• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

"...What is training?" Mist asked as she tilted her head in confusion. That was the first time that she had heard of that word and was rather curious about it.

Still transformed, Deirdre glanced over at Catherine. "Another spellcaster, hmm? Mind showing me what sort of spells you have?"

(Same @Nellas lol but it seems like im still with Daird :P )

"I can only do simple ones like teleporting, making fires, winds and other things. I can't do major things yet. That's why I was sent here" she sigh. "Yours are cooler and easy" Catherine grinned at her.

@Daird

"Maybe, but they all come from my ring." Deirdre showed off the gaudy object in question. It was gold carved in the shape of a dragon, with a ruby in the mouth. "If I lose this, I become a normal, ordinary human. I don't think you can say the same."

Metaphysics said:
"...What is training?" Mist asked as she tilted her head in confusion. That was the first time that she had heard of that word and was rather curious about it.
"Training? It's something you do to get stronger or to reach a goal, mostly for stuff like raw power, speed, or strength." He said as he went over and sat by Amu.

"By the way, thanks for that Amu, you really helped me out!" He said brightly with a smile to her.

@Metaphysics

"What is power?" She once again asked. So many questions were popping into her head but this was one that seemed most interesting to her.

"Power is something you do in your own way. Everyone has power, but some people are stronger at it than others." He said to the girl.

"I see." Mist said as she looked between the two and tried to copy the smile resulting in a cute and small smile. "Is this power?"

He chuckled a bit. "It's cute enough to seem like it, but no." He said to her with a small smile, the girl looked so cute and innocent!

Hearing him say those words made Mist feel something. Her smile grew wider and there was a certain light to her eyes. "Thank...you." She said slowly and cheerily. She was feeling something that made her feel as if she felt lighter. "Ah...I feel weird." She said, switching back to her monotonous way of speech.

"I feel..light...slightly energetic..." She said as she looked at him. "I think I feel...happy...by calling me cute...What is cute?"

"What is cute? Cute is...what you use to describe someone or something they do that you like a lot. It means attractive in a pretty way." He said to her.

"I...I..." Mist stammered as she felt her face heat up. "M-my name is Mist, what's yours?" She asked shyly, idly wondering what was going on. She was a sentient mist, she...it wasn't supposed to feel any emotion.

Trey could see her starting to get a bit flustered and it made him smile a bit more. "My name is Trey, nice to meet you!" He said to her. "Mist..that's a pretty name, cool too!" He said to her brightly.

" It is wonderful, is it not? " exclaimed Sheryl with happiness in her heart as she watched the cosmos and the endless universe around her. No matter how many times did she enter here she would always be mesmerized by the sight. " I can not tell you how happy I am that you are here with me guys... "

She turned around only to see nobody around. She was alone in the rift.

"... guys? " she asked once again only to be greeted with utter silence. She then headed to the tear she had created to see if something had happened to her companions. As she peeked outside her heart sank as there was no one out there. She was probably too eager to invite them to her own world without paying attention how much they were probably freaked out by all this.

Heartbroken, she left the rift and with a single motion she immediately closed it. She then started to walk towards the school grounds in resignation and defeat, fighting back her tears as her feet took her towards her destination ever so slowly.

" What was I thinking.... this had happened to me so many times in my life, yet once again I foolishly allowed myself to be fooled like this.... "

She then sat down below a huge tree she always found as a company and was no longer able to hold back her tears. She started crying and weeping ever so silently. She thought she had found company, but once again she was all alone...

Mist noticed through the window that someone was crying. She dissipated into mist which traveled near the girl. She reformed and sat down next to her. "Hello..." She said monotonously as she looked at the girl. She noticed that the girl was crying. "You are...leaking from your eyes?" She asked hesitantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back