• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ms.Reed's home for special children. (Open)

Julius was about to be flipped over into a quarter nelson when he shifted weight from the foot he had down to the one he was resting up at his side. He slammed his other foot down into the ground balancing himself then as best he could he grabbed Mr. S arm and managed to get out of the grip of Mr. S then he switched to a Crane style of fighting bending his arms to mimic a cranes wings while staying mostly on one leg jumping between his two feet. He waited defensively since Julius wasn't a good offensive fighter but he had mastered almost all of the man made defensive combat styles.

"I'll have you know that I am much, much older than Mister Daniel here, Miss Herald, that includes you." Alma stated firmly to the younger woman, though the twitch of her lips revealed that she was trying to hold back a smile. "Not to mention the fact that I am one of the teachers at this institute."

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

Raven listened to Alma, and even saw the twitch whilst he glanced at her. But, his gray eyes keep fixating on a point in the arena wall. "Hmmm..."

(You're the first person to know where my characters from lol.)

"I didn't mean any disrespect so I apologize. However I myself am a teacher here. And you don't have any idea how old I am." She smiled at the younger woman. @Maiza Avaro

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. S stood back up, noticing the stance Julius was in. He closed his eyes, going into the same stance, mirroring his co-worker. He held himself there for a few seconds, taking in two deep breathes. On the second exhale he opened his eyes and broke the stance, throwing a jab right towards Julius' chest. He closed the distance quickly, his right arm extended out as much as it could be with only a tiny bit of bend to it. Crane... Wait he's going to hook at the joints... He cursed silently, realizing a little too late due to his lack of footing.

@CainMcknight

Threlm laughed. "So at any moment you may walk into this room as a chick with like the complete opposite personality." Threlm laughed but it was in a slightly joking mannor. "Thats kool completely useless to me that kinda sucks for me but hay it could be very useful to you." Threlm smiled again and sat back down on his bed.

@WeirdisFun

(How could I not? xD )

"Unless you're from before 1866, I am confident that I am indeed older than you are." Alma quipped back, her hands resting on the curves of her hips.

@Hisan

Raven dissapeared into the shadows, and appeared near the wall he was eyeing. Raven now inspected the wall closer. "Theres some thing about this specific tile..." Raven traced his finger over it in a circle pattern. "Oh...it's just weak...but a simple punch could crack this..."

With a sigh,the teen walked down the halls,hand to his temple. He shook his head trying to get a thought."its my temper. Again. Cursed emotions....

He rolled his arm,thinking to himself as he walked. Already he failed at keeping them in check...

Raven appeared back to the two women. He actually found their conversation slightly amusing.

"330 b.c. atleast comparing my worlds timeline to yours." She looked over at Raven and cocked her head curiously. "I do believe that as teachers we have a responsibility to our wandering student." She pointed to Raven who was next to us. (Do me a favor don't have your character hate mine, please. Enough people hate me lol.)

While Julius was waiting in defense Mr. S rushed to attack to soon Mr. S arm was almost straight about to hit his chest. In a swift motion Julius brought one arm hooking Mr. S and bending it at the joint then jumped out of the way of the momentum and palm punched Mr. S in the back of the neck.

"it's possible but I'm not doing that...maybe" Jyn said chuckling "oh really trust me it might be very useful to you I mean class chef can make you cook better and class...I don't know then let me give you a bit of a demonstration then" he was about to give Threlm a demonstration of his ability, he exhales and said "Class Equip...Knight" after saying that his body lit and after the bright light fades he now wears an armor, has a shield, and a sword "there how about it? I bet you can do it since I showed it to you".

@Saruwatari Tomohisa

Raven looked up at the lights. "It's so bright...mind if I dim it down a little?" Raven didn't want to freak everyone out, with what he was about to do.

(Don't worry, she's just being playful.)

"You do have a point." Alma thought aloud as she looked over at Raven, who was asking if he could dim the lights down a little, and nodded her consent.

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

Raven got into a strange stance, darkness covering him. "..." Soon, the whole arena is covered in darkness, but it's still bright enough to see the other side.

Mr. S moved with the motion of his redirected strike, spinning rapidly and taking the hit instead to his chest. Julius might have felt like he punched steel since Mr. S moved into the punch. Using the opening, he planted an open hand firmly onto Julius' side and flung him downward towards the ground. His muscles flexed intensely, having put enough force behind the throw to send a semi-truck through a brick wall. The speed he moved at though caused Julius' punch to do considerable internal damage.

(I am off to bed, so I won't be able to reply for a consider number of hours :D )

@CainMcknight

"Go ahead. Before we go down to the arena I need to do something." She left to go to the restroom with her inflated pregnant stomach. She came back her stomach flat and a large marble white egg in her hands. "Ummm where should I put this..." Emerald asked nervous and fearful for her egg.

@Raven Daniel @Maiza Avaro

Julius landed on the ground with a thud blood spilling out of his mouth and nose, it would take a minute for his organs to repair themselves. He laid on the cracked ground barely able to breath and he smiled laughing "I give." He said coughing out the words.

"Ummmm..." Raven almost mentioned his shadow realm, but it may be too cold. "I really...do not know" Raven looked around and started thinking of ideas.

"I believe you should put your... egg... in your bedroom." Alma suggested unsurely as she stared curiously down at the egg, her head tilted slightly to the side.

@Hisan @Raven Daniel

"I don't want to leave it too far away though..." She said thinking "Do you think you could hold it for a bit?" She asked Alma

"Librom can hold onto it..."

Aiden had his walk,and had stumbled across the group He seems better,his hood having been pulled up,his pouch hanging from his hip."safest place to keep valuables in a fantasy realm only you can get into it..."

He stepped over,seeming alittle nervous to the others reaction." H-hello miss peregrine "

@Hisan @Maiza Avaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back