• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Love that's forbidden

"I think that's me, or it was the last time I checked anyway." He says with a teasing smile admiring her beauty, as the sun cast a glow on her vibrant red hair. He missed her like crazy and it took everything in him to fight the urge to pull her close and kiss her softly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"W-what are you doing here? W-why didn't you call?" She asked him as she blinked and then let him inside. It was a mess. It wasn't clean like before but honestly, going through the motions everyday did that to a person. "Are you here to discuss a third book? I still recommend you wrote a third.@

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick laughed and shook his head, not minding the mess at all. He was more amused by her shocks "I'm sorry, am I being an in nuisance, I can always come back, I should have called." Suddenly he felt bad for blind siding her for just showing up without any noticed.

"N-no it's fine I promise." Isabella said as she smiled and leaned over to him. "It's fine um, don't go." She whispered and looked at the floor. "What are you doing here Nick?" She asked him as her tablet dinged. She was editing for another author to pass time but honestly, it was boring.

"I came to see you," he admits with a genuine smile. "I also thought you might want this back." He says handing her the spiral from his jacket pocket. "Your brother gave it to me, h: worried about you and told me to come. Bella, I'm so sorry, I never meant for things to end up like this, if I could I would give you the world, that's what you deserve but I wear holding you would give the fool standing in front of you another chance."

She looked at him and was in utter shock. "Nick of... Of course." She whispered as she smiled a bright smile she hadn't smiled in forever. She hugged him close and stayed in his arms as she closed her eyes. "I missed you."b

"I missed you too," he whispers relaxing at the sensation of her skin against his own. She smelled like lavender and that was intriguing to him. He loved everything about her including her red hair, it was different and he favored recessive qualities. "What happened to those three inches? You seemed to have lost them," he says with a laugh before he leaned down to her reach, her arms wrapping around his neck he took her into a passionate kiss that eventually left her lips to form a trail of. Kissed from her jaw to her neck.

Isabella loved this intimacy that was happening because she loved him so much and was happy to finally have him back. "Nick don't leave me again." She whispered as she stretched out her neck for him to have more access. She loved this intimacy and she didn't want it to end.

Nick responded simply by offering her more.kisses and when he gladly accepted he laughed agains for her skin. While the parted ways he had a longing to be this close to her for awhile and now that he had the opportunity he wasn't going to let it get away, not even Jace, there was no resisting her now, instead he cupped her face and began kissing her harder and when he pulled away he hit her lip with a laugh:

"Mmm." Isabella said as she smiled against Nick and leaned up to kiss him harder as well and when she pulled away, she smiled contently. "I love you." She whispered and kissed him harder again. Nothing could separate them now. Nothing and no one.

"I love you too," he whispers with a softness in his eyes. She brought out a side of him he had never experienced before and he didn't mind it. He saw a future with her and that's what he wanted.

"I love you more." She whispered with a soft smile as she leaned over and kissed him softly again then let things intensify. She wanted a future with him. After it all, she laid against him and smiled as she drew random shapes against his arms. "I love you." She whispered with a smile. "How did you get my spiral anyways?"

Nick smiled down at her as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Your brother delivered it to me and told me to come." He whispers taking her and and interlocking them together. Hopefully she wouldn't take her brother's gesture the wrong way. "Don't worry, I behaved." He reassured her with a soft laugh.

"I'm glad." She whispered and stayed against him as she smiled and kissed his chest. "I love you." She whispered then looked up at him and smiled. "So you read my spiral? How embarrassing."

"Oh stop, no it's not." He days with a laugh. "It was cute." He admits with a smile before he kissed her softly again. As they laid together he wasn't expecting things to go as far as they did but he more than enjoyed his time with her.

"It was not cute, you weren't supposed to read that." She whispered as she smiled and leaned over to kiss him softly. When she pulled away, she laughed softly and looked at him. "Nick, I love you. Please don't leave me again. I'm empty without you."

"I don't want to leave you," He whispers "But I already accepted the job at the college and I can't just quit on them before the semester starts." He released a sigh, he liked it where he was but she was more important

Isabella sighed as she looked alway from him and slowly moved away. "We'll keep it long distance then." She said with a sigh mad then looked at him. "Please don't go."

Nick sighed. "Alright" Hd whispers in agreement. Leaning down he kissed he pulled her closer, it wasn't worth upsetting her over, he could find s new job,

Isabella smiled softly but in the end, she knew she was holding him back and that alone ate her alive. When she looked at Nick, she sighed. "It's fine. I know you have the university job. I want you to take it. I'll be okay." She whispered with a smile.

(I miss bae already [emoji20][emoji24])

"No Bella, I want to be with you, not out of reach when you need me, my place is whether you are." He whispers before he kissed her again.

(Howd it go?)

Bella sighed but smiled into the kiss and when she pulled away, looked at him. "Nick, I want you to take the job. We can do this long distance. We'll be okay, i promise."

(He's Perf but I didn't win the meet and greet.)

"You could always come with me you know?" She could go ehe erected she pleaded, she wasn't tied down to any specific spot. "But it's whatever you're more comfortable with."

(Sad life [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24])

Bella thought about it for a second and smiled softly but the thought of her father ruined it. "Nick... I don't know if I can leave my father here alone." She whispered with a sigh. Nick didn't know anything about how Bellas mother passed away and honestly, she was afraid to tell him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back