• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magic Space Dragon Teens: OOC

Approved! <3

Teddy (WIP)
FINISH THIS SHIT SO I CAN APPROVE IT

Character's Name
  • 158318bbfcf6a644937d950aed2d1d44--dragon-cartoon-drawing-tattoo-cartoon.jpg

But in green

Name: Bean (It's a nickname)

Appearance: An Eastern-style dragon approximately one foot in length.

Personality: A handsome boy! An intelligent boy! And he loves to pose for photos! No, he doesn't. Bean is actually kind of anxious and will carry the shame of taking bad photos to his grave.

Backstory: Bean has had a pretty sweet life as the son of one of the Guardians, even though his mom is just a glorified prison guard. He doesn't actually talk to her much, and lives with his father.
plz to also finish

Anyways, once your character has been approved and you posted their profile in the profile thread, you can post in the RP, so uh

Hooray the RP is open?

iirc (i have to go back and see where the intro ends) it should be dinnertime on a school day. Christy's demonic possession kinda set off the fire alarms, so I imagine a lot of students are happy that they got to go home early.

iirc (i have to go back and see where the intro ends) it should be dinnertime on a school day. Christy's demonic possession kinda set off the fire alarms, so I imagine a lot of students are happy that they got to go home early.
But like what did I not finish

Yes it's in the spoiler.
Looks like Bean still needs to have his name in the profile header, and an ultimate ability (unless you want to nix that and say he doesn't have one).

Looks like Bean still needs to have his name in the profile header, and an ultimate ability (unless you want to nix that and say he doesn't have one).
He has an ultimate ability. I'll just make a minor edit to the original sheet and post it again without the spoiler.

welian welian
Bean
  • 158318bbfcf6a644937d950aed2d1d44--dragon-cartoon-drawing-tattoo-cartoon.jpg

But in green

Name: Bean (It's a nickname)

Appearance: An Eastern-style dragon approximately one foot in length.

Personality: A handsome boy! An intelligent boy! And he loves to pose for photos! No, he doesn't. Bean is actually kind of anxious and will carry the shame of taking bad photos to his grave.

Backstory: Bean has had a pretty sweet life as the son of one of the Guardians, even though his mom is just a glorified prison guard. He doesn't actually talk to her much, and lives with his father.

if you want, I can photoshop him green. Does he have a theme song?

Hey welian welian can I make three lackeys for Roarke? They will be people who made a deal with him and are very expendable. (there will likely be a long line of them as they fall and are replaced.)

Hey welian welian can I make three lackeys for Roarke? They will be people who made a deal with him and are very expendable. (there will likely be a long line of them as they fall and are replaced.)
Hold off on making them until we get more posts in the RP.

I almost don’t know what to post about xP
This is after we’ve gotten the scales and stuff, right?
Or is it before?

I almost don’t know what to post about xP
This is after we’ve gotten the scales and stuff, right?
Or is it before?
Before! Your characters will likely find their scales over the next several hours, or perhaps a few days.

I hope that's not too much trouble!
Not at all I'll just have him grtting ready for the hiking trip he is supposed to be finding it on. If anyone else wants to join me on the hike just meet up with Allan at Jaba's (hope you don't mind my creating locations)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back