• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

f379538c87b8c83d070f5c8275d4254a--blue-anime-blue-hair-anime-boy.jpg
Name: Allan Callhoon

Appearance: Standing at 5ft11in and weighing 150lbs if not for his sapphire eyes and hair he wouldn't stand out very much. He is a bit lanky but well defined. With many traits that people would consider effeminate.

Personality: Allan is Kind of a wall flower. Not to say he Is shy but he doesn't really go out of his way to interact with others. However he is pleasant company if you can get him to talk. While he is considerate, calm, and kind, he is also a bit air headed and Is a major klutz

History: Allan was raised in London England, his mother was a policewoman and his father a traveling businessman. His father frequently visited that states and was rarely around. However when he was 15 years old the cat got out of the bag. His father had been having an affair for nearly eight years now. When his mother found out she was devastated and eventually took her own life. Allan was sent to live with his father in Colorado. Though he blames his father for his mother's death, he has been lucky enough to not have to interact with him very often after all he is still very rarely in town.

While he attempted to just blend in and live a normal life he wound up getting himself dragged into some strange things after finding a large oblong coin on a hike with some friends. That was about aonth ago, and ever since then he spends his weekends in the mountains attempting to learn all he can about his new-found power.

Appearance:
e1c7bbfac8309191c42e93db9270b353.jpg
In his dragon scale armor Allan gains a layer of iron hard scales which add an additional layer of armor to his body in addition it amplifies his strength ten fold and grants him razor sharp claws. His hair grows all the way to his mid back but retains its sapphire blue color.

Weapon: far1052-iron-sword.jpg
Iron Fang- an indestructible Buster sword with a razor sharp edge. It weighs an astounding 200 pounds and can extend its handle to become a large polearm.

Passive ability- Iron Body- Arron's body Is naturally stronger and more durable than an average human. This allows him to lift almost a ton and withstand comparable Forces. If a normal human were to punch him in the face they are liable to break their hand on it.

Light attack- Iron Piercing Needle- (50% unarmed/75% power Sword form/100% Spear form.) by unleashing a quick thrust attack coated with iron magic Allan can pierce armor and most defenses with ease.

Heavy attack- Razors Edge- (50% Unarmed 75% Spear Form 100% Sword Form) coating the edge of his Leg or blade Allan can unleash a Slashing arc which can slice buildings down at Max power.

Ultimate attack- Supreme Defense- (Buff) coating himself with iron magic Allan can harden his scales further increasing his formidable strength and defense and making himself nigh invulnerable and strong enough to lift a small building. This form only lasts for 1 minute and can only be used in his armored form, afterwards his armored form ends.

Theme-

Extra- Allan is actually decently skilled with his weapon. His hand to hand skills are somewhat lacking And he talks with a British accent.

Last edited:
View attachment 379232
Name: Allan Callhoon

Appearance: Standing at 5ft11in and weighing 150lbs if not for his sapphire eyes and hair he wouldn't stand out very much. He is a bit lanky but well defined. With many traits that people would consider effeminate.

Personality: Allan is Kind of a wall flower. Not to say he Is shy but he doesn't really go out of his way to interact with others. However he is pleasant company if you can get him to talk. While he is considerate, calm, and kind, he is also a bit air headed and Is a major klutz

History: Allan was raised in London England, his mother was a policewoman and his father a traveling businessman. His father frequently visited that states and was rarely around. However when he was 15 years old the cat got out of the bag. His father had been having an affair for nearly eight years now. When his mother found out she was devastated and eventually took her own life. Allan was sent to live with his father in Colorado. Though he blames his father for his mother's death, he has been lucky enough to not have to interact with him very often after all he is still very rarely in town.

Appearance:
View attachment 379233
In his dragon scale armor Allan gains a layer of iron hard scales which add an additional layer of armor to his body in addition it amplifies his strength ten fold and grants him razor sharp claws. His hair grows all the way to his mid back but retains its sapphire blue color.

Weapon: View attachment 379240
Iron Fang- an indestructible Buster sword with a razor sharp edge. It weighs an astounding 200 pounds and can extend its handle to become a large polearm.

Passive ability- Iron Body- Arron's body Is naturally stronger and more durable than an average human. This allows him to lift almost a ton and withstand comparable Forces. If a normal human were to punch him in the face they are liable to break their hand on it.

Light attack- Iron Piercing Needle- (50% unarmed/75% power Sword form/100% Spear form.) by unleashing a quick thrust attack coated with iron magic Allan can pierce armor and most defenses with ease.

Heavy attack- Razors Edge- (50% Unarmed 75% Spear Form 100% Sword Form) coating the edge of his Leg or blade Allan can unleash a Slashing arc which can slice buildings down at Max power.

Ultimate attack- Supreme Defense- (Buff) coating himself with iron magic Allan can harden his scales further increasing his formidable strength defense and making himself nigh invulnerable and strong enough to lift a small building. This form only lasts for 1 minute and can only be used in his armored form, afterwards his armored form ends.

Theme-

Extra- Allan is actually decently skilled with his weapon. His hand to hand skills are somewhat lacking And he talks with a British accent.
Is that a Mukuro I see?

Perhaps :)
I honestly don't know. I know his second form is Gaijeel from fairy tale
Ah yeah I noticed that too. Regardless though, I like it. Nice concept, pretty cool ideas. And also a big flipping sword. It wouldn't be a tropey rp if the iron scale user didn't have a BFS.

jpeg.jpg

Ah yeah I noticed that too. Regardless though, I like it. Nice concept, pretty cool ideas. And also a big flipping sword. It wouldn't be a tropey rp if the iron scale user didn't have a BFS.
That's how I felt about it too. I'm excited to use the different form of the weapon

Dove West

step0002.jpg

Dove West
"I am soooorrry!!!"
"I am sooooo sorry!!!"
"P-p-please forgive me!!!" Said with tears in his eyes.

"My d-dear students...i-if you are gonna keep bullying me...I-I-I am going to get angry..." Again, said with tears in his eyes.

"Stop calling me a perverted masochist...or pedophile...I-I-I am going to cry......" Once again, said with tears in his eyes.

"Kya!!!" Yep...tears in his eyes.

"Nyaaa!!!" You get it.

Name: Dove West
Written appearance: Dove is a tall man with strong build. Dove mainly opts for formal clothings when he goes to work. He may or may not also wears a diaper from time to time. Anyway, he always strongly disagrees while whimpering whenever anyone brings this up.

Personality:
At first glance, Dove appears to be a completely normal, functional, independant man. But reality is cruel, so cruel that it gets a little disgusting...and maybe annoying. You see, once you get to interact with him, you'll notice the way he will be staring at you, it's almost like he's begging to be bullied.

Tearing up for no particular reason when he feels like you are staring at him for too long, that's when it hits you, this man is 'something', he is really 'something', that 'something' that completely escaped the definition of a functional human being. A loser among losers.

Dove could be roughly described as a failure of the species of homosapien that has completely loses his abilities to survive besides whining.
step0001.jpg
Our Hero, Dove "Nyaaaa!!! It hurts!!!"

Yes, he can't even walk properly, you'll most probably sees him with bandages all around his body or face most of the time, it's almost like he is a toddler with masses of muscles attached to it, what a waste. No one can be sure of how he's able to survive as a fully grown up man, legend has it that he still needs his dying mother to spoon feed him, and the sad part is he doesn't even have any mental disability(maybe just a little), and yet he can live a life more pitiful than the disabled.

Backstory: Dove is the teacher of the legendary class, you know, the class full of colourful quirky characters, coloured-hair that can fill up the rainbow spectrum perfectly, and fancy hairstyles just so you can differentiate between the students because no one have time to remember Japanese names.

Last edited:
Dove West

View attachment 379252

Dove West
"I am soooorrry!!!"
"I am sooooo sorry!!!"

"My d-dear students...i-if you are gonna keep bullying me...I-I-I am going to get angry..." Again, said with tears in his eyes.

"Stop calling me a perverted masochist...or pedophile...I-I-I am going to cry......" Once again, said with tears in his eyes.

"Nyaaa!!!" You get it.

Written appearance: Dove is a tall man with strong build. Dove mainly opts for formal clothings when he goes to work. He may or may not also wears a diaper from time to time. Anyway, he always strongly disagrees while whimpering whenever anyone brings this up.

Personality:
At first glance, Dove appears to be a completely normal, functional, independant male. But reality is cruel, so cruel that it gets a little disgusting...and maybe annoying. You see, once you get to interact with him, you'll notice the way he will be staring at you, it's almost like he's begging to be bullied.

Tearing up for no particular reason when he feels like you are staring at him for too long, that's when it hits you, this man is 'something', he is really 'something', that 'something' that completely escaped the definition of a functional human being. A loser among losers.

Dove could be roughly described as a failure of the species of homosapien that had completely loses his ability to survive besides whining.
View attachment 379251

Yes, he can't even walk properly, you'll most probably sees him with bandages all around his body or face most of the time, it's almost like he is a toddler with masses of muscles attached to it, what a waste. No one can be sure of how he's able to survive as a fully grown up man, legend has it that he stills need his dying mother to spoon feed him, and the sad part is he doesn't even have any mental disability(maybe just a little), and yet he can live a life more pitiful than the disabled.

Backstory: Dove is the teacher of the legendary class, you know, the class full of colourful quirky characters, coloured-hair that can fill out the rainbow spectrum perfectly, and fancy hairstyles just to you can differentiate between the students because no one have time to remember Japanese names.
Faith in humanity restored.

Edit: This was my 100th post.

Last edited:
Dove West

View attachment 379252

Dove West
"I am soooorrry!!!"
"I am sooooo sorry!!!"

"Nyaaa!!!" You get it.

Personality:
At first glance, Dove appears to be a completely normal, functional, independant male. But reality is cruel, so cruel that it gets a little disgusting...and maybe annoying. You see, once you get to interact with him, you'll notice the way he will be staring at you, it's almost like he's begging to be bullied.

Dove could be roughly described as a failure of the species of homosapien that had completely loses his ability to survive besides whining.
View attachment 379251

Yes, he can't even walk properly, you'll most probably sees him with bandages all around his body or face most of the time, it's almost like he is a toddler with masses of muscles attached to it, what a waste. No one can be sure of how he's able to survive as a fully grown up man, legend has it that he stills need his dying mother to spoon feed him, and the sad part is he doesn't even have any mental disability(maybe just a little), and yet he can live a life more pitiful than the disabled.

Backstory: Dove is the teacher of the legendary class, you know, the class full of colourful quirky characters, coloured-hair that can fill out the rainbow spectrum perfectly, and fancy hairstyles just to you can differentiate between the students because no one have time to remember Japanese names.
This is brilliant

Dove West

View attachment 379252

Dove West
"I am soooorrry!!!"
"I am sooooo sorry!!!"

"Nyaaa!!!" You get it.

Personality:

Dove could be roughly described as a failure of the species of homosapien that has completely loses his ability to survive besides whining.
View attachment 379251

"Remind me how I ended up in this class again." -Aaron

Christy is the classmate who reminded the teacher about the homework when he forgot to collect it. That's why everyone hates her.

We are if you want to be. TBH I haven't even finished looking at all the profiles yet, so I'm not sure how old everyone is.

I'm glad you're hyped! I'm hyped too, which feels really nice because I've been having trouble forcing myself to have fun with RPs lately. The plan is to start approving profiles this afternoon, and hoooopefully start the RP this evening.

i have to work soon and ill be there pretty late and im super tired already but ill see if i can get a cs done at like 2am or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back