• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

WIP for now, just working on it
Lilah Vonelle [tab=Normal Mode]
[/tab]
[tab=Normal Mode]

• “Why am I here... I mean.. I... Yeah... i want to be here but.. Uh...”
    Name: Lilah Vonelle

Appearance: long white hair, dark skin, large glasses, bright orange eyes to accompany her gentle face along with a sharp-looking black and white school-dress with a large green bow on the front. Has a bit of a jitter to her steps and looks rather unstable most of the time, as though she’s just about ready to jump to the nearest corner and hide

Personality: Lilah is your generic shy nerd, that would be more than happy to tell you a dozen books to read, video games to play and websites to visit if she were ever to work up the courage to say hi, of which she still hasn’t done despite her duration at school. Although she does not have a stutter, occasionally she may simply not talk due to not knowing what to say, or general social anxiety getting the best of her. Lilah isn’t sure why she got the scale, and almost wishes she didn’t get it in the first place, but is too reluctant to give it up due to it practically being her dream. Excels in her academic side of life, not so much in anything else.

Backstory: Lilah Vonelle, the shy one, that one girl that sits at the front, never says a word to anyone and flinches at the sound of her own name. Raised in a rich family with parents that travelled frequently, she never had to talk to anyone throughout most of her life. She was pretty enough not to get bullied, smart enough not to be made fun of, but too awkward to make any friends. Most of her time was spent studying, sleeping, reading or browsing the internet while enjoying the company that was herself, and while she always wished she had someone to talk to, she never really got around to it through her constant procrastination.
[/tab]
HELP, I MADE IT WORSE

Guys, Weli has also given me UNLIMITED POWER

So I can answer your questions as well. Feel free to ask me anything!

If enough of you ask nicely, Nat will make you a Discord server.

I can't get the image to show up without making it an attachment so I'm forgoing the BBcode.
I found you another link! (Because I went on google to confirm whether it was Rinto or not ^^')
Zerochan
This should help >w<

I tried to remove most of the bb-coding, but now my CS is split into two ;-;
Okay, I fixed it, will send it to you in a PM soon >w<
Before I do that, were you using any specific font or color in it? So I can put it back~

nah, it was all base font. Thanks a ton and I'm really sorry for the hassle I caused ;-;
Hahahaha, it was no hassle, really. I enjoy fixing stuff like this >w<
I've also broken code lots and lots of times before, I kinda got used to that, at this point ^^'

What do you guys think?
Aaron Ran
  • Kagamine.Rinto.full.2047012.jpg

“Why can't things go normally for once?”​
    Name: Aaron Ran

Appearance: Green Zelda Hoodie and blue jeans, earbuds probably. Blonde hair is usually a mess because he doesn't give a crap about caring for it. Blue eyes. Pale skin.

Personality: “Damn, where do I start? Pissed off most of the time? Fed up? Eh, I'll let the narration explain it.” Aaron genuinely couldn't care less about any of the crap that happens to him. He has a lot of attitude and doesn't really like humanity. He more often than not gets fed up with what's happening and goes and sits in a corner for a bit, or tries too any ways. Sitting in a corner is hard when demons are attacking.

Backstory: Aaron is just a normal dude who happened to be dragged into this crazy magic stuff by pure virtue of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He has no powers and only survives due to being a frequent user of TV Tropes and genre savvy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back