• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

Theme||Terrible Monster Attacking

"A queen until proven otherwise, that's my motto!"

Ena Dahlahmegesh

• [Name]
    Ena Dahlahmegesh the third

[Gender]
    Female

[Age]

[Appearance]
    Hair brown as bark, teeth sharp as knives, eyes golden as the setting sun. Her horns are hidden within two extravagant tuffs of hair. Shameful things, those horns of hers, dull and small. Lumps would make for a more fitting name.

[Personality]
    Bombastic as a queen should be. Full of pride, ego, the eternal roaring flame. Boastful, boisterous, bodacious, belligerent, but above all, fabulous. Disillusioned is she who can't accept reality. Foolish is she who rejects the truth. Yet unharmed is she who hides behind her own pride.

[Backstory]
    Bottom of the barrel, runt of the litter, the weakest demon. Born into this world with grand ambitions, she desired only one thing. Ena wished to stand on top, to become queen of the demons. She didn't have the power to see her goal through, but what she lacked in strength she made up for in cunning. For years she locked herself away, coming up with the perfect plan to obtain the regal status she deserved.

Then, at last, the time was right. The pieces were in place, the planets were aligned. Yet lady luck did not favor Ena. Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Framed for a crime, an unwitting scapegoat. Without a trial, without a chance, Ena was thrown into Abbadon. Becoming queen would have to wait, if only for a while.

A more casual atire
View attachment 383181

"Zzzzzzzzz..."
View attachment 383185

Spirit Bomb!
View attachment 383183

"I hate this drink. But I have to keep up appearances, so I'll just smile to hid my suffering."
View attachment 383186

I just think this one's cute.
View attachment 383191

Miko

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm trying to find inspiration while juggling a myriad of other things I'm doing. But I haven't forgotten about this.

Don't die! Have funny pony gifs!

d9d.gif

I, uh, still don't know if I'm accepted, that's why, I uh, haven't posted, yet...
You're accepted. I don't even remember who your character is off the top of my head, but you're accepted.

EDIT: DID YOU EVEN SEND A CHARACTER SHEET I CAN'T FIND IT IN MY INBOX

Good thing you don't remember the fact I gave my character Hyper Beam.

Time to use and abuse!

I'm thinking about having Aaron come across a scale and just be like "lol no. I'm not touching that." And walking away so someone else find it.

welian welian
Not sure if you saw it or not but just in case >w<
Theme||Terrible Monster Attacking

"A queen until proven otherwise, that's my motto!"

Ena Dahlahmegesh

• [Name]
    Ena Dahlahmegesh the third

[Gender]
    Female

[Age]

[Appearance]
    Hair brown as bark, teeth sharp as knives, eyes golden as the setting sun. Her horns are hidden within two extravagant tuffs of hair. Shameful things, those horns of hers, dull and small. Lumps would make for a more fitting name.

[Personality]
    Bombastic as a queen should be. Full of pride, ego, the eternal roaring flame. Boastful, boisterous, bodacious, belligerent, but above all, fabulous. Disillusioned is she who can't accept reality. Foolish is she who rejects the truth. Yet unharmed is she who hides behind her own pride.

[Backstory]
    Bottom of the barrel, runt of the litter, the weakest demon. Born into this world with grand ambitions, she desired only one thing. Ena wished to stand on top, to become queen of the demons. She didn't have the power to see her goal through, but what she lacked in strength she made up for in cunning. For years she locked herself away, coming up with the perfect plan to obtain the regal status she deserved.

Then, at last, the time was right. The pieces were in place, the planets were aligned. Yet lady luck did not favor Ena. Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Framed for a crime, an unwitting scapegoat. Without a trial, without a chance, Ena was thrown into Abbadon. Becoming queen would have to wait, if only for a while.

A more casual atire
View attachment 383181

"Zzzzzzzzz..."
View attachment 383185

Spirit Bomb!
View attachment 383183

"I hate this drink. But I have to keep up appearances, so I'll just smile to hid my suffering."
View attachment 383186

I just think this one's cute.
View attachment 383191

Users who are viewing this thread

Back