• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella laughed softly at her husband and nodded. "That we do my love." She whispered as she looked at the homes with him and smiled at one of the ones along the lake in Maine. "What about that one? I love the view of it already." She told her husband as she rested her head against his shoulder and rested her hands against her stomach. She loved feeling their son kick.

"Looks like a winner to me." Turning to her he smiled towards her when she saw her rest her hands over her stomach. "He's not causing you trouble again is he?" He asks in a teasing sense. Their son hadn't even made it into the world yet and was already starting to prove how much of a troublemaker he was .

Bella laughed softly as she shook her head at her husband and grabbed his hand, placing it where their son was kicking from hearing Nicks voice. "He's going to fall in love with you." Bella told her husband with a smile as the baby continued to kick against his fathers hand. "He loves you."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That feeling was indescribable for Nick and it made him smile brightly. Leaning over he kissed his wife for the first time in a week, smiling against her lips he eventually pulled away. He too was excited for the arrival of their son but after what had happened previously he couldn't help but feel more attached if that was humanly possible. "Well, the troublemaker needs a name."

"That he does my love." Bella said with a laugh as she looked at her husband and smiled softly. "What do you think?" She asked as she yawned and stayed against her husband. She wanted him to name their son but in the end, she had to approve.

"Hmm I'll have to get back to you on that one but I did just put an offer in for the house, now we just have to break the news." That was going to the hardest part because he knew some family might not approve but ultimately it was what was best for the four of them and as much as Nick and Bella would have loved to raise their kids here it just wasn't a safe place now that everyone knew who they were

Bella listened to her husband and took a deep breath as she sighed. "Your moms going to hate me more then she already does.." Bella whispered as she bit her lip and laid her head against his shoulder. She would love to stay and raise the kids here but it just wasn't safe for them here anymore.

"Mh 'mother' can go to hell." He says abruptly. Nick wasn't one for disrespecting others but his mother had crossed multiple lines over the past three years and he didn't care about her opinions

Bella shook her head and looked at her husband. "Be nice Nick." She said and kissed his cheek and stayed out on the patio with him. "I'm going to miss Sarah and so will Amelia." She whispered.

Nick gave his wife a glare. He wasn't going to be nice to the woman who aimed to prove his attacker's innocence. "I'm going to miss her too." Leaving his older sister was going to be the hardest part. She was always there for him.

Bella sighed as she stayed against her husband and looked at her tablet background of all four of them. "Is leaving really the right thing?" Bella asked as she stared at the picture.

"I believe so." After what happened with Amelia Nick had enough. If it happened once it would happen again and he didn't want to risk it with a new baby on the way.

Bella nodded and leaned over to kiss her husband softly. "I love you." She whispered then stood up and took his hand. "Let's get to bed Nicolas."

"Okay Isabella." He says with a soft laugh before leading her upstairs. Falling to sleep rather quickly Nick pulled his wife closer and laid his hands on her stomach.

The next morning, Bella woke up first and smiled at the feeling of her husbands hands against her stomach. "I love you." She whispered and laughed softly.

Nick heard his wife's voice and smiled but didn't open his eyes. He was enjoying the moment but groaned when he heard his phone go off. Getting up he went to answer it while trying to shake the sleep from his body. The offer had been accepted. Hanging up the phone he turned to his wife. "The move begins."

Bella laughed excitedly at her husband and nodded. "I'll tell Amelia we need to start packing." She said and smiled a bright smile as she looked at him with excitement in her eyes.

The moment he saw the excitement in her eyes all his hesitant ion suddenly dispersed. He had made the right choice and even though it would be difficult at first they would adjust. Nodding Nick lean over and kissed her gently. This was going to be s hectic few months.

A hectic few months it was indeed. She couldn't believe they had made this transition in their life and Sarah helped so much with all of it. One day, Bella relaxed along the bed and smiled at the new house. It was so perfect. "I love it here." Bella said as she smiled.

"Good." Her husband says as he walked into the room covered in blue paint from painting their son's room. Looking for clothes he headed for the shower Amelia ran in her parents room and jumped on the bed with her mother.

Bella laughed at the sight of her husband and smiled at him. He was so adorable. When she felt Amelia run over and jump in the bed, Bella laughed once more because her brother was kicking excitedly. "Amelia, come here." She said then put her daughters hand on her stomach to feel her brother. "He's kicking because he heard your voice."

Amelia gasp in her own excitement, something she always did when she got to interact with her little brother. "Hi Jackson," (Unless you have a better name because I have no idea. [emoji23][emoji23]) She says excitedly.

Bella smiled at her daughter as she felt Jackson move around more when Amelia spoke. "Talk to him Amelia." Bella told her with a smile. She loved watching her daughter interact with her brother.

(I actually love it.)b

(Okay. ^~^)

Amelia nodded ands talked to her little brother before she turned to her mom. "How much longer?" She asked innocently with an excited smile. She was all about her role of being a big sister.

Bella laughed at her daughter but smiled an innocent smile and kissed her forehead. "Just one more month my love." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back