• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"I love you too," He whispered before he released her. Letting out a soft sigh he turned to his own dresser to get clothes for bed before he retreated to the shower. He was hesitant about leaving in the morning, he hadn't flown since she got into the plane wreck and miscarried. The thought made him nervous but he pushed it aside. He has to go on this trip, he needed to provide for the three of them.

The following day, Bella was up rather early. She didn't want Nick to leave but she knew he had to. She got up and smiled as he walked down and ran over to hug him close then kiss him. "I love you." She whispered against his lips then pulled away. "Be safe please." She said nervously. She was worried for him.

Nick nodded with a soft smile of reassurance. "Of course Hun." He whispers before he leaned into kiss her lovingly. "You'll be sleigh it's only a few days." He knew this was harder for her then himself but they couldn't let fear control their lives. "I'll call as soon as I can, I promise."

"You better please." She whispered and kissed him once again lovingly before she pulled away and smiled. "I'll see you when you get back." She whispered and then grabbed the keys to get Amelia from Sarahs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick laughed softly nodding he took his own car and drove out behind her heading in the opposite direction towards the airport. He didn't like leaving them, he preferred When They came with but given the situation with Amelia's injury he fathered they stay home to not risk anything.

Bella watched through the rear view and smiled at her husband. He was so perfect but she hated when he had to leave. She got Amelia then went to take her where ever she wanted. She loved her so much but seeing her so grown made Bella think about a baby boy. She wanted nothing more but she didn't want to go through another miscarriage.

Nick on the other hand wasn't thinking anything of it. He was perfectly content with the three of them, with the rough patches in his life he didn't see the need to have to go through the process again m, though if it happened he would of course welcome a child happily.

Bella sighed as her and Amelia enjoyed their time together and when Nick got back, she smiled at him and hugged him close after Amelia tackled him. The two were so close, bella loved it.

Nick laughed at their daughter and picked her up."be careful there Hun." He says taking her into a hug. She still had her cast for a few more weeks and she didn't need to hurt herself anymore than she already was.

"It's fine it's fine." Amelia said as she giggled and hugged her father with her one free arm as she smiled. Bella smiled at her family and took a picture of them. The holidays were coming and she was excited for them.

Nick laughed at his daughter and nodded. "Alright." She was so cute she made even his toughest days worth smiling. "I missed my princess." He says pulling her into a tighter hug, making her giggle when he kissed her cheeks. "We're you a good girl for your mommy?"

"Yeah! Mommy and I began decorating the outside patio again!" She said with a wide smile and Bella smiled as she answered a phone call. She looked at who was calling and went to answer the phone as she was told by her brother something happened to their dad. "I'll be there in a few." She said and sighed. Bella was exhausted. She hadn't gotten any rest and now she doubted she would with her father.

Nick carried the toddler to the couch and sat down. He too was tired from his travels and work but at the moment his daughter was priority. "You had fun with mommy then?" He asks as Milo ran over snd wagged his tail happily at Nick's feet waiting to be noticed.

Amelia nodded as she smiled and called Milo over to play. "We went to go swimming at the swimming pool with Sarah! Mom had to wrap my cast in bags though." She said and laughed softly as she saw her mom. "You okay mommy?" She asked and Bella shook her head. "No love. I'll be back okay?"

Nick looked up to his wife confused and sat Amelia on the couch and walked after Bella. "What's the matter?" He asked in concern. Something was wrong, he sensed it.

"My dad. He's had a stroke. Jace just called to let me know." She said sadly and then looked at her husband and tried to stay strong. She knew her family would take this hard and she needed to be strong for them.

Nick took his wife into a reassuring hug. "Is he going to be alright?" He asks in a whisper as he looked over to Amelia and Milo playing with each other.

"I'm not sure. Nick I can't..." She said as she chocked on tears but quickly pulled away and tried to push them back. "I just need to check on him and make sure everyone's okay."

"I'll come with you." He says reaching for the keys on the counter. She didn't need to go alone at a time like this, they would drop Amelia off at Sarah's on the way. Putting her in her seat before heading for the front seat. Putting the car in drive he reached for Bella's hand and gripped it for comfort. Everything would hopefully be alright.

Knowing her husband wouldn't let her go through this alone made her absolutely happy. She was glad to have her husband there with her by her side but when they dropped off Amelia, she tried to put on that strong face. She immediately ran into the hospital upon arriving and ran over to her brother where she hugged him close. "Where's daddy?" She asked him and Jace lead the way as he smiled at Nick and then went into the room. Looking at her father, Bella knew he was beyond tired.

(I have another RP idea that is really cute.)

(Share!)

Nick let go of Bella's hand and let her run off with Jave while he stayed out of the way. It was a moment of privacy for the family and he didn't want to intrude even though he was considered a part of it. He wanted them to have their space.

(Okay so I watched a movie that inspired me. It's basically an idea of a high school setting. There's a girl who always keeps to herself that everyone calls weird but she's really just different. She uses math to get away. Numbers are her way of escaping reality but get to know her more and you'll find out why shes kept to herself. When her father was sick with cancer, she made a promise to the universe that whatever she loved, she would give it up for him, but in 6th grade she lost him, and ever since then she's been alone.)

Bella hugged her father close as she tried her hardest not to cry. She honestly couldn't be the strongest one for her family but when her father asked to speak to Nick alone, everyone was shocked. Bella obliged however, and told her husband her father only wanted to talk to him.

Nick looked to his wife with confusion but nodded and walked into the room as everyone else cleared out. Nick had never seen her farther this vulnerable and it frightened him to say the least.

(Awe ^~^)

When her father saw Nick, he smiled at him and coughed. "Nicolas. I'm leaving everything I own to Bella. I need you to take care of my little girl. The house is y'alls and so is everything in the bank. It's all yours." He explained.

(yeah)

Nick looked to his father in law confused and shook his head. "It isn't my place but you don't have to do that, Bella and I have everything we need. If anything happens you give it to Jace, Bella and Amelia are taken care of, I promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back