• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella laughed softly at him as she nodded at what she said and then looked over at him and smiled. "Sure. Bring me back a bottle of wine? Surprise me?" She asked him with a laugh as she kissed him once again. "Or you can bring me some whiskey. Anything works." She added and began to look on her phone to call for a pizza delivery.

"What are you planning?" He asked with an amused chuckle before he nodded in agreement to her request. Kissing her cheek he picked up his things and dashed for the door. He didn't need to be late.

Bella laughed softly as she shook her head and instead of buying pizza, she went out to buy things to make pasta. She made spaghetti with chicken Parmesan and around the time Nick was coming back, she had everything plated and ready while she finished up the garlic bread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckily, he had a short class tonight but by the time he made it out the rain storm had started to set in. Running to the car he stopped at the store and picked up some red wine, he didn't need her going to out of control if she had work the flowing morning. Walking through the door he was greeted by a familiar warmth and scent of something being cooked. At first it was strange, he hadn't cooked anything for a long while, it brought back. Memories he rather not relive but he knew eventually he had to move on. It was just food, a part of normal life he had to remember that. "What's cookin' good lookin'? He asked kissing her cheek.

(I had to Thats the best joke [emoji23][emoji23])

Bella couldn't help but laugh at his joke as she looked at him and smiled softly. "Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti. Garlic bread also of course." She said as she kissed him gently then finished up with the garlic bread and set up the table. "Did ya bring me that wine I asked for? Though I secretly hope you brought me whiskey." She said with another laugh.

(I laughed so hard [emoji23])

"Beggers can't be choosers Isabella." He says with a teasing smirk. "Besides I don't need to be responsible for you tomorrow morning.. " pulling the glass bottle out of the bag he popped the cork and filled two glasses. As they sat down to his first home meal in a long while he smiled towards her. "How was your day with Rachel?"

She smiled as she sat across from him as they sat to eat and smiled. "It's was fun get exhausting. She got me thinking of a few things again but all in all it went well." Se said as she ate some spaghetti. "How was your day? Successful I hope." She said hopeful.

"I told you, boring." He says confidently. When finished dinner he put the dishes into the dish washer and kissed Bella with a smile. "Thank you for dinner." He says taking her into a hug. Turning towards the glass doors he looked out and still saw the rain falling quite steadily. In a moment's notice he removed all the things from his pockets and headed towards the door before opening it. "Oh look, rain," with a hint of having intentions to do something. "Isn't there a cliche for this?"

(I can't [emoji23][emoji23])

Bella couldn't help but laugh at him as she stood up and walked over to him, hugging him from behind with a kind smile. "Well, I know about kissing in the rain but I'll only get sick." She told him as she watched the rain fall from behind him and smiled. It was a beautiful sight.

"You know that's a myth right?" He says stepping out of the protection of the joke and into the rain. "I'm not leaving until you come over here." He calls with a laugh as the Rabin streamed down his face and drenched him in seconds.

Bella looked at him as she shook her head. "It isn't a myth because it's right!" She said and joined him out in the rain as she laughed playfully and kissed him lovingly.

"Was that so hard?" Nick whispers with a laugh before he picked her up and carried back inside to where it was nice and dry. Now that they were both soaked and a trail of water now went from the living room to the kitchen. The two went up to his room and changed into dry clothes, Bella has some she kept over here nowZ

Bella was exhausted hit that kiss out in the rain was so worth it. She laughed as she sat on the couch and watched a movie that was playing as she looked at him and smiled again. "What?"

'Nothing." Walking into the kitchen he poured himself a second glass of wine and joined her on the couch to watch the movie with her. By the middle of it they were snuggles up together in a blanket. Not long after that Nick dozed off to sleep.

Soon after Nick dozed off, Bella began to fall asleep soon after as well but her back began to hurt and she didn't know why. When she woke up, she didn't have work but she felt beyond sick and wanted to go to the doctor for an appointment.

When Nick woke the following morning and Bella was already gone. Growing he winced at the sight of sunlight and sat up. With an exaggerated yawn he got up and cleaned the mess from the night before. When he finished he headed up the stairs for a shower. He had another day of work ahead of him.

Bella felt bad for just leaving Nick like that but she needed to see why she was feeling so sick. She groaned as she sat in the room and at what she was told, she didn't know what to think. She sat there with her head in her hands. What was going on? She needed to tell Nick and also David. Would David even want this baby? She couldn't guarantee he would and what if Nick left her? She'd be all alone, raising a child. It was possible but she didn't want to think about this.

Mock didn't mind Bella's leaving he figured she had work as did he. Getting dressed he repeated the same routine from the night before. He spend the next six hours at the university.

Bella texted Nick to let him know she needed to talk with him after he finished with work. She sat at her kitchen table and stared at the wall as she awaited a call from David. When she did, she answered and explained to him. Sadly, he only yelled and made it clear, he didn't want the baby. There was one thing Bella was worried about. She was scared Nick would leave her.

At his intermission Nock saw the text and responses with an okay and tried to get through his second lecture as fast as he could. He didn't have the slightest idea what she would want to talk about and he had vibes that it was something important, it worried him. Did he do something wrong?

Bella couldn't help but cry and cry at the kitchen table. Her child's father didn't want their child and now Nick may now just leave her. She couldn't deal with that but she knew all this stress and worry wasn't healthy for the baby either. She just couldn't help it.

As soon as he dismissed he soon followed out on foot for his car. Heading straight for Bella's he called her on the phone to make sure she was alright. "Bella? What's going on? I'm on the way."

"Nick I just.... I need to tell you in person.... I'm sorry..." She said simply before she hung up and continued to cry. She couldn't do this alone but she wouldn't blame Nick if he left. She knew that's what would happen.

Hanging up the phone Nick threw it on the seat beside him and cursed under his breathe out of nervousness. Something was seriously wrong. He had not the slightest clue what it could be which made it more terrifying. Once arriving he walked up to the door and waited for her to answer, his hands beginning to sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back