• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

"I mean do you give me permission to gain your ability? And I would have to meet the requirements as well right? So I would have to do something in order to gain it I would be able to gain the ability to do that but not all your stats. Get what I am saying?" Threlm looked at him and thought of how much a problem he could be.

Last edited by a moderator:
He nodded"Librom can make it any kind of enviroment you like...can watch its condition and we can pull it out in just afew seconds..."he pulled the book free, opening it to a blank page

"Hello, Mister Emore. I see that you are feeling better now." Alma smiled softly over at Aiden, relieved that he seemed better now than before. "And thank you for offering your assistance with Miss Herold's egg."

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

Raven yawned, as he made the arena even darker. "Heh." Ravens always like spending time in the dark whether it's reading, or thinking, he enjoyed it. But, he also had a fear of the darkness he uses.

He nodded, and just held book out"n-no problem..."

He actually had a red tint to his pale cheeks. He was a jerk and had a temper,but he really never had much experience with people being nice. Especially girls. So...you get the idea

"Just s-set it in the center and a p-picture Will appear...we can,..add anything you like..."

@Hisan @Maiza Avaro

Raven transported himself, into the arena. He looked up to see the group talking. His face immediately had a dark red blush. "H-How many people will be watching?" Raven said to himself, in terror.

Jyn laughed "yeah I'll give you permission to gain it I mean if it can help you then I'll be happy to help" he said smiling he is willing to help since he likes helping others "yeah...you might need some requirements once you hear a sound of broken glass that means you obtained a class ah and don't worry there is something called Starting class so you can have a mage power at the start and also the stat doesn't really matter since this is not a game (4th wall break) what matters is how you use also you can use any skill...as long as it's related to the class and not more powerful than the class you are in and you can't just say and use Omega Flare when you're in Mage class" he explained alot of it to Threlm if needed he might give him a note.

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Raven imagined himself, fighting other people, and being beaten to a pulp. He also made an audible swallow. "Oh jeez" Raven appeared near the group again.

He gave a nod"y-Ye...Librom. help me out here..."a grumble erupted as the egg vanished,an artist sketch it appearing on the page. He nods as a nest, looking as if it was made of carefully laid leaves, formed.

"Its kept at an even 98 degrees Fahrenheit...will that do?"

@Hisan

Threlm kept note in his head and would also gain the basic knowledge when he started the mimic. "Well thank you for that peice of knowledge my friend. And thank you for giving me permission." Threlm looked around for his original time it would be 3 am so he was just a little bit tired. And he looked tired.

(It is 11 for me and I have school sigh so i am going to go to bed now lol. @WeirdisFun

"Ah, young love." Alma sighed as she looked over at Aiden with a coy smirk that disappeared as soon as it appeared. Her form began to sink into the ground, and she flashed a bright smile at the younger boy. "Well, goodbye for now, Mister Emore."

@Mistory1997

(Sure have a good nighty night then @Saruwatari Tomohisa)

"No Problem at all Threlm" Jyn said smiling and yawned, he rubbed his eyes and sits on the other bed "anyway I'm going to get some sleep I suddenly got tired all of a sudden" he said as he lie down on the bed and instantly snored "sleepy already eh..." the voice said and giggled.

Raven appeared behind Emerald, staying silent. He then aimed his hand at Emerald. "Dark blast." Three blasts of pure darkness slam into Emerald.

Emerald sat down and waited for the boys next strike. She planned on letting him win as to not hurt his feelings, and an excuse to give to her colleagues just in case she did lose.

Threlm laid down and got into a comfortable position thinking about the events of todays and all the other supernaturals and yawned before passing out.

Emerald quickly got back up and used a light barrier to knock Raven down. She willed the barrier to stop existing and flung another volley at the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back