• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"You don't have too it's just an offer for if you ever want too." He reassured her before he kissed her once more before pulling the covers towards them. "I love you you know that right?"

"I do. I love you more Nick. How will we make this work?" She asked with a sigh against his chest. She wanted to be with him every day but that just didn't seem possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We'll figure it out, I promise." Hopefully his papers would be arriving soon so he could make their romance official, he felt bad she was now caught in the middle of both his past and future,

Bella nodded as she looked up at Nick and smiled. "I love you." She whispered and leaned up to kiss him and when she pulled away, she thought of their future and that alone made er smile brighten. "Please tell me you didn't read the part about the wedding and kids." She pouted hopefully.

"Oh honey, I read everything." Nick says with a laugh as he noted the embarrassment on her cheeks. Leaning over he kissed them and wrapped his arms tighter around her. Maybe one day he would marry this woman but he wasn't thinking too far in advance, he wasn't going to rush into things, not again. He learned that lesson with Amber

Last edited by a moderator:
(Idea! What if Nicks mom doesn't approve of Bella when they engage later on so Bella at one point becomes fed up and gives back the ring? [emoji16])

Isabella was so embarrassed with the fact that he read everything but she wasn't rushing into anything with him. She learned from past relationships and there were something's she just wasn't ready to tell Nick yet. When she felt his hand on her middle back, she flinched and moved them upwards. "Sorry."

(Yas)

Nick knew he made her uncomfortable but didn't question it and nodded. "You're okay." He says with a smile before he finally succumbed to his sleep.

(This will be interesting!)

Bella did the same and when she woke up first, she smiled and kissed his chest softly before getting up and getting dressed to go and check her tablet. She got a cup of coffee and went outside where she loved to work. It always soothed her and she began to play her music like always.

Shortly after Nick woke from his deep sleep and got dressed. Walking out to the porch he smiled when he saw her and laughed when he heard the music she was playing. Kissing her he pulled away. "You like that baby making music?" He asks with another laugh.

Bella enjoyed the kiss but upon his question she hit him playfully and shook her head. "It is not baby making music." She told him as she began to sing along to Frank. "But yes I do like it." She added with a soft giggle. "What are you doing up so early?" She asked, not realizing she had been siting outside for about three hours already.

"Yes it is," raising his eyebrows he looked at the time. "It's almost eleven." Taking the seat beside her he looked beyond at the view. He has to head home today since he had his first meeting in the moron ing.

"It is not. Don't make fun of my music." She said as she pouted and put her tablet away as she brought her knees up to his chest and smiled at him. "It's a pretty view right?" She asked him with a smile.

"It surely is Mrs McClain but I'm looking at a view that's far more gorgeous." He says looking at her with a smile.

Bella blushed a soft red color as she looked at Nick and smiled. "You sap." She whispered as she leaned over and kissed him softly. When she pulled away, she continued to work on the the draft for another author. She didn't want Nick to leave.

Nick shrugged. "I am a writer," He says with a smile before he leaned into kiss her again. Letting out a sigh he reached for her hand. "I have to go soon," he says with a sigh.

Isabella sighed as she looked at their hands and nodded. "I know." She whispered and leaned over to lay her head against his shoulder. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too," he didn't want to leave but he had his own responsibilities to tend to. "But I don't have to leave for another hour." He says before he leaned in to kiss her neck and jaw. She was too much for him to resist at times and he didn't know when exactly he would see her again.

Isabella bit her lip as he kissed her neck and jaw. "So what do you want to do for an hour Nick?" She asked as she stretched her neck and held back the noise she wanted to make. She didn't know when she would get to see him again and that alone killed her inside.

"This," he whispers against her neck with a light laugh when he moved back to her lips. "I love you," he whispers before he got up from the chair and picked her up.

Isabella laughed softly as she looked at her boyfriend and laughed again. "I love you more." She whispered as they went back inside.

"Oh really?" He asks with a laugh he carried her inside while he continued to kiss her. He never would have thought this relationship would have transpired but he was more than glad it did, she changed his life for the better and even if people thought it was wrong he didn't care,

Isabella squealed with excitement and when she made it to the bed again, she pulled him down with her and kissed him softly. "I love you so much you wouldn't even understand." She whispered with a laugh and kissed him again and again.

"I'm sure I do." He whispers in reassurance but was taken aback when she kissed him they way she did. "What a nice way to say shut up." He says with a soft laugh before he returned her kisses.

(Ideas?)

Bella laughed softly and smiled at him as well and laid in bed for an hour or so with him before he had to leave. "I'm really going to miss you." She whispered with a sigh.

(Not really. You?)

(Same.)

"I'm going to miss you too," leaning over he cupped her face and kissed her for a long while. He wasn't sure what was holding her back from at least coming to visit but he sensed she had her reasons and he wasn't going to pry. When he pulled away he smiled and admired her eyes for a few moments. "I got to go." " leaning in he kissed her once more. "You're not going to worry everyone after I leave are you?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back