• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

The agents called in the medics to look over Borg the girls. Jake quickly made his way to the scene when he heard. To his relied they were both alright. For the time being it was agreed they would stay at Jake and Sarah's with Milo. Of course Nick headed home as soon as he could.

That night Amelia hugged her mother close as the two slept. Bella couldn't believe what happened happened but she was glad Amelia was okay. "I love you baby girl." She whispered and leaned over to kiss her forehead softly. "I'm sorry I left you for a split second like that." She whispered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's okay mommy," the little girl whispered as she circled closer to her mother and fell to sleep. The next morning Nick showed up in the early morning to see the two asleep. He smiled at the sight and leaned over to kiss their foreheads. Not wanting to wake them after their dramatic expensive he went to go grab his nephew when he heard his cries.

Bella smiled at her daughter as the two drifted off into sleep. The next morning, Bella was the first to wake up and upon seeing her husband, she ran over and hugged him close as she fought back tears.

Nick was caught off guard by his wife's forceful hug and smiled. Setting Jared down in his bassinet once he quieted down he turned to his wife and held her right. "Hey there," he whispers with a smile. "How are you feeling?l he asks quickly diverting the subject.

"Like a terrible mother." Bella replied in all seriousness. She honestly felt terrible she left Amelia even though for a split second. It caused her to get kidnapped and Bella didn't even want to think what could have happened to her daughter.

"You are far from that." He says reassuringly. "In your home you shouldn't have to keep a constant eye on your kids, they should be safe, but don't worry, we're fixing it. Where do you want to move?" He asks kissing her nose.

Bella sighed as she looked at her husband and shrugged. "I don't know." She whispered as she laid her head against his chest and sighed again. "I feel so terrible because I let her go through that." She whispered and placed her hand on her stomach. "I want a safe home for all four of us."

I know, we will, I promise." Her husband whispers resting a hand on top of hers and held her close for a few moments. The four of them, it was an exciting thought for the growing family but they hadn't told anyone the news yet. Instead they decided to wait until they were out of the range of losing this child.

Bella smiled softly at her husband and nodded as she stayed against him and let our a content sigh. The four of them. Their family was growing and she was excited for it. "Four of us, Nick." She whispered with a laugh f excitement.

"Shhh," Pulling his hand away he wrapped an arm around her as Sarah headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nick and Bella shared a smile before he walked over to his sister and began a chat with her. Soon enough Amelia was calling for her mother but Nick ran up to retrieve their daughter for breakfast instead. Nick and Bella had a lot to get done in a few short months, wherever they ended up moving Bella would need to be able to transfer and expecting another baby involved a lot of prepping. Nick knew his wife was hoping for a little boy but Nick liked teasing her with the fact that they could have another daughter.

Bella was now 3 months and showing. Amelia loved to look at her moms little baby bump and loved to talk to her sibling when Bella fell asleep with her, a night like today. "Baby brother... I hope you're good with mommy and daddy. Especially mommy. She's the most excited and I am too. I hope you have red hair like mommy and I." Amelia said as se rested her ear against her mothers stomach and Bella smiled at her daughter.

Nick smiled at the two when he got out of the shower. Plopping in the bed he joined the girls and kissed Bella's lips and then Amelia's forehead as she climbed on top of him.

Bella loved the kiss and when Amelia curled against her father, Bella smiled at the two and began to drift off into sleep. Feeling Amelia's little hand in her stomach then Nicks over made her smile in her sleep.

The next morning Nick left Bella to her sleep while he carried Amelia downs the stairs for her breakfast. While Amelia ate her breakfast he continued the search for a house.

Amelia continued to eat breakfast and then looked over at what her father was doing and gasped at one house. "That house! It's pwetty and a view of the water!" She said though this house was in Portland, Maine.

"I don't know baby, that one's far away from here." Despite his comment however where they were moving depended upon where Bella could transferred too and that would be a difficulty all on its own since she would be taking time off shortly for the baby's arrival .

"Far but pretty!" Amelia said as she giggled and smiled a wide smile then kissed her fathers cheek. "Where does mommy want to move?" She asked him and began to yawn. She was tired but liked looking at houses with her father.

(Sorry, I was taking my state test all day."

(It's okay ^~^)

Nick looked over to Amelia and smiled. "Logs of reasons don't worry." Her father says. "We'll talk to mommy. When she wakes up."

Amelia nodded as she smiled big and wide then looked at her mom as she slowly came down while touching her stomach. She yawned and smiled at her husband and daughter.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Nick calls up the stairs with a soft laugh as she walked into the kitchen. He had to be careful with how he approached her because he never knew what kind of mood she would be in. Setting the tablet down to pay attention to her.

"Good morning." Bella said as she yawned and sat down next to Amelia and smiled at her. "Morning princess." She whispered and kissed her head. "What are you two up to?"

Nick unlocked the tablet and handed it to his wife before he went to refill his coffee cup. "Just looking around." He says before walking back over to sit best to her again. "Do you have any idea where they'll send you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not at all to be honest. More then likely to Maine." She said and sighed as she stretched and saw Amelia's happiness. "What?" Bella asked and Amelia showed her the house. Bella laughed and then looked the house with Amelia. "It's pretty."

Maine was far from where they were now but it was better than staying here. "Well, we can go look at it z if you want." They would have to get their tracking out of the way before It became too much for Bella.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back