• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"Bless you, how about London?" He asks having to take a breath. This was real, if was really happening. He was grateful for how everything in his career was turning out. It was. At this point he didn't care if his wife came along or not, he had to do this for himself.

"Thank you. London sounds perfect." She said as she smiled and typed away yet again and looked at Nick. She smiled at the author then looked away again. "You're a huge success Nick. As an editor I can say I am proud of you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Thank you, but I'm more fortunate to have you." He says simply with an innocent smile. He was speaking the truth yet his thank you would in his mind, never be adequate for the compliment she had just given to him. It gave him reason to keep going. It was hard to realize success when others were too blind to see it.

In the following month Nick was more than ready to start his book tour and had everything ready to go. The night before he was set to fly for New York Sarah had a family dinner with their mother and all. As he got ready he looked to his wife with a soft sigh to himself. "Are you coming with?" Lately the family had become suspicious of his wife and her absence in such events.

Isabella was at home packing, getting things ready for the book tour for Nick. She was really excited for him and didn't know what to expect out of all these signings, but she knew it wouldn't be anything bad at all.

"You're really going?" Amber asked her husband with angered eyes. "You're going on this tour after I told you I disagree with it completely?"

Nick blinded at his wife not knowing what to say without becoming angry. "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound right now Amber? Yes I'm going, I have to whether you agree or not it's a responsibility of mine."

Amber huffed in annoyance. "How ridiculous I sound? You're yhe did loud one who thinks that this is still s career!" At that Nock turned away from her and simply walked out slamming the door behind him. She had pushed his buttons and she knew it.

Isabella was finished getting this packed and ready to go because it would be awhile until she was actually going to be able to come home. She sighed as she looked at all their destinations. Nick deserved this. He deserves a long lasting your like this because he worked so hard. She held all the tickets for the airfare and all the hotels names. She asked for two rooms but she didn't know at their first stop, it was beyond booked so they would be given one room with one bed.

She left her house for lunch and looked at her phone as she decided to call Nick. She wanted to take him out for lunch before they had to head out tonight.

Nick, who was now fuming angry composed himself by gripping the steering wheel as he drives to Sarah's for their family gathering. Seeing Bella was calling he made an effort to answer it in the calmest tone possible. "Hi Bella, what's up?"

"Hey Nick! Are you busy?" Isabella asked him as she smiled while driving. She wasn't going to get in trouble because she had the one connected to her car but she really secretly hoped Nick wasn't busy. She would understand if he was however. They left tonight anyways.

"It depends, what do you need?" He asked with a faint smile. He did have plans with the family hit if she needed him for something of great extent he knew they would understand.

"I was just wondering if you were free. I wanted to go catch lunch with you." She said as she smiled softly hoping he would say yes.

In a split second Nick made a decision and he didn't regret it. "Of course, where at?" He asked. As he pulled knee for a moment. He could still go to lunch and be to Sarah's a little while before he had to leave later tonight. There was nothing bad about it he was simply accepting a lunch invitation. .

Isabella smiled and then looked at her surroundings. "The little cafe we had our first meeting?" She asked him as she paused. She was glad they could catch lunch together before they had to leave tonight. It was going to be a crazy four months or so.

"I'll meet you there." He says before he hung up the phone and headed in that direction. Calling Sarah he told her s meeting came up but he would stop by before he left and she agreed understandingly.

Isabella was the first to arrive at the restaurant and she sat there, in the same corner booth, as she waited for Nick with a smile. These up coming months were going to be hectic so they deserved just a peaceful lunch before chaos hit.

When Nick arrived he smiled at when he picked Bella out of the crowd and went to sit across from her. Before sitting he took her into a hug for a greeting. "How are you?" He asks with a gentle smile. The anger he felt s couple minutes before was still there but slowly dispersing.

Isabella smiled softly at Nick and hugged him as greeting as well. She sat down with him and smiled as he asked how she was. "I'm well. Yourself? Ready for these crazy months ahead?" She asked him with a laugh as the waitress came around and asked them for their drink order where of course, Bella just ordered a simple water.

Nick could use a drink right about now but he withheld the urge. He didn't want to make a bad impression and it wasn't professional. He too stuck with a simple water. Letting out a sigh he shrugged to Bella. "I'm alright but yes, I am ready." He says clicking his tongue into his cheek.

Isabella smiled at him and laughed softly. "I'm glad to hear. First stop is New York then of course Rhode Island." She said with a bright smile. She was looking forward to this tour with one of her many authors. It was all going to work itself out and be perfect.

Nick nodded and smiled s they enjoyed their lunch together. "So, I would follow you to the airport from here but I promised my sister I would stop by before leaving." He says as he cleaned his side of the table and slipped his card to the waitress and laughed when Bella realized what he had done.

Bella shook her head at the author and sighed. "I told you I would pay. I invited!" She said but then nodded in understanding and cleaned her side of the table as well. "No problem at all. Just make sure you're there by 5. I've got to call the hotel anyways and make sure we're still good." She said with a smile.

"Not a problem." Before leaving he took her into another hug before retreating to his sister's. Walking into the door he laughed when everyone rushed over to him. When they saw he was alone they all sighed and he shrugged. He knew he needed to work on his marriage but right now he had other priorities as bad as it sounded. There wasn't much he could do when his wife didn't make the same effort to change things.

Isabella went home to finish up around the house then got up and went to leave to the airport where she got their tickets and waited for Nick to arrive. Sadly, it was already starting off bad because their flight was delayed due to the ugly storm brewing in. Isabella sighed and called Nick to let him know to stay at Sarahs for the night. She couldn't leave the airport because it was flooding so she was just going to stay there alone.

Nick answered but he wasn't going to let her stay at the airport alone. Taking Jake's cruiser they drove through the storm. Running inside he found Bella and grabbed her arm. "Come on, let's go." He says now completely drenched.

When bella felt a hand grab her arm, she looked up in shock and shook her head at Nick. "You're crazy you know that?" She said then ran out with him to the cruiser where she got in and began to freeze from the ac. She was cold and drenched and exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back