• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

"What are hands? What is weird?" She asked as she looked to the girl then the newcomer to the conversation. On the bright side it was starting to learn new things.

Catherine shook her head "Hands... you use them to get things, hold things" she pauses and resumes "Weird is you questioning what are hands."

"I am sorry for being 'weird'." She said. "This is the first time I had taken corporeal form." She added as she tilted her head. "I am Mist." She said monotonously.

"Mist? Is that your name or... what you're actually made of?" Either way, Deirdre was well and thoroughly creeped out. A girl who could make herself incorporeal at will? That certainly was something new.

"I am Mist as I am the mist and the mist is as I." She said monotonously, turning her to face the other girl. "I have long observed your kind for so long that I wish to know more about your race. Do you know a place where I can do so?"

"Well... you can know a lot of our 'race' here. You have come to a very good place." Catherine complimented the girl as she noticed she only keep saying 'weird' and she probably already went overboard.

(@Metaphysics sure loool)

Catherine then get her backpack and put her spell book in the bag and then faced Mist "Why don't we go to the building over there?" she pointed at the nearest building "And meet more people like me" she smiled.

Deirdre went with Catherine and Mist into the school. She turned to Catherine and said, "You know, I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm Deirdre. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Catherine, It's also nice to meet you" Catherine smiled at her "By the way, what's your ability?" she asked curiously

"To be honest, it's probably easier if I showed you rather than told you." Deirdre looked up and saw that the ceiling was rather high. That was good. The transformation process was on the violent side. Have I ever done this in public? I don't think so, but there's no time like the present.

She made her right hand into a fist and pointed it straight up. "Dragonfire, ignite my heart!" A gout of flame surrounded her, and when it subsided, Deirdre was changed into her magical form, with its red-and-white costume and draconic wings. "So... what do you think?"

@Metaphysics @Immortal Pizza

Last edited by a moderator:
As Sheryl opened the doorway in front of them, Vali became progressively very eager. It isn't every day that a hole in space and time is opened in front of you, so Vali feels an almost compulsive need to explore. "Would it be socially frowned upon to just throw myself in?" , Vali thought to himself, but deciding it would probably be a bad idea to just lunge into a hole in reality he stayed his feet.

"Reality manipulation, huh. Didn't realize that was possible. The world is such a unpredictable place."

Vali, upon seeing Sheryl panting, recalls that she did say that opening the door would probably tire her out.
"Ah right, you said it might tire you out. Food should help." , Vali reaches into his jacket's pocket only to retrieve a mass of wrappers, "Hmm, I could've sworn that I had more..." , Vali then proceeds to search his other pocket, retrieving even more wrappers. "Did I really eat all of them? Sounds like me, so probably. Oh well." , Vali takes off the black duffle bag from his shoulder, and loots around in one of the side pockets for a few seconds before withdrawing three blueberry energy bars; he then re-shoulders his bag. "Here, have one." , Vali, while holding his own bar between his teeth, offers the other two to Sheryl and the brown-headed girl. "They're blueberry. Very delicious, but I wouldn't recommend eating them if you are allergic."

@queenhistoria @DawnAntalios

Catherine looked at Deirdre with her jaw dropped "What the hell just happened" she said in a whisper that can still be heard. "That is just amazing..." she said and started clapping slowly.

@Daird

"Oh, it's nothing," Deirdre said with a flap of her wings. "I'm more interested in you, Catherine. Got anything cool you can do?"

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Trey shook his head. "No, nobody wants to practice with me." He says to her.

[/QUOTE]
She thought for moment. "Alright then I'll train with you."

"Yeah sure why not? You need some one to train with. Plus I have top grades so I should be able to help you." She smiled and put her hands on her hips. "So where do we begin?"

Sheryl wiped the sweat from her forehead and accepted Vali's offer. Usually she would have protested and refused such generous offers not wanting to be a burden but the rift drained much more of her energy than she originally expected. She took a bit from it - and fell in love with it. Berries were her favorite and especially this one felt amazing and delicious.

" Thank you so much Vali, these are wonderful. " said Sheryl after eating the snack. Now she felt energized again " I am in your debt. "

She now stepped within the rift, thrusting herself off from the boundaries of reality. She floated for a brief moment in the swirling lights of the abyss then her feet found solid ground on something and she looked around. No matter how many times did she travel to the edge of reality it always amazed her with the seemingly impossible scenery. Shooting stars were dashing through the ever changing sky while being illuminated with millions of stars. Milky ways spun slowly around as countless other universes were born and collapsed with each of her heartbeat. It was fascinating, breathtaking and stunning at the same time. She floated towards the opening of the rift now to invite her guests.

" Come, it is as beautiful as ever... and maybe with more people it will be even more fancy! "

@queenhistoria @Rari

animegirl20 said:
"Yeah sure why not? You need some one to train with. Plus I have top grades so I should be able to help you." She smiled and put her hands on her hips. "So where do we begin?"
Trey smiled brightly that someone was willing to help. He nodded to her. "Well,I just concentrate on becoming fire and...now!" He said as he jumped forward from a crouch, turning himself into speeding balt of fire that went around the room. "Got it! oh no...I can't stop again!!" He said as he kept circling the room in his fiery form.

"Whoa." Was all she could say. It was really pretty cool what he was doing problem was he couldn't get out of it. She there thinking and watching him. "How did you get out of it the last time?" She needed to know if she was going to help him.

"Wow, best idea ever." Trey said sarcastically as he smacked into a wall and changed back. "Ow..." He said, rubbing his head.

Noyeh said:
Kuroha jumps back, a rift opens u behind him. He jumps in, disappearing inside the rift. He appears in the air, behind the man and his shadows. Going head on against the man, he a rift the same as before appears under them, sucking sand, and nearby people. Kuroha's got sucked in with a smirk on his face.
Kain smiled he stopped in his tracks slashing his sword in a cross manner the dark energy stayed in the air, as kain drew a pentagram. He spoke words of power" Oceanus igneus, ex infernis . Egredere de cane hadies . Reddite ergo divisi hostes mei; in igne foret. Afferte, si infernalis , a tenebris et ira populo huic!"

The pentagram swirled in hellish flames black flames spouting from the center. Out from the portal came a hell hound the size of a tanker truck.

082b6b914b7f796b13ffcf6992235208.jpg

Kain pointed his sword towerds the boy" tear thy flesh assunder." He said th hell hound unleashing earth shaking roar. It unleashed a large stream of hellfire all around the boy turning the sand into glass.

(Translation for spell from latin)

From hells ocean of fire. Come forth hound of hadies. Render asunder my foes in flames. From darkness bring forth your hellish rage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back