• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella couldn't help but smile down at Jared the entire time. He was a handsome young boy and by the time Nick finished with Alyssa, Bella fell asleep on the couch with Jared against her chest and she held him close. She would have been this way with their son if they would have had him. She adores all her children, even the ones she lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After his meeting with Alyssa he went to the store to grab some things for the evening . Once home he set everything up and packed Amelia some things to stay at Sarah's. When he walked in the door he smiled at the sight of his wife and nephew, of course for s moment he felt the blow that that was supposed to be her with their own son but shook it off. Today was supposed to be a good day.

Amelia ran around with Skylar and when she saw her dad, she ran over to him. "Daddy!" She screamed and hugged him close as she giggled and then ran after Skylar again. Bella stayed asleep until she felt Jared stir around. She opened her eyes and smiled at the baby boy as he continued to sleep. It really hurt to know this would have been her and her son.

Nick smiled at the two girls and hugged them both before turning back to his wife. "Hey there Sleeping Beauty." He says with a soft laugh walking over he kissed her lips and smiled at his nephew.

Bella looked up at her husband and smiled softly as she kissed him back then looked at the sleeping Jared. "He's a heavy sleeper." She whispered and kissed his forehead as she looked at Nick and how he watched his nephew sleep. Maybe they could try for another but she wasn't ready. Bella wasn't ready to try again.

Nick nodded. "His parents got lucky then." He says with with a light laugh. He seemed like a good baby. When Sarah saw her brother she walked over snd took the baby from her sister in law after greeting her brother. "Go on you two, I got it from here."

Bella looked at Sarah a little confused as she yawned and stretched. She looked at her husband and smiled softly as she stood up. "So tired." She said and waited for him to go to the car where she fell asleep once more.

Nick nodded to Bella and laughed softly when he noticed her drift off into slumber in the car. When the couple arrived home he kissed her awake after parking the car in the driveway, smiling softly against her lips he finally spoke. "Happy Anniversary." He whispers before kissing her again with a mischievous smile, he was up to something.

(Lol finals are coming up for me too and I have college exams to take.(:'())

Bella had a peaceful sleep until she felt her husbands lips against her own, a way loved to wake her, and also a way she loved to wake up to. She opened her eyes and smiled at him as he told her Happy Anniversary. "Happy Anniversary as well love." She whispered but felt his mischievous smile against her own lips and that made her laugh softly as she pulled away. "What are you up to?" She asked him.

(So you feel my pain. School is so frustrating right now and I'm so close to making a C in Chemistry... I've never once made a C in my life so I'm praying to god I will get an A on my lab report.)

(yes I know the feel.)

"Nothing," he answered innocently as he walked with her to the front door and unlocked it. Starting at the front door was the traditional rose petal trail that led her upstairs to her gift that he wrapped delicately on their bed, technically there were two since it was their second anniversary the first one being a new tablet which once unlocked had s new draft on it for her to edit at her pleasure. To her surprise Nick decided to write an autobiography, ur told everything, even things she had yet to know and he thought it was important to sit down and write it, for others to hear, it even went to his darkest places, including almost being killed. It was important for the public to know both to encourage others in similar situations and to gain new respect, in hopes they would respect privacy more. The second gift was a golden locket with their wedding date engraved in the back and s picture of the little family on the inside. While she ran upstairs Nick started cooking dinner. .

Bella smiled at the sight of the Rose petals and immediately ran off to see her gifts. She smiled at the sight and she put on her locket first then unlocked the tablet and her eyes glowed at the sight of yet another draft. She smiled softly and ran down the stairs with tears in her eyes as she hugged him from behind. "Thank you.." She whispered and kissed his cheek. They were perfect. Both her gifts and she was looking forward to the draft.

Nick simply smiled snd kissed her in return. "You're welcome Mrs. Cambridge." He says before turning back to dinner as Milo ran to Bella's feet for his own attention, barking to get her to pet him.

Bella laughed at Milo and agreed to him to play. She got his rope and played tug a war with him and then began to chase him around the house. She truly did love this dog.

Of course Milo loved his humans just as much in return, especially Amelia. Meanwhile Nick continued to cook the nice dinner for two and set it at the table.

She continued to play with her dog and when she heard Nick call her over, she smiled softly and walked over to go wash her hands then sat at the table.

Milo follows at her feet and Nick shook his head. "Sorry boy none for you tonight." He says plating her favorite Dimmer and say across from her.

Bella laughed softly and smiled at her husband as he sat across from her and they began to eat. Afterwards, she began to clean up the kitchen then sat in the couch. "Thank you for a lovely anniversary."

Nick Laughed softly and shook his head. "It's not over yet." Taking her hand they both followed the rose petal trail to their room, running bath water for her he kissed her neck and left her to relax while he finished cleaning the mess and Amelia's toys

"Oh it isn't?" She asked her husband and went to bathe. She hadn't taken a bath in awhile so being able to just soak in the warm water with bubbles and the smell of roses was enjoyable. She sat there and when she finished, she got out and dried herself then walked out with the towel wrapped around her. What else could he have planned?

When she left the bathroom Nick wrapped his arms around her from behind and smiled as he kissed her neck. "I love you." He whispered against her skin before he turned her to face him and kissed her lips. When he pulled away he saw the relief in her eyes. "You thought I forgot huh?" He asked with a teasing laugh.

Bella smiled at the feel of her husband against her and she savored his kiss. "I love you more." She whispered then looked at Nick and laughed softly. "Just a tad." She admitted and kissed him once again.

"You should never doubt your husband." He whispers with a soft laugh before he hugged her again. It was a long day but he still wanted to make it special for her.

"I never should. You are completely right." She whispered as she rested her head against his chest and closed his eyes. It was a really long day and she wanted sleep but it was too early for her.

"It's alright, I forgive you," he says running his hands down her arms, kissing her softly again. Tomorrow he was leaving for a business trip and it had been a while since they had time to their selves

She smiled into the kiss and kissed him back once more and smiles as add pulled away. "I love you." She whispered as she kissed him once again then pulled away to get dressed in one of her silk night gowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back