• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"Of course." Nick Exclaims joining in on their laughter and kissed his wife lovingly. "Come here big sister." Nick says taking the toddler from her mother and went over to his things and handed Amelia a pink gift bag. On the inside was a stuffed Olaf and Sven.

Bella laughed at her husband and enjoyed the kiss. Amelia looked at her father after and looked at the bag. She gasped and immediately dug inside and at the sight of the stuffed Sven and Olaf, she giggled and hugged them close. "Owaf and swen." She said and laughed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick laughed and nodded before he set her back down to go finish watching had ml is she had seen a billion times. Walking over to the couch he sat down on the couch and watched Amelia okay with her new toys until he started to fall asleep.

Bella smiled at her husband and when Amelia got tired, she went to lay in the couch and laid against her father. She loved him and she just wanted to sleep. Bella smiled and took a picture but then went outside to go check out some drafts she was sent.

When Amelia came to lay with him Nick smiled and pulled her closer, laying her on his chest he laid on his back and covered them both with the throw on the couch and gave into sleep again.

Bella stayed outside and enjoyed the view of the lake while she looked around and then heard her phone go off shortly. She sighed and answered it as politly as she could. She was being offered an award at one of the most formal events a author and editor could ever be invited to. This one was in Paris, France. Bella didn't know what to say because this was such an honor for her part but she wasn't looking forward to the red carpet event. She hated formal events but she gladly accepted the invitation and laughed with the coordinator of the event as she talked about how big Amelia had gotten. Everyone knew she was going to turn two this week and bella couldn't say anything but thank you to the compliments she received about her daughter from the coordinator.

Nick and Amelia continued to sleep on the couch together. For Nick this had been the most peaceful sleep he had gotten all week while he was away. He was too caught up in things he needed to get done in order to get home in time to help Bella with the party.

Bella finished up with a draft and heard Amelia begin to cry. Bella ran inside and heard her crying against her fathers chest. "Bad dweam. Bad dweam." She screamed as she continued to cry and cry.

Nick woke to Amelia's screams snd sat up with a yawn. "You're okay baby girl." Her father whispered as he began to rub her bak and Rock her slightly. Picking up the Olaf he handed it to her and kissed her forehead.

Amelia shook her head as she continued to cry and cry against her father and hugged her Olaf close. Bella came over and kissed their daughters forehead and sighed. "You're okay my love." She whispered.

Nick smiled at his wife as he still continued to rock Amelia and began to hum the same song he had since they brought her home in hopes she would calm down.

Amelia stayed up against her father and began to slowly fall back to sleep. She loved the him her father would hum to her. "I love you." Bella whispered and kissed her daughters head again.

Nick smiled and carried their daughter up the stairs to her room. Laying her in the bed he laid the Olaf beside her and tucked her in. Walking down the stairs he walked into the kitchen to look for food.

"You hungry?" Bella asked her husband as she walked over and hugged him from behind as she kissed his neck. "What do you feel like eating?"

"I'll just go pick something up, do you have any preferences?" He asked picking up his keys from the counter. It has been a long day for the both of them he was sure and didn't feel like cooking.

"Not really. Just hungry." Bella said with a laugh as she smiled at her husband and sat at the island and continued to red ink draft after draft. She had so many new people coming to her for drafts that she couldn't even keep up.

"Alright then, I'll be back." He says kissing her good bye before walking to the car. Going to the store he picked up some subs and Mac and Cheese for Amelia.

Bella nodded as she smiled and say on the couch, touching her stomach. She was excited for this new baby boy and she was excited to have a son.

Shortly after Nick arrived back home and set dinner on the counter while he set the keys down and went to greet his wife with a kiss. "I love you.@ he whispers with a smile before he laughed and turned to Milo who wanted his attention. "Hey boy." He says petting the dog, it was great to be home, the quiet was something he missed whenever he was away.

Bella laughed softly at her husband and Milo then smiled as she took out their dinner and set it on the table and soon, Amelia came crawling down the stairs and walked over to her parents. "Fwod?" She asked.

Nick shook his head at Amelia. She was quite the escape artist. "Yes miss Amelia." He says picking her up and taking her to wash her hands and set her at the table and got her food ready for her.

Amelia giggled as she smiled brightly with her father and looked at her mom in curiosity. "Mommy." Amelia said and Bella looked at her. "Yes my love?" She asked and Amelia laughed. "Mommy, fwod."

"It's coming, here." Her father says setting it in front of her and handed her a fork. He was still trying to teach her how to hold it correctly. Taking her hand he placed it in her hand the right way and smiled before he turned to his own food.

Bella laughed at her daughter and smiled at her as she herself began to eat her own food. She was exhausted but also hungry and when she heard her phone, she got up to answer it. "Isabella Cambridge." She said as she walked outside.

Nick looked up from his food and smiled at his wife as she stepped outside. He never got tired of hearing her married name. Turning back to their daughter he laughed softly at her eating her in Mac and Cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back