• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella herself, was thankful Nick took the roll as Andrews father. She found it adorable to hear Andrew call Nick his father instead of his name. Through the year, Bella couldn't have asked for anyone more then Nick. He was perfect for them and she loved it.

It was the morning to take Andrew to breakfast, so when she sat there and watched Andrew, se smiled at him as he happily ate his food. "You like it?" She asked. Now she owned the bridal shop but also took back her editing position, though that she worked at home from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew nodded happily with a giggle. If you didn't know he lived a neglected life before you would have never been able to tell. "Mommy, can we take Rose and Scout to the beach?" They were watching the dogs for Nick while he was out of town with his sister for a family friend's wedding. Nick would have brought Andrew and Bella along but Andrew had school in a few days.

Bella laughed softly as she looked at Andrew and nodded. "Of course my love. Let's finish up eating and then we'll get ready to go take them." She said as she smiled and kissed his forehead as they continued eating. He was adorable and Nick really did help him with his speech.

Andrew nodded excitedly and hurried to finish his breakfast. Andrew loved Rose and Scout he thought they were adorable and they loved him just as much. When he finished he wiped his hands and mouth a smiled towards him mom. He was enjoying his time with her but he missed Nick. "How many more days mommy?" He asked referring to when Nick would come home.

Bella couldn't help but laugh softly at her son as she looked at him and kissed his forehead. "Four more my love. Just four." She assured him as she paid then got up and took his hand as they walked to the car and drove back home where she changed Andrew and got Scout and Rose ready for the beach.

"That's a long time!" He whined before following her to the car as she held his hand. Once Andrew and the dogs were ready they ran around the house excitedly chasing the little boy as they waited for Bella to get ready herself.

Bella laughed and got ready as she looked in the mirror and smiled. She walked down and got Scout and Rose in the car along with Andrew and drove off to the beach and upon arriving, she let all three out as they ran around. Bella laughed as she watched.

Andrew giggled as Rose and Scout chased him down the beach and into the ocean. Taking the frisbee in his hand Andrew threw it and watched as the Shepard and the Bulldog chased after it. "Play mommy!" Andrew calls.

Bella watched her son and laughed as she nodded and ran over to play with all of them. Se enjoyed their times out on the beach but she wondered what Nick was doing. She hoped he was just enjoying himself and not worrying about her and Andrew. They would be okay.

Nick wasn't so much worried for them as he was missing them. He had seen the pictures of them at the beach with the dogs and smiled. He would have much rather been there with them but he knew they would at times have to go separate ways.

Bella enjoyed her time at the beach with Andrew and after they enjoyed their beach day, Bella recorded a video to send to Nick of her and Andrew. "Hey Nick, Andrews kind of missing you but I can say we both are." She said as she laughed and waited for Andrew to say something.

"Love you!" He calls with a giggle before he ran off to chase the dogs again and when they came back towards the camera Andrew plowed his mom into the sand and laughed.

Bella laughed because the phone recorded the entire thing, even when Andrew plowed Bella to the sand and she hit send. "You got me!" Bella said as she laughed and kissed Andrews forehead as she sat up and held him close as they ran off to the water.

Nick clicked on the video and watched it play and in the end he was laughing. They were too cute. In that moment though, he realized something, they were it, he didn't need anyone else. They were his family now and nothing was going to change that.

Bella enjoyed her time with her son but the day finally came. His first day of preschool. Bella walked up to the classroom door with him and sighed as Andrew cried because he wanted Nick here. "I promise he'll be home tomorrow but I want you to be strong. You'll be okay my love." She whispered as she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

What neither one of them knew, he had been home, he got joke the night before and had a morning shift. Walking into the pre school in fully uniform he was directed to where the two were and smiled when Andrew met his gaze. "Where you you crying for?" Nick asked with a laugh.

When Andrew saw Nick, he gasped and ran over to him as he hugged him. "Daddy!" He said as he giggled and Bella looked at Nick as she stood and smiled. "Hey there officer." She told him with a smile. "Thought you weren't getting in until tomorrow?"

"I made arrangements." He says with a soft smile before picking up Andrew. "No crying today, you'll have fun, but you got to be brave for your mommy or she'll cry, you don't want her to cry do you?" He asked looking him in the eyes.

Andrew listened to his father and shook his head as he smiled and kissed Nicks cheek sloppily then looked at his mom and reached out. Bella carried him and he kissed her cheek sloppily as well then Bella set him down and watched him run inside after saying bye. Bella couldn't help but watch with a smile as she teared up.

Nick watched him run off and wiped his cheek with his hand. "Awe, don't dry," Nick says taking Balla's hand. "He'll be alright it's only a few hours," he knew this had to be hard for her, swing her son growing up and reaching one of the first milestones.

Bella looked at Nick and laughed as she nodded and intertwined her fingers with his. "I love you. Thanks for being here." She whispered as se kissed him then walked out with him as she smiled.

"I wouldn't have missed it." He says releasing her hand when they walked outside. "I have to go, I'll see you later." He was glad to be back but not really looking forward to going back to work yet. "I love you." He says before he pulled her in to kiss her goodbye.

Bella really was sad she was all alone today. She nodded as she kissed him again and when she pulled away, she sighed and watched him walk off. She wasn't looking forward to being all alone. She really secretly hoped her and Nick could have done something.

After another shift of playing traffic control for four short hours Nick went to pick up Andrew from preschool because Bella got called into an editor meeting. Before going to pick him up Nick went home to change. Upon arriving at the school Nick waited with the other parents for the kids to be key out of the classroom

When Andrew was released, he ran out and ran to Nick as he hugged him. "Daddy!" He said with a bright giggle as he looked around. "Where's mommy?" She asked him and continued to look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back