadn't had this much food since, well, age five. What she said was true though, she certainly learned far more skills than any school could teach her. For better or worse.

"Tea?" Aiden thought about it,and the pages began to turn They stopped on two blank pages, and he began to pull himself free. He stopped at the waist,and it looked as if his legs were the desk itself. He streatched, and sighed."I'll join. Unfortunantly Librom can't have tea. Ruins his pages..."he pulled himself out,his feet coming to the floor. The book slammed shut,its face appearing again.

"Quite so. Appologies"

@Hisan
@Raven Daniel

Raven grabbed the his spell book from Darky, and flipped to a certain page. "..." He started to scribble some thing in it. So now we know what kind of darkness that was...I could use it for the arena... Raven thought to himself

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyo took a deep breath and finished his drink. h hummed for a second before shaking his head.

"If you don't want to talk about it, then just forget that I asked." he told her, smiling. "I know not everyone's past was, uhm, peaches and cream like mine was. Speaking of peaches, are you really just satisfied with crackers?" He opened the fridge and a few cupboards. "There's like yoghurt, and I think that there's, uh, ice cream."

Raven felt Darky tug on his scarf. "Hm?" He looked down at Darky, as he started making signs. "Yeah, that's fine Darky." Raven gave Darky his approval as the goblin ran into another room.

Emily gasped and dashed over, her eyes wide. "I-ice cream! I've never had any! Can I try some?" She asked, rocking back and forth on her heels.

He nods,and Librom reopened. Reaching into the page, he pulled free a chai, a simple foldable lawn chair, and the book slapped shut

"I don't appriciate you using me as a suit case, boy"

"What are you gonna use it for?"

The book didn't have a response as Aiden took a seat. He sighed, slowly unwrapping his bandages to examine the wounds on his arm"so, miss emerald, you just came to this school aswell,right?"

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

(@PixieDusts

So far several new students, Aiden included,have come to the school, they got to train abit and meet some of the teachers, and all the teachers are weary of Aiden. Emily woke, and it seems Emerald laid an egg. And I believe the tournament was announced)

Nyo shut the cupboards and pulled out a draw from the freezer. He pulled out an unopened tub of plain vanilla ice cream and put it on the counter before reaching for the cutlery draw and getting a spoon.

"Don't eat too fast, or you'll get brain freeze." Nyo warned her with a smile as he pushed the things towards Emily.

Darky, the goblin, came back with multitudes of his friends. "Oh...I forgot how many of you guys I made..." Raven looked at all of the surprised slightly.

"Yeah...I was pretty lonely when I made them..." Raven looked at them, remembering the good times he had with them. A tear formed in his eye. "Hehe...they were actually good at finding things for me to escape the prison."

Emily frowned at the tub, holding the spoon. After a moment, she began stabbing at the frozen treat with an annoyed expression. "I'm not doing this right am I..." She sighed and put the spoon down.

Nyo tried to hide his amusement at her failing. He shrugged.

"It's probably just over, um, you know, really, really cold. Let it warm up a bit, or warm up the spoon." Nyo suggested with a shrug. "It'll make it softer."

(Gonna go to sleep now. Bye.)

Raven wiped away the tear. "There always causing trouble..." He looked at the group, as they try to look innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
He gave a sigh, closing his eyes."so these are your kinds of goblins? Nothing like the ones I grew up with. They were much larger, and basically destroyed everything they touched. It was terrifying. Orcs were worse though..."he shivered, getting comfortable.

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

"I assure you, they can be dangerous..." Each on grew to the size of gorrilas. "And if I let them, they can destroy stuff...but, I mainly use them to give me information." They All shrunk down to their original size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back