• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Gabriel was still running. As he did, he came up next to Luna. "Luna," he began, "I want to talk to you about something."

@Jasil

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna looked over at the wolf next to her "Yeah what's up Gabriel?" @DaManofWar

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna was shocked at his question, she looked away and replied "Just brought back old memories that's all." She kept running till she could smell that they were near the cabins, then she stopped.

Jasil said:
Luna was shocked at his question, she looked away and replied "Just brought back old memories that's all." She kept running till she could smell that they were near the cabins, then she stopped.
Gabriel stopped as well. He sniffed the air. "Luna," he said, "we should talk later as well. This is a new pack you're forming."

Luna laughed it off, "I know there are things to work out about a pack, but what more could we talk about?" As she broke through the trees into the clearing she could see the familiar cabins and lake in front of her. It was late at night but she still found the place beautiful. Luna shifted back to her human form and took a few steps before turning to the others, holding her arms out she said "Home sweet home."

Jasil said:
Luna laughed it off, "I know there are things to work out about a pack, but what more could we talk about?" As she broke through the trees into the clearing she could see the familiar cabins and lake in front of her. It was late at night but she still found the place beautiful. Luna shifted back to her human form and took a few steps before turning to the others, holding her arms out she said "Home sweet home."
Gabriel also shifted. He stretched. He was aware that both he and Luna were now naked. He stole a glance. "Well, I for one feel tired. Shall we get changed and have something to eat?"

DaManofWar said:
Gabriel also shifted. He stretched. He was aware that both he and Luna were now naked. He stole a glance. "Well, I for one feel tired. Shall we get changed and have something to eat?"
Luna felt embarrassed when Gabriel looked at her but she shook it off. "Yea sure, there is some food in my cabins kitchen, Tommorow we can go into town and buy food for all our cabins. Mine is #1, your welcome to claim any of the ten cabins here, except for the really large building in the back, that's the main hall." Luna pulled out some clothes from her pack and got dressed. They were her pajamas but she didn't care, she was going to bed soon anyway

Jasil said:
Luna felt embarrassed when Gabriel looked at her but she shook it off. "Yea sure, there is some food in my cabins kitchen, Tommorow we can go into town and buy food for all our cabins. Mine is #1, your welcome to claim any of the ten cabins here, except for the really large building in the back, that's the main hall." Luna pulled out some clothes from her pack and got dressed. They were her pajamas but she didn't care, she was going to bed soon anyway
"Cabin two," he said. He also started getting dressed. "What about you two? Jasmine? Pia?"

@Nudge @Mariam

Pia quickly ran up, having fallen behind to give the two privacy as they talked. Shifting, once again gritting her teeth at the sensation, she let out a sigh and used her arms and hands to have some decency. "I'll take the one closest to the hall, thank you." Grabbing her bag from the floor, she began rooting around for her large shirt to wear as she walked.

"Okay Pia, so guys, if your hungry you can meet in my cabin when your done getting dressed." Luna scooped up her bag and walked over to her cabin barefoot. Going inside she went directly into her bedroom and put her clothes in the dresser. She hoped the other wolves liked the living spaces, 'how could they not? Electricity, water, two bedrooms, a kitchen and full bath? They all even had a small living room.' Luna went into her kitchen and pulled out some hamburger meat and pasta. Maybe some hamburger helper will fill everyone up.

After getting dressed and picking all the leaves and debris from her hair, Pia slipped on her shoes and put her things down in her bedroom. Making her way towards Luna's cabin she thought her cabin was nice, compared to her old cheap apartment she had left behind. Giving Luna's cabin door a small knock, she called, "Can I come in?"

Luna was at the stove when she head Pia knock, she yelled over her shoulder "It's unlocked! Come on in!" She added cheese to the pasta and stirred the meat, letting the smells of food fill her house. She loved that smell

Gabriel got to his cabin, and started getting accommodated. It was like the others. He shrugged. It would do nicely.

Feeling peckish, he walked off to Luna's cabin.

Pia turned the knob and stepped in. Immediately the aroma reached her nose and her stomach grumbled. "Wow that smells good I"m so starving." She groaned, making her way to the kitchen and leaning against the wall. "Need me to help with anything?"

Luna looked at Pia and smiled warmly, "No that's all right, it's just about done, I'm just going to leave it warming on the stove till the others get here."

Pia nodded and glanced around before asking, "So.. Do you think anyone else will show up? Or should we start marking the borders and looking out for other packs?" She fiddled with a piece of hair, not really sure what they were going to do. Their pack was still so small..

Luna jumped and sat on the counter. "I don't know. I would hope others come, so many were invited, but a lot of wolves are afraid of being in a pack. And yes, Tommorow morning we will go around and mark the entire property. Hope your ready for a big run in the morning." Luna looked at Pia and winked with a laugh.

Luna smiled at Gabriel "Just chatting about Tommorow, hope your hungry." She said gesturing to the stove.

Luna hopped off the counter and grabbed some bowls from the cabinet. She filled all the bowls with food and served them to her friends. "Anyone know if Jasmine is coming?" Luna said holding a fourth bowl, unsure if she should put food in it or not.

Jasmine walked in just in time. "I'm Here Bitches!" She Yelled. She jumped on the counter and swang her legs back and forth.

"So what we doing?" She asked.

Luna filled up a bowl of food for Jasmine and handed it to her "Drug dealing," she said with all seriousness, then broke into a smile "we are having a midnight snack and discussing plans for Tommorow."

"What Kind Of Plans?" She asked grabbing the bowl and grabbing a piece of food and chewing on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back