• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Bella was pacing around her office and when she heard her husbands voice, she looked over and smiled but went to take a call. Amelia looked at her father and giggled as she nodded. "Mommys office is fun." She said and when Bella hung up the phone, she smiled at her husband and daughter. "Thanks love." She said and kissed her husband but heard Amelia say yuk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick nodded and smiled at their daughter, accepting the kiss from his wife he quickly kissed her in return before turning back to Amelia laughing softly at her comment. Running over to her he picked her up, he spun her around before lavishing her cheeks in kisses as she giggled and tried to squirm from his grip.

Bella laughed at her family when she heard a knock on the door. "Isabella Cambridge." A male voice said and Bella sighed. Not again. What did Jack possibly want. Amelia looked at her mom and Bella quickly excused herself as she walked out and went to the meeting room, though she regretted it.

Nick heard the knock but left his wife to tend to her work while he kept Amelia entertained while they continued to wait for the crowds down below to clear to leave without being disturbed. Pulling a pen and pad from Bella's desk Nick placed the pad in front of Amelia and placed the pen in her tiny hand, putting his hand over her own he showed her the motions in spelling her name as he had done a few times before. When he finished he nodded to her, "Your turn."

"No daddy." Amelia said as she began to simply scribble along the pad. In the meeting room, Bella was pushed down against the table and she began to yell, hoping someone would hear. This wasn't good. This was the second time and she hated this. "Nick!!!" She screamed before she was forcefully kissed and stripped of her shirt.

Nick shook his head at Amelia's stubbornness. "Just like your mommy." He whispers but jumped up when he heard Bella's desperate screams for help. "Stay here." He tells Amelia before he kissed her forehead and closed the door behind him as he ran out towards the screams. The door was of course locked but he pushed it down with his upper body strength and ran for her when he saw what was going on. Pushing Jack to the ground he pulled Bella closer. "Go with Amelia." He tells her before he turned his attention to Jack crouching over him he punched him straight square in the face followed by the nose, when he finished he called up some authorities from downstairs to take care of the low life wile he went to check on Bella. "Are you alright?" He asked in concern taking her into a protective embrace.

Bella couldn't help but let the tears fall as she went with Amelia who looked at her mother concern. Bella shook her head at her husband and hugged him close as she helplessly cried against his chest. A hard cry. One she hadn't cried in years. "Why is it always me?" She asks in between cries and Amelia wobbly walked over. "Mommy?" She said and Bella hid her face. Her daughter didn't need to see her like this.

Nick sighed angrily at Jack for pulling something so stupid and rubbed Bella's shoulders gently in attempt to calm her down. When he heard her question it broke his heart, mostly because he couldn't give her a valid answer when he didn't know himself. It wasn't right. "You're alright, you're safe now." He whispers reassuringly letting her go to button her shirt again to offer security. "Just breathe." He says before crouching down to Amelia's level and whispered for her to go draw her mom a picture, Bella always liked those and it served as a distraction for the little girl who was far too innocent to understand what just nearly happened to her mother. Soon after the medics made the way to Bella's office to ensure she wasn't seriously injured.

Amelia looked at her father as she nodded and ran off to sit in her mothers desk and began to draw her a picture. She grabbed the crayons and markers her mother had just for her and smiled as she drew. Bella shook her head as she tried her hardest to relax but couldn't. She buttoned up her shirt and when she heard the medics, she refused them the chance to look over her. She wouldn't let anyone else but her husband. She refused but the medics understood.

Nick gave Bella her space when she walked off to have her space and thanked the medics for their time. Nick knew things didn't get too physical because he managed to put a stop to it rather quickly but it was still traumatizing either way. This wasn't what he pictured would come of the day and he himself was shocked things happened that quickly and now he had to be cautious around his wife and how he touched her and that bothered him, not because he was a lustful an but because she deserved to be confident in her own skin and not afraid of his touch.

Bella sat in a guest chair in her office as she hugged herself and tried so hard to get over this feeling. She looked at her husband and walked over to hug him from behind. Right now, all she wanted was his touch. His touch was the only touch that would ever calm her and she needed it. Amelia continued drawing and smiled at her parents. Bella loved that smile and she slowly began to calm down. Everything was going to be okay. She was okay. Nick was here with her.

Smiling softly Nick didn't move away from her as he kept a close eye on baby Amelia when Bella wrapped her arms around his waist he grabbed her hand and squeezed her hand gently in reassurance. .

Bella smiled at her husbands reassurance and she closed her eyes as she relaxed against him. Amelia wobbly walked over and handed her mom her drawing. "Here go mommy." She said with a smile and Bella smiled at the drawing as she took it from her daughter. "Thank you baby girl." She whispered and kissed her forehead.

Nick smiled at the two and saw from the window the areas was now forcefully cleared. "Let's go." He says picking up Amelia and giving Bella his hand again. He was ready to leave here and go home after the drama that had occurred.

Bella nodded as she grabbed her bag and took her husbands hand and walked out with him. Amelia smiled and buried her head in her fathers neck which was good because a picture was taken of them. Once in the car, Bella smiled as she got in then gave Amelia the tablet to play games on in the back. "Woof woof!" She said excitedly and then looked up. "Doggy!" She said and giggled. Bella smiled at her daughter. She was so adorable.

Nick held Amelia's head to his neck protectively when she laid it there, glaring at the photographer angrily as the family of three walked past. Once in the far he smiled at his daughter through the mirror. She was still so innocent and that was a good thing for sure. She was a child and that's what she deserves to be.

Bella enjoyed listening to her daughter because she was a child and a child she would always be. By the time the three arrived home, the picture taken was posted everywhere and there was high demands by fans to see what Amelia looked like. Bella sighed as she looked at her daughter. She wasn't going to let people ruin her childhood.

(How can we add drama here? Maybe another fight? I wouldn't know what about yet.)

(The fans could always get to close to Amelia and we could see the real angry Nicholas Cambridge. [emoji23] Especially is she gets hurt.)

Nichole paid no attention to the news, he had enough of them for one day, today was a day they were over beating. Taking baby Amelia up to her room he read her a story before putting her down for her nap.

(True true. What if like in the heat of the moment when Bella tries to calm him down, he in turn yells at her too?)

Bella smiled at her husbands dedication to their daughter and she loved him so much. She wouldn't have expected his true anger to come out however. A week after, the family left for a walk and the press, along with fans immediately crowded them to get to Amelia who was now hugging her father from behind crying. Bella tried to keep everyone away and soon dialed Sarah for help, until Nick finally exploded.

It all happened so quickly Nick wasn't expecting it and before he could reach for Amelia to shield her protectively there were already an abundance of people surrounding the little girl, intimidating her. He felt her on his back leg but when he tried to reach for her she fell. This was what set him off. He was totally over it. When someone tried to push him back farther he instinctively plowed through ever and picked the now screaming Amelia up from the ground as flashed went off from every direction. "Get the hell out of here! Only sick people would do this to a child!" He exclaims angrily pushing through the crowds again. "Anything I find on the Internet after today will be evidence for an harassment charge." He says sternly before walking off with Amelia away from the crowds. He was irate. Quickly, once away from the crowds, his demeanor changed passively. "Shh. I know baby they were mean people huh." Carrying her inside his heart broke when she refused to let him look her over for injuries and clung to him instead. "I'm right here,." He whispers sitting on the couch and running her back. "Let me see homey."

Everything happened so fast but Bella was glad Nick pulled Amelia away from the crowd. Bella tried to get through even thought it took a little longer but when she arrived back home, Amelia looked at her mom with her eyes filled with tears. Amelia then looked at her dad and showed him her arm that was bleeding. Bella walked over and went to grab the first aid kit and handed it to Nick as Amelia wiped her tears away with her arms.

Nick sighed softly and opened the first aid kit. He wasn't understanding why Amelia was screaming like she was, for a little girl she had a high pain tolerance and she wouldn't scream over a scrap. "What is it baby? Where does it hurt?" Her father asked confused. "Let me see." He says again taking her arm gently and attempted to straighten it out.

Amelia began to scream and try to pull her arm away as Nick attempted to straighten it out. "No no daddy! Daddy stop!" She said as she cried and Bella sighed as she sat next to her and Amelia curled against her. Bella looked at Nick because they needed to take her to the doctor. She broke something. "Nick." Bella said and Amelia continued to cry.

"If you think I'm kidding , now you know I'm serious." He says taking Amelia from her mother he cleaned her scrap and the followed Bella to the car, still trying to calm Amelia down. He wasn't letting the media far away with this, this was the final straw.

Bella nodded as she stood up and went to start the car. She told Nick to stay in the back with Amelia while Bella drove off to the children's hospital and upon arrival, try took her in to have a doctor look over Amelia but she cried and screamed and refused for the doctor to extend her arm. Bella sighed and held her while Nick tried to calm her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back