• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"I'll try not to but no promises," He says with yet another laugh. Whenever he talked to her she made him laugh and that was a good thing, not something Amber did really. "Thank you, for everything."

"Of course. You should have my red inked draft by tonight unless I have to do something else for work. I'll let you know when I send it." Isabella said as she smiled and continued to read. "Hey Nick? What are your thoughts on turning this into a series? Maybe a triology?" Isabella suggested as she read the last paged and wanted more then what she read.

Of course he was shocked by her suggestion. "I didn't think about it honestly, maybe, one step at a time." Of course he was interested but it was a matter of making it through the first book before the thought of others.

Isabella laughed softly as she nodded. "Have faith in me Nick. I'll let you go before Amber gets upset." She told him and then hung up and stayed outside as she stayed reading outside. The breeze was a comfortable breeze and it felt really good. She was hungry but she didn't feel like eating.

Nick sighed when she hung up, he really didn't want her to go but she was right. Though he had not the slight clue where his wife wandered off to he decided to call her to find out. He was starting to get conceded something may have happened to her.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Isabella began to fall asleep against the chair and she did as Frank Sinatra continued to play, up until she heard her door ring. She got up and walked to open the door but who she saw was her older brother and a girl. Amber. They reeked of alcohol and it made her sick. "What are yall doing here?" She asked them as they walked into her house and sat on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I'm laughing [emoji23][emoji23] She doesn't know who Amber is [emoji32][emoji33])

"Having a great time." Her brother exclaimed in his drunken state with a boastful laugh. What Nick didn't know was after he romanced his wife she left as soon as he drifted into sleep to go out with her "friend." About this time is when Nick called his wife and they all heard the phone go off, Amber fumbled in her purse to silence it.

((Oh haha right! Well I'll leave it as Amber but Isabella has no clue who she is.))

Isabella heard the phone as she looked at Amber confusingly but shook her head at her older brother. "God, you all reek of alcohol. Who is this anyways Jace?" Isabella asked with a sigh and let them in to sit on the couch.

Amber looked to Jace and waited for him to answer. "A friend," he says with a smile towards Amber whose phone was now ringing for the second time. Amber sighed and it was obvious Jace was becoming annoyed. "Well, we're leaving, it's boring here." He says taking amber's hand and heading for the door. "Love you Bella!" He calls back as they walked out the door, holding hands.

It wasn't until she saw them hold hands that she saw a ring. Her brother was so stupid at times. When they left however, she put on an air freshener because of the smell of the room they left behind. It made Isabella sick and she went to the kitchen to find a little something to eat.

Meanwhile, Nick was starting to panic over the fact his wife was not answering him but he pushed all the horrible thoughts away. She was distant lately, maybe she got called into work and didn't bother to tell him. Letting out a sigh he was hired of these walls, haunting him with pictures of what used to be, it made him upset. That's when his sister called and asked him to watch his niece and he of course agreed. Emily was the sweetest little girl and he loved her like his own, if he was going to have any, he was coming to terms with that too. Emily was only two so it was fairly easy to keep her entertained and he would rather get out of the house anyway. Once he picked her up from his sister he took her to the park to start, keeping a protective eye on the little one as he watched her run and slide down the slides.

Isabella decided to go out for lunch as she realized she had nothing to make at home. She got dressed and decided to go walking today and when she saw a little girl running around the park, she smiled. She wanted some of her own but nobody liked a girl like Isabella. She wasn't girlfriend material. She walked over to the little girl and helped her up one of a tall stair on the big slide in the park. Izzy smiled softly and then noticed Nick so she waved. "Hey. What are you doing here?" She asked him with a smile.

Nick laughed and shook his head when he saw Isabella. "She's with me," he says pinging to his niece." He found it strange how often the two ran into each other the last row says bit of course he didn't mind it.

Isabella looked over at the little girl and smiled softly. "Oh okay. Is she your neice? Sister?" She asked him with a soft smile and looked over as the girl ran around to play. Isabella enjoyed seeing Nick every now and then.

"Nope, she's mine,"He says with a total straight face but couldn't help but burst into laughter at Bella's reaction. "I'm just kidding, yes, she's my niece." He says with a smile as Emily ran over and hugged his leg. "What?" Her uncle asks picking her up and kissing her cheek before he pushed her hair out of her face

Isabella was a little stunned to hear him say Emily was his but in the end, she laughed softly and bent down to Emily's eye level. "Here. Let me fix your hair." Isabella offered as the two year old turned and Bella made her hair into a simple French braid before the little girl ran back off to play. "She's adorable." Isabella said as se smiled then looked at Nick. "Well j should get going. I need to finish up red inking so we can finalize and publish." She said with excitement.

Nick himself was still having trouble grasping that this was actually happening, after all the work he put into it, it was finally happening. "Sounds like a plan," Nick says excitedly drill keeping a close eye on Emily. That's when his phone rang and he quickly readied for it in hopes it was Amber.

Isabella looked at Nick as his phone rang and when she saw Emily fall, she walked over and squatted down as the little girl began to sob. "Shhh hey, you're going to be okay. Where's it hurt?" She asked as the little girl pointed to her arm. Isabella rubbed it and sang a soft song that caught the two year olds attention, and when she finished, she smiled. "Does it still hurt?" She asked.

The little girl shook and held her arms out for her uncle to take her when he ran over. "Thank you," He says to Bella as Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head against his chest tiredly as she let out a yawn. Nick smiled at her and looked to Bella, he noticed how well she was with kids and that was also something Amber lacked, she always panicked whenever Emily was around.

Isabella nodded as she smiled a soft smile. "No problem." She said and then told Emily bye before she told Nick bye and walked off to go buy herself some lunch. She loved that little girl already and Nick always managed to bring a smile to her face.

After the park Emily fell asleep in bed car seat in the way to get there lunch but was wide away when he mentioned chicken and Mac n Cheese

Isabella was now going home and upon arriving home, she walked in and noticed her house looked different. She set the bags down and went straight to her room where she noticed her prescribed pain killers were gone. She had a feeling she knew who took them and she sighed. "DONT TAKE MORE THEN ONE!" She texted her older brother while shaking her head.

(Lololol whoo of twist.)

After lunch Nick watched Emily until his sister came to pick her Ho from the house. Shortly after his way arrived home and was now clean and well put together from when Isabella saw her earlier. Nick just sighed when he saw her and sister say anything. He tensed up when she walked over and sat in his lap and began to caress him. He didn't like she only ever gave him attention when she wanted it so he pushed her away gently and went to make himself dinner but now was suffering from a bad headache and went to lay down, when his wife brought him water he thanked her and simply drank it. he noticed he was losing himself. He felt sick to his stomach and dizzy and his vision slowly started to become distiller. What was happening? He wasn't sure he tried reaching for Amber but it was already too late, he collapsed on the floor.

(I found her pills [emoji32])

(Lol major plot twist.)

Isabella was at home finishing up the last little bit of the draft when she heard a car pull up. She went over and saw her brother cleaned up and she let him in. "I told you to take no more then one. Those pills have a high dosage." She told him but then went to the kitchen to offer him a water and a sandwich. She couldn't believe her brother took a women who was married out to get drunk. When her phone went off however, she became confused when she was asked to go to the hospital to identify something. What was happening?

Her brother looked to his sister confused as he ate the sandwich. "What?" He aka through the mouth full of food in his mouth.

Meanwhile Nick's sister had left Emily's blanket and came back for it. Magen no one answers she let herself in she called out to her brother and panicked when she found him, Amber was gone and he was barely there. What the hell happened? Now here Sarah sat, at her brother's bed side and the news she heard shocked her. Nick over dosed on pain medication, that made no sense to her. Why would he do that? Luckily, she found him in time and they were able to reverse the affects and now she was waiting for him to wake up.

(Haha yupp.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back