• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella heard the door open so she looked up and smiled as she smelled the food being cooked. She smiled and got up to walk over and hugged him from behind. "What you making?" She asked him as she laid her head against his shoulder and took in his scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Food." He says simply with a laugh. While he liked the closeness right now he winced slightly at her pressed against his sun burn. It was tolerable. It had been awhile since he had done something got someone other than himself, he was used to living alone and working endless hours.

Bella laughed softly as she nodded and began to yawn as she went back to her office. She honestly just wanted to continue reminiscing in the memories of her and Nick when they used to travel and write. She missed it all so she just read the books and ran her hands along it.

When Nick finished what he was doing he played everything and set it at the table. Looking over into Bella's office he Looked in rather confused by what she was doing. Walking over he looked around and noticed the way the office was set up. He too missed the lives they once had but hue convinced himself that was the past and he had moved on to do better things. Truth was he missed it more than anything and Amber's voice was constantly in his head after he left Bella the second time telling him he needed to make something better out of himself than just a silly writer, so he did. Walking up behind her he sent placed his arms around her, not really touching not wanting to hurt her. "You're crazy you know that?" He asked with a laugh.

When Bella felt arms wrap around her, she smiled and looked up at Nick as she nodded. "I know." She whispered as she leaned up to kiss him gently then put the books down as she let out a content sigh. "I miss it yet I don't." She explained with a laugh. She missed being the editor she was but truth be told, she loved her shop and it was the perfect job for her with Andrew.

"You did what you needed to given the situation, we all make sacrifices, you could always go back to it if you wanted." He reassured her with a smile. Nick himself would have never pictured himself in the career he was now and while he knew it was a good decision and he liked doing it, nothing would compare to when he did what he truly loved for s loving. "Breakfast is ready."

Bella laughed as she looked at Nick and nodded. "I know.." She whispered but then looked at a picture of Andrew she had sitting on the desk. "I just can't leave him alone like he was with his father." She admitted as she sighed then stood up and took Nicks hand as they walked out to the table where she sat on the chair and smiled as she immediately began to dig in. "This is amazing." She said as she laughed softly and smiled at Nick.

Nodding in acknowledgement Nick laughed softly. "Did you forget about these outstanding cooking skills?" He asks with a laugh as he ate his own breakfast. It was a skill he never lost and he was glad because it came in handy most times.

Bella laughed as she shook her head at Nick and smiled. "if I remember correctly, I did all the cooking in the relationship." She said as she grinned then continued to eat as she laughed at his face. "Hit me with a comeback." she dared him with a grin.

"I would but you seem to enjoy those too much,"When the two finished he cleaned the mess and smiled when their eyes met. "I don't have work until late tonight, if you want me to stay." He says with a soft laugh as she took him into a hug, his sunburn still an inconvenience but he ignored it, hr enjoyed being this close to one another. n

Bella laughed once again as she hugged him close and let out an exasperated yawn. "I mean it's up to you." She told him as she looked at him and laughed again as she nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "Just stay with me." She told him then led him to the living room.

"You mean you're actually telling me what you want, what a shocker." He says as he followed her into the living room and kissed her when she wrapped her arms around him again. When he pulled away he looked at the wall covered in pictures of her and Andre together. They were cute together. "You know, I remember when you were terrified about having a kid." He remarks with a laugh looking at all the different pictures in their frames on the wall.

Bella watched Nick as she shook her head and nodded. "I know. I remember it just like it was yesterday." She told him as she looked at all the pictures of her and Andrew. "But I don't regret having him." She admitted as she leaned over and kissed him lovingly and slowly pushed him against the couch. "I love you."

Nick fully accepted the kiss and laughed against her lips when he felt her push him against the couch. When she tried to pull away the first time Nick pulled her closer towards him and kissed her more roughly. When they pulled away he smiled as he looked into her eyes, blinking when he heard what she said. When he was able to mutter words he spoke. "I love you too." He finally admitted again before he pulled her closer again and continued to kiss her.

Bella smiled as she finally got to hear those words from him again and when he continued to kiss her, she did the same and soon reached to unbutton his shirt and ran her hands along his toned chest. She loved it. "I see you've worked out more." She said with a small laugh.

Nick laughed softly and nodded. He really didn't have a choice, the career he entered required him to stay for to keep up with the demands of the job. "Nice of you to notice, I'm also the same shade of red as a lobster." He says with yet another laugh. He wouldn't of thought this would be where he ended up when he was called to the scene of that accident but he didn't care he was glad.

Bella couldn't help but laugh again as she looked at him and kissed him roughly. "I love lobster and the color red so you're okay." She told him as she smiled playfully and kissed him again. She would have never thought Nick saved her son and that they would be here but they were and she loved it.

""Good, just checking." He says before he pulled into kids her for the countless time today. He felt the chills run down his spine when her hands ran down his bare chest. When things became more intense he picked her up and carried her to her room. However, the two didn't get very far with a knock on the door, Jason was dropping Andrew off after he started to feel sick to his stomach. When Nick heard it he quickly pulled away and sighed.

Bella enjoyed things as they heated up but when she heard the knock, she looked at Nick and laughed as she sighed. She got up and went over to him as she kissed him roughly one last time. "I promise we will pick up where we started when we get a chance." She said as she went to open the door and smiled as she looked at Andrew and picked him up. "What's wrong baby?"bshe asked as she rubbed his back.

Nick sighed but laughed at her promise and nodded. While she ran down the stairs to open the door Nick buttoned his shirt.

Andre on the other hand cried softly into his mom's neck. He was running a fever and his stomach was really started to bother him. Nick came down the stairs and smiled but looked to Bella confused when he saw Andrew upset. "What's the matter buddy?" Nick asked gently resting s hand on his forehead. "Tummy hurts." He says through his cries and Jason looked to Bella stunned when he realized he didn't stutter.

Bella held her son close as she rubbed his back and smiled at hearing Nicks voice ask Andrew what was wrong. When Andrew didn't stutter, Bella smiled as she looked at Jason and nodded. "Only around him." She told Jason and then thanked him as she shut the door and tried to stop Andrew from crying. "Shh my love. Mommy and Nick are here. Let's take you to your room." She told him as she took Nicks hand and walked to Andrews room where she tried to lay him down but Andrew refused by screaming.

Those screens made Nick feel bad, he never liked to hear kids so upset. "Hey buddy, it's alright." He says taking the little boy from his mother whe he reached for him. Taking him from his mother when he reached for him. "I'm going to go to the store and buy you some things and you stay here and take a bath with your mommy okay?" Nick asked trying his best to comfort him.

Andrew continued to cry as he looked at Nick and nodded as he wiped his eyes then reached for his mother again. "M-mommy." He said and Bella immediately took him in her arms again then got him some pjs and kissed Nick on the cheek as she took him to his shower so she could take him a shower.

Nick headed down the stairs and headed to the store where he bought some things to help Andrew's stomach. Walking back inside walking up the stairs Nick got the trash an from the bathroom before walking into Andrew's room. "Eat this." Nick says handing him the pickle, the vinegar would help him his stomach.

Andrew looked at Nick a little confused but didn't refuse the pickle and began to eat it. Bella laughed softly at the little one as he ate the pickle. He looked at his mom and Nick and smiled brightly. "Y-you two are cute." He said and Bella laughed softly as she looked at Nick and kissed him softly. Andrew watched and gasped as he giggled again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back