• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Andrew was quiet because he had fallen asleep in the dogs bed with the dog sleeping on the floor next to him. It was an adorable sight. Bella stared at her computer screen as she thought of what to do next. She was at a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nock saw the sight and shook his head before he snapped a picture and took his own nap on the couch, he needed it, he was exhausted from what little activity they had done, that wasn't something he was used to.

Bella wasn't able to sleep for the entire week. A rumor was going around that could jeopardize her editing career. One stating she insulted one of her authors and her yelling at the company that fired her was put out for the world. This couldn't be happening. She stayed locked up in her office as she sat at her desk and paced every once in awhile. What was she going to do.

What were the chances that while Nock was still on medical leave he needed find ways to keep him busy. So one could guess what he did, he wrote. He wrote upon the request of his son to write him new stories. Nick obliged happily.. Open finishing another children book he set lion the task to draw the illustrations as well. When he finished his rough sketches he carried the rough draft of the book up to Bella's office and slapped it onto her desk getting her attention. "Do your thing." He says with a smile, he says knowing she wasn't expecting this from him at all.

Bella was staring at her laptop reading one of her authors rough drafts for the first time. When she heard the paper slap against her desk, she looked up and looked at her fiancé as she noticed the rough draft of a book. She blinked in utter shock as she took it and began to skim through it. She couldn't help but laugh as she nodded. "Yes sir." She said simply as she immediately began to red ink it and fix up the drawing a bit before contacting her favorite printing company. She was proud of Nick.

Nick smiled I'm satisfaction, his writing came naturally and at a time like this why not express it? The minute the publishers released it anyone would want the editor of such a respected author that until just now hasn't touched anything to do with a writing career in almost three years.

Bella was able to get the book published a month before their wedding and after that, tons of authors sent her their rough drafts and left it in her hands. She stared at all the emails she was sent and looked at her fiancé as she smiled. "You did it all on purpose."

Nick looked up at her and offered a confused look. "What do you mean? What did I do?" He asks innocently but of course he knew what she was talking about. He was glad things worked out as he hoped. Now she could freelance if she wanted to or nearly every company wanted her. That's how it should have Beene always.

Bella couldn't help but shake her head at her fiancé and laugh softly. She couldn't believe this was happening and now, she was going to freelance. They made a lot of money and well, these authors were willing to give her a lot. She went over and kissed him lovingly and as she pulled away, smiled. "Thank you."

Nick smiled when she pulled away and reached for her hand. "You're welcome." He whispers clasping their fingers together before he kissed her again. She deserved it, she had true talent for what she did and she shouldn't let people tell her other wise.

(Edited.)

Bella couldn't help but smile as he clasped third fingers together and kissed her. When she pulled away, she looked at her fiancé and smiled. "I'm so ready for our wedding." She admitted as she laughed contently.

"Me too." He says kissing her nose. He was ready to take on this woman as his wife as he had taken on her son already. This is the way things were supposed to be for them and should have been from the start. However everything happened for a reason.

As time passed Nick decided to juggle both careers to the best of his ability, shorty after his newest release Bella became his wife, that was the happiest day of his life., even a year later the two were going strong. He now had a family for himself, something he thought for awhile he would steer away from. He was happy with how things turned out for them.

With Bella out of town for an editorial meeting that left him to get Andrew ready for school and take the week off to watch him. The four year old was now in kindergarten. Yawning Nick walked up to Andrew's room after he made his coffee. Walking in the room he smiled at the sleeping child before going to wake him gently. "Hey buddy, it's time to get up." He says in a soft whisper.

Andrew groaned as he shook her head and buried it into his pillow and groaned again. "Five more minutes." He pleaded as he stayed wrapped up in the covers. Andrew finally felt whole. He finally had a father and a mother whole loved him dearly and he wouldn't have asked for any other parents.

Nick chuckled softly but shook his head. "Not today; come on.." Leaning over Nick picked him up from his bed after taking aways his covers. "Mommy will be home after school." Nick says as he set him to his feet. "If you want to see her you have to get ready."

Andrew groaned as he was picked up. "No daddy!" He said but when he was set on his feet, he smiled and ran off to get dressed. His mom was coming home. He was excited to see her.

Nick watched in amusement at how quickly he has jumped to life. Helping him pick out his clothes he left him to dress himself while he started to his breakfast. This morning had to go right on schedule because Nick had to pick Bella up right after he dropped off their son. While Andrew ate his breakfast Nick made his lunch. this was the daily routine but what would Andrew do if it ever changed?

Andrew finished getting dressed and ran down the stairs as he sat at the island like always and began to eat his breakfast. He looked up at his dad and smiled but then wondered what he was thinking about. "You okay daddy?" He asked as he finished up his food rather quick and went to go get some water because he was thirsty.

Nick looked up and smiled. "Yes." He says before helping him reach for the water. Before he let the dogs out before they left. "Go brush your teeth." He says taking up the played and setting it in the sink. They were a cute little family of three but that was going to change soon bud no one knew yet. It was exciting news but Nick was worried as to how Andrew would take it once he realized he had to share his parents with someone else.

Andrew nodded as he ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth and when he finished ran back to his father and smiled at him again. "Time for school." He said and grabbed his backpack and lunch then ran out to the car and beat his dad. "You're a spoiled egg!" He said and laughed again.

"Darn, you got me." Nick said as he unlocked the car and made sure he was buckled in before he drove off to the school. After dropping off Andrew Nick headed for the airport to pick up Bella.

Bella arrived at the airport shortly after Nick dropped off Andrew. She walked out with her luggage and looked around for her husband but soon just sat in a chair as she waited for him. She was excited to see her son but she was nervous that Andrew wasn't ready to share both his parents.

"Hey there pretty thing." Nick says walking up to her with the keys in his hands. "How was your trip?" He asks taking her luggage and her hand back to the car. He knew she didn't like traveling as much on her own but Nock couldn't go with because he was in charge of their son: he hoped though her trip had been alright.

Bella looked up at the sound of her husbands voice. She smiled as she got up and followed him to the car. "Long, exhausting and lonesome." She told him as she got in the car and made sure to buckle up as she laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"I bet." Not wanting to disturb her he left her to her sleep while he drove home. He had forgotten how exhausted she had become the first time around.. So far things weren't that much different. When they arrived home Nick carried her things upstairs as the dogs greeted her at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back