• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

Nick groaned and shook his head before pulling her back towards him for one last kiss. While he enjoyed seeing the massive support he had from the public all he wanted was to lay here with her all day. Getting up he went to head for his own shower. He was honestly dreading today because he knew it would probably end with his mother and him fighting, he wasn't going to tolerate her being rude towards Bella. Another reason he regretted his marriage was he committed to it just to please his mother. She loved Amber and hoped she would ris him of his silly dream of writing.

Bella smiled at the kiss and when she finished with her shower, she walked out and went to get dressed in her outfit but then blow dried her hair and then curled it. She was beyond exhausted and she needed to hide her bags so she put on make up today. When she saw Nick watching her, she smiled softly. "What?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Nothing," he says innocently with a smile before he kissed her neck and pulled away to brush his teeth and hair. When he finished he went to the dresser to get clothes to get dressed. When he finished he threw her her media pass and headed for the car. He really didn't want to take separate cars but he he didn't need anyone getting suspicious of them, he wanted to protect her privacy for as long as possible. Once he arrived at the first location he waved to all he passed as security walked him to the doors. This was still awakened for him but he was getting used to it.

She caught her media pass and smiled softly as she looked at it. She loved their privacy and this was only for his events. She left shortly after him and when she arrived, security helped her to the back and she stood behind him on her tablet like she always did. She was his back bone according to everyone. She loved seeing him so happy at these events. It made her happy because she was able to help him get his dream.

Nick loved to see these huge turnouts but they were king and exhausting and this was just the first one of the day. After taking countless photographs and signing endless copies at one point he looked over and laughed softly at Isabella he could see she was getting jealous with the way some people approached him the way she clicked her tongue against her cheek.

Isabella was trying her hardest not to let any of the girls bother her by how they walked up to Nick. When she saw him give one a kiss on the cheek for a picture, she bit the inside of her lip and looked away as she noticed they needed to leave for his next one. She told his security and the owner of the store and then walked out to meet him at the next one.

Before the next stop Nick stopped quickly for

Water and food and ate it on the way there. When he saw Bella he smiled and walked over to whisper something in her ear and winked to her before he walked away. He simply told her he would make it up to her later.

Bella rolled her eyes at him as she stood there and waited for him to finish with this. Sadly however, the store owner asked to speak in private so she agreed but regretted it. He kissed her along her neck and she tried pushing him away. Thankfully security came and pulled him away and walked Isabella out. She couldn't stay here. She was uncomfortable and this day just became terrible. She had scratches along her stomach from him.

Nick finished soon after and caught up with her but saw she was upset. "What's the matter?" He asked in concern with a frown on his face. This was just a bad day and he was probably going to cancel dinner with his mom to avoid it getting worse.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'll see you at home." She told him as she sighed and got into the car. She honestly didn't like this. She was supposed to have a good day but it was ruined. She drove off and went back home where and stayed looking at the scratches in the mirror for a long amount of time. They burned and she wanted to clean them but didn't know with what.

Nick arrived home shortly after and set the keys on the counter. He was exhausted and it was a long day and he did indeed cancel with hike mom, he wasn't looking forward to seeing her anyway. However, he knew Bella was upset but he didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was.

When she heard the door open and close, she quickly put her shirt back on and walked out to the room where Nick was. She hugged him from behind and stayed like that as she put her head against his back. She didn't move from that position because honestly, this was what she wanted to do when he ran after her but cameras were around.

Nicked blinked in surprised when he felt her against him. Smiling he interlocked her fingers in his own and brought them to her lips."I love you, no one else, you know that?"

"I do know that." She whispered as she smiled at the feeling of his lips against her hand. She honestly didn't want today to get any worse, but she needed to meet Nicks mother. "You ready for dinner? I'm not letting you cancel." She whispered.

"I do know that." She whispered as she smiled at the feeling of his lips against her hand. She honestly didn't want today to get any worse, but she needed to meet Nicks mother. "You ready for dinner? I'm not letting you cancel." She whispered.

"Too late love." He whispers with a smile before he kissed her forehead He wasn't in the mood to be reticuled by his mother for being with her or for his career as both a teacher and an author. He had finished the third book awhile ago but he was saving it for the right time. To show it to her.

T

Isabella sighed as she shook her head and leaned over to kiss him softly. "I need to meet her though." She whispered and sighed softly. "You owe me for that kiss mister." She said and laughed as she kissed him a bit roughly, totally forgetting about the scratches on her stomach.

"Oh right, I do don't I?" He asks with a smirk as he rested his hands on her waist as he kissed her roughly in return. "Feel better now?" He asks with a soft laugh.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Yeah." She whispered against his lips with a laugh and kissed him again. "I really do love you." She whispered and smiled as her arms found way around his neck and played with his hair.

"Well I'm certainly glad to hear that," he says moving the hand from her face. "I don't blame you for being jealous though, it's that red hair of yours." He says teasingly.

She laughed softly and smiled. "Oh really? You love my recessive traits Mr. Cambridge." She said and kissed him once again. "I love you." She whispered.

"Indeed I do." He says before he kissed her for a long while I return. Her hair was one of his favorite of her attributes, it fit her and if was uncommon. "I

Love you too." He says pulling away and cupping her face. "You know I'll have to talk to my editor, she has me working again tomorrow and I don't really want to go." He says with a teasing smile.

Isabella laughed softly at what he said and smiled, "Well my love, I know she tried very hard to schedule tomorrow's event mind you, you have to attend because in another week, you are expected to arrive at the authors awards in New York City." She told him with a laugh but then saw his confused face. "Don't tell me you forgot about that." She said shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I could think of a few things," he says with raised eyebrows before he kissed her again. "Alright, then I guess since she tried so hard I'll go." Letting out a teasing smile he released her. He wasn't expecting to win anything at the awards but it was of course an honor to be able to attend.

She smiled softly and leaned over to give him one last kiss then went and looked through the fridge. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked him as she looked at their options. She was far from exhausted and really looking forward to the awards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back