• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

Not at all I'll just have him grtting ready for the hiking trip he is supposed to be finding it on. If anyone else wants to join me on the hike just meet up with Allan at Jaba's (hope you don't mind my creating locations)
I named an entire street so I doubt its to bad. Why aren't Star Wars themed resteraunts a thing where I live!

welian welian i finished teddy bear, if his ultimate too OP i can think of some solid restrictions

Good opening posts everyone! I'm going to be out of town this weekend visiting family, so I won't be around much - so use the next 3-4 IRL days to post character introductions and just get people meeting and talking.

Unless Natealie Natealie attacks the aquarium early.

Good opening posts everyone! I'm going to be out of town this weekend visiting family, so I won't be around much - so use the next 3-4 IRL days to post character introductions and just get people meeting and talking.

Unless Natealie Natealie attacks the aquarium early.
I mean... I still need to make Jawz first...

Nope! Just me. I am going to double check all characters have been accepted before I leave.

Nope! Just me. I am going to double check all characters have been accepted before I leave.
Well I have an dead line then. Eh, I was going to make it within 2-3 days anyways so it dosen't actuall matter now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Theme||Terrible Monster Attacking

"A queen until proven otherwise, that's my motto!"

Ena Dahlahmegesh
  • Toyosatomimi.no.Miko.600.1924312.jpg

[Name]
    Ena Dahlahmegesh the third

[Gender]
    Female

[Age]

[Appearance]
    Hair brown as bark, teeth sharp as knives, eyes golden as the setting sun. Her horns are hidden within two extravagant tuffs of hair. Shameful things, those horns of hers, dull and small. Lumps would make for a more fitting name.

[Personality]
    Bombastic as a queen should be. Full of pride, ego, the eternal roaring flame. Boastful, boisterous, bodacious, belligerent, but above all, fabulous. Disillusioned is she who can't accept reality. Foolish is she who rejects the truth. Yet unharmed is she who hides behind her own pride.

[Backstory]
    Bottom of the barrel, runt of the litter, the weakest demon. Born into this world with grand ambitions, she desired only one thing. Ena wished to stand on top, to become queen of the demons. She didn't have the power to see her goal through, but what she lacked in strength she made up for in cunning. For years she locked herself away, coming up with the perfect plan to obtain the regal status she deserved.

Then, at last, the time was right. The pieces were in place, the planets were aligned. Yet lady luck did not favor Ena. Caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Framed for a crime, an unwitting scapegoat. Without a trial, without a chance, Ena was thrown into Abbadon. Becoming queen would have to wait, if only for a while.

A more casual atire
adabfe3d8446272b72cd4b501ebe96abfa959308.png

"Zzzzzzzzz..."
Toyosatomimi.no.Miko.600.2067180.jpg

Spirit Bomb!
65beb70f6e4eedd2d1bcdc138246b94e70df2837.png

"I hate this drink. But I have to keep up appearances, so I'll just smile to hid my suffering."
Toyosatomimi.no.Miko.full.1968246.jpg

I just think this one's cute.
2498cfa8b224b50bd03533583c34babf58f6fbe9.png

Fact 1: Birds basically invented singing.

Fact 2: Birds are descendants of dinosaurs.

Fact 3: Dragons are magical dinosaurs.

Therefore, dragons sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back