• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Getting an X-Ray it was obvious her arm had had been fractured. Hooking her up to an IV they gave her some pain medicine and started molding her for a cast while they let her pick the color.

Having her pick a color distracted Amelia rather well. She looked at her mother and father and then looked at the colors she could pick. "Mommy daddy! What's your favorite color?" She asked and Bella laughed softly. "Mines red love but you pick the one you like most." Bella told her and Amelia nodded as she looked at her dad for an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Blue." Her father answered with a smile. Even in times like this she was the cutest little thing. "What color do you like?" He ask his daughter as he laughed softly at her fascination with the big book of colors.

"Pink!" She said and the nurse laughed softly as she walked over to Amelia and showed her a cast color. It was a a gradient cast with all three colors and Amelia gasped and nodded. "That one!" She said and Bella laughed softly.

Nick heard his phone go off and saw it was Alyssa, he had called in hopes she could help with the situation at hand. Getting up he walked over and kissed Amelia's forehead before he left the room to take the call. It was one thing when it was him being bothered by press and camera but everyone knew it was a whole separate thing entirely when his daughter was involved, especially now that she had a serious injury which may need corrective surgery if it didn't heal in the cast. Amelia was a brave little girl but she was still a victim.

Amelia and her mother were talking and doing things to distract Amelia from the molding of the cast. When they put the color of it on, she smiled at it and then looked at her mom. "Mommy I'm hungry." She said and Bella laughed softly. "What do you want to make?" Bella asked as Amelia began to think. "Sghettis!" She said happily and everyone laughed softly. She was an adorable little girl.

Shortly after Nick walked back into the room and smiled at their daughter. "Hey there cutie, are you all better now?" Her father asked going to sit beside her as she shoes him her cast.

"Mhm." Amelia said as she nodded. "Looks daddy!" She said and pointed at the red, "mommy." Then blue, "you." Then pink. "Me." She said and giggled excitedly. Bella smiled and kissed her forehead.

Nick laughed softly and nodded at Amelia. "Very good baby." Her father say with a smile. "I love you." He whispers

"I wuv you too!" Amelia said as she smiled with all her pearly whites. Bella smiled at her family and signed the release papers then went home.

A week followed and Bella was at home with Amelia but the two year old knew something was wrong with her mom. "Mommy, what's wrong?" She asked and Bella smiled softly. "Nothing love." She said. It was hers and Nicks first year anniversary. Maybe he didn't remember but that was actually okay.

(First or third? [emoji15])

Meanwhile Nick was with Alyssa delivering her the X-rays and photos of Amelia's injury followed by anything he found that was posted online afterwards. It was understandable why his wife would think he had forgotten, he broke tradition, he didn't leave her a rose petal trail across the house to her present or made her breakfast. For now he had more important things in his concern. He would make it up to her later with flowers, her present and dinner alone together.

(I'm not sure really [emoji15])

Bella and Amelia enjoyed their time together and Amelia made colored cupcakes with her mom to make her happy. All sorts of colored cupcakes and they went to deliver some to Sarah. Amelia just wanted to show her aunt her cast too.

(Just kidding it's the second because Amelia is two.)

When Sarah saw the two she smiled brightly and hugged them both. "Long time no see." She says teasingly before crouching down to Amelia. "How's the brave princess?"

(Oh that's right!)

"Great. It doesn't hurt anymore." Amelia said as she smiled brightly and showed her aunt her cast. "Look it!" She said and Bella laughed softly. "We brought you guys cupcakes. Amelia and I made them earlier and she wanted to drop them off."

"You're so sweet." Sarah says with a smile to Amelia taking the cupcakes, she set them on the counter and turned to Bella as Amelia ran off to find her cousin. "Careful!" Sarah called after her, she didn't want her getting hurt more than she already was.

Bella laughed softly at Amelia and shook her head at her daughter. "She isn't always careful and that alone scares me." She told Sarah and looked at Amelia run and run.

Sarah laughed. "She takes after her daddy on the one unfortunately, he had his fair share of broken bones growing up." She says wiping the counter "so what's up? It's been awhile, I mean besides my brother out on a mission to sue a crowd of people." She says with a laugh,

Bella laughed softly and she shook her head. "Nothing honestly. Didn't wake up to a trail of Rose petals today hit its understandable." She told her and smiled. "Work is work and Nick is being Nick right now."

"Oh no, you want me to go best him up for you?" Sarah asked. She knew her brother hasn't forgot but she understood as a wife why Bella was upset. "I'm sure he's got something up his sleeve, he always does."

Bella laughed softly as she shook her head. "It's fine. I know he didn't forget he's just busy with Alyssa and discussing details on Amelia so that's more important." She told Sarah with a soft smile. Honestly, Bella was exhausted and just wanted sleep at this point.

Sarah nodded with a smile as she saw the familiar look of tiredness in Bella's eyes and laughed. "Be glad you only have Amelia, it gets worse with two. There was now Skylar and her little three month old brother Jared.

Bella laughed softly as she looked at the three month old and smiled. "Could have been three already." She whispered to herself with a sighed but smile at Sarah again. "Amelia can make for two though."

"Again, she takes after a Cambridge, we're all crazy, you were just to blinded by my brother's looks to see it before. He fooled you." Sarah said laughing reas inly as she looked over to the sleeping infant. He looked more like his father but that was alright. Turing back over to Bella she smiled as she watched her admire the infant. "They don't stay babies for long." She says with a sigh.

"I know." She whispered back with a sigh as she went over to Jared and held him close. She could have been holding a baby boy in her arms everyday but yet another damn miscarriage happened. The thought made her sigh and she held Jared close against her.

Sarah watched contently as Bella tended to her son. She was a wonderful mother and it was a shame what her and Nick went though, they would have been great parents to hall their kids and at this like Sarah didn't want to ask if they thought of trying for more, it was a sensitive topic probably and she didn't want to bring it up even if she thought they should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back