• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magical Girls Academy (Open!)

Elissia looked at the academy from a distance and gasped at the size, she looked around worried knowing it was her first day. she fiddled with her hair and slowly walked towards the academy. "here goes."

After a few minutes she arrived and kept away from all the students hoping she would not be noticed

Kuroha teleports out of the ring of hellfire, teleporting directly onto the familiar he summoned. "Yee Ha!" Kuroha cries out, carrying a crystallized spike, outlined with orange, he jabs it into the Familiars head, doing it multiple times. before teleporting a few feet away from it, holding both of his hands out, a rift opens up, the same crystallized spikes outlined with orange shoot out of it, directing it to the Familiar. Teleporting far about away from the beast he was facing. "Hell! Oh don't I love the Heat Haze."

@Lord Anubis

Noyeh said:
Kuroha teleports out of the ring of hellfire, teleporting directly onto the familiar he summoned. "Yee Ha!" Kuroha cries out, carrying a crystallized spike, outlined with orange, he jabs it into the Familiars head, doing it multiple times. before teleporting a few feet away from it, holding both of his hands out, a rift opens up, the same crystallized spikes outlined with orange shoot out of it, directing it to the Familiar. Teleporting far about away from the beast he was facing. "Hell! Oh don't I love the Heat Haze."
@Lord Anubis
Kain teleported behind the boy" dont you love distractions!" Kain said a focused face appearing on his, as he grabbed the boys shirt throwing him over his shoulder across the air. As he did this he broight his blade up seeming to do nothing, but after a few seconeds the boys face would have a small cut appear across his cheek. Kain smiled licking the drop of blood, at the edge of his blade.

elissia suddenly felt a pain in her face at the time of the attack, "my face, being a oracle is not nice at times" a tear rolls down her cheeks as she remembered if someone close got hurt she felt it.

Kuroha examines the weapon the man uses, while still in flight, he teleports onto the ground, standing up. He held his hand out, an exact copy of the weapon the man uses was made, outlined with orange. "How will you do with the same weapon against the same weapon?" Kuroha asks, teleporting at a incredible speed around the man, going in to attack, making small cuts on the man, continuing to teleport around him constantly. "Get... Out.. Of... This... One.." Kuroha getting a bit exhausted and dizzy, but still trying to have his confidence up. Teleporting away, yellow pillars break from the ground, going up rapidly from one side to the other. Kuroha teleports onto a bench, rifts opening up around the man, crystallized shards with a orange outlining shoot out. Sitting on the bench, he rests for a while.

elissia ended up having to sit down near a man she did not know on a bench due to the pain she was feeling, another tear rolled down her cheek as she felt the need to cry. "this place is a deathtrap."

Looking over to the side, he sees a girl next to him. "Yeah..." Kuroha was thinking of how the girl didn't see the yellow pillars and the spikes shooting about. "Why are you crying?" Kuroha asked, feeling the blood drip down his cheek. More yellow pillars grow from the ground, going in whatever direction it was created to go to. Thinking of a possibility to beat the man he was facing, no having much progress.

elissia looks at the man talking to her and looks away "im ok" she walks away pretending not to see the pillars, she stops and whispers "full health" the man's cut heals quickly as she walks away.

Kuroha, ignoring the fact that someone healed him, still rests on the bench, playing his Game Boy. The game being Pokemon Red. He looks up occasionally, seeing if the Pillars are still going up, the rifts still shooting. "Get the Pidgey!" Kuroha cries out, trying to catch one of the Pokemon on his game.

(I'm gonna be gone for quite awhile, wedding.)

elissia overhears the man say get the pidgy and she giggles but gets mad about the fact he did not thank her. "some people" she keeps walking with a angry look on her face

(@Metaphysics I don't think so. She hasn't been on all day from what I can tell. )

( @Metaphysics that is one more thing that I do not know. And I'm the middle of something with two others at the moment, so I can't, sorry. Maybe later though. )

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"Wow, best idea ever." Trey said sarcastically as he smacked into a wall and changed back. "Ow..." He said, rubbing his head.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey now I'm trying to help. Ok I have and I have a idea but I need to transform first." She got in her stance and breathed in and out slowly then she did a ballerina spin and transformed. "Ok not that's done." She walked over to him and put her hand on his chest and a white glow came from her hand and covered his whole body. His body now had a light white glow. "There we go."

(look at the cs to she what she looks like)

"Wow..." He said as he looked at her transformation. He watched as she walked over to him and enveloped him in a white glow. He looked at his body and his hands, turning his attention to her. "What did you do to me?" He asked curiously.

"Well you have problem stopping right well I'm going to help control that. Turn back into the fire bolt you were and when you can't stop tell me." She didn't really answer his question but she wanted to show him. "Well come on hurry up."

Trey was curious and nodded, leaping forward into his fireball form and launched around the room in a circle again. A few minutes later he told her "I can't stop again!"

(his fireball form
fireball___by_kaizer617-d4w90ry.jpg
)

"Alright!" She put her hands in front of her and aimed them at him. Slowly he started to slow down. "Darn! Your fast!" he struggled to get him at a complete stop. "Now transform back.....Please hurry I'm not sure how much longer I can hold you in place."

"Why thank you, it's a gift and a curse. Alright, I'm on it!" He said as he tried to transform back and was able to, landing in a crouch. "Whoa...what did you do?" He asked even more curiously.

"I can top a person movements." She sat down tired form that. "Though you were the hardest one yet. So basically all you have to do is try to slow down and stop as much as you can. When you can't slow down anymore I can slow you down and stop you."

Amu, who was still in her magic form, stood up when she heard a someone speak. She then looked over at the door and saw a girl standing there. "oh Hi." She said smiling.

Metaphysics said:
Mist heard a commotion nearby and peeked through the doorway. "Hello?" She asked monotonously as she looked from one person to another. @animegirl20 @Son of Crota

"Wow...I'm kinda glad I was the hardest for you, But cool, thanks! He said to her brightly. Trey looked to the girl in the hallway. "Oh, hello." He said to her.

"Hello." She repeated. "I heard some noises coming from here and I was wondering what was going on." She said as she stepped through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back