• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella laughed softly as she looked at Nick and nodded. "Alright. Well go give it a look Amelia." Bella said and Amelia smiled and nodded. "This weekend! This weekend!" She exclaimed and Bella laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella laughed softly as she looked at Nick and nodded. "Alright. Well go give it a look Amelia." Bella said and Amelia smiled and nodded. "This weekend! This weekend!" She exclaimed and Bella laughed.

"Wow, we're the parents who let their toddler run everything." He says with a laugh before he nodded and booked their flight. When Amelia finished her breakfast Nock cleaned up and her and her mess before he released her to go play with Milo. Turning to his wife he smiled as he cleaned the counter. "How are you feeling love?" He asks with a smile.

Bella laughed softly at her husbands statement and nodded. "You are correct." She said and watched as their daughter eagerly let to go and play with Milo and Bella loved that. "I'm feeling pretty good love." She told him and smiled as she rested her hand on her stomach again. "Excited for our little one." She admitted.

Nick nodded and smile brightly. "I can tell." He says teasingly before he walked over and kissed her gently before he rested s hand in hers. He never would of thought they would move their family so far across the country but it was s good thing to do.

Bella looked at her husband and smiled softly as she looked him in the eye. "Do you not want to move so far?" She asked him as she looked at him and knew what he was thinking. They would be moving somewhere very far but she thought it was the best thing to do for them, though they didn't have to move so far.

"I don't mind it Hun." He replied with a reassuring smile before he leaned into kiss her again. What was impotent was theist children and their growing up in a safe environment. "I love you all so much," he whispers with a smile. He never imagined a family for himself and he was glad to have that.

Bella smiled against her husbands lips and nodded as she leaned over to kiss him again. "I really do love you." She whispered then heard Amelia call them over to play go fish with her.

Nick smiled towards their daughter and took his wife's hand before they joined Amelia on the floor to play her games. Nick wasn't sure how Amelia would take it when she began to realize her mom would slowly begin to do less and less with her. Hopefully it would be alright since Nock himself mostly worked from home himself so he could be keeping her occupied.

Bella smiled as she looked at Nick and then began to yawn and watched as their daughter got up to dance along to music playing from the tv. Bella laughed but admired how much energy their daughter has.

Nick slowly and quietly snuck up behind Amelia and tackled her into his arms. He began to tickle her and laughed at her giggles. When she had enough he stopped and kissed her cheek before he released her.

Amelia began to laugh and laugh and when she left she walked away and yawned as she chased Milo again. "Milo!" She yelled and chased him. Bella loved watching her daughter run and play. It was cute but when she felt a sharp pain along her back, she bit her lip and called Nick.

Nick turned away from Amelia at Bella's call and ran over to her. "What's the matter?" He asks seeing she was in obvious pain he knew she had to be thinking the same thing he was.

Bella looked up at him and began to bit her lip. "My back.. There's a sharp pain and it hurts." She said and when Amelia came over, she looked at her mom concerned as well.

Nick nodded and sighed gently to himself in relief before he began to rub it for her in hopes the pain would subside. Not wanting to frighten Amelia her father smiled over to her that everything was okay.

Bella sighed and when she felt her husband rub her back, she let out a soft sigh and relaxed against him. "It's better love." She whispered and smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asks and smiled when she nodded. Amelia then sat next to her mom and hugged her as tightly as she could before she kissed her cheek.

Bella laughed softly at her daughter but was content with the hug she had given her. "I love you baby girl." She whispered and then leaned down to kiss her head.

In the following weeks the couple looked at multiple houses and were running out of time. They still had to pick and move in but most of the stress was on Nick as for now he was hesitant in teaching again but decided to go for it since it was only a subbing position.

Bella was glad that Nick took the job for teaching once again, even if only a subbing position. She yawned softly and looked around as she looked around at their house and watched Amelia sleep. She was adorable and Bella was excited for their second. Just five more months and he would be here.

Nick had a class today and was gone before either one of them was awake for the day. After teaching a three hour class in the morning he had an hour break before he had to teach another in the evening. Using his free tie he called his wife to check on things at home. "Have you heard anything?" He asks referring to her transfer request while he went to get some food, not having enough time to go home and come back.

Bella laughed softly and nodded as she yawned. "Yes sir I did. They approved and I'm going to Maine." She said and awaited a response, afraid for one really.

Nick laughed at her calling him sir. "Okay Ma'am, we'll talk about our options when I get home, Are you sure you'll be alright going by yourself with Amelia or do you want me to call Sarah to go with?" She had an appointment today and unfortunately he couldn't attend this one due to work.

Bella laughed softly and shook her head. "No love. I'll be okay and Amelia really wants to go with me to hear her baby brother. We'll be okay." She assured her husband and smiled. "I love you.

"Alright, I love you too." He says "I'll be home as soon as I can, let me know if you need anything." He says before hanging up the phone as Amelia became fussy as she woke from her nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back