• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna refused to submit to this brute

"You didn't claim it, so that gives me full range to do so. Besides, we were going to meet here, then leave for our community. It's not like we are staying longer than a day!" Luna began to panic. He didn't seem to be taking her lightly anymore and that meant he probably wouldn't have trouble killing her.

Jasil said:
Luna refused to submit to this brute
"You didn't claim it, so that gives me full range to do so. Besides, we were going to meet here, then leave for our community. It's not like we are staying longer than a day!" Luna began to panic. He didn't seem to be taking her lightly anymore and that meant he probably wouldn't have trouble killing her.
Gabriel was beginning to find her pathetic. But he wasn't letting her go. "Tell me why you left your pack. And your name." He wasn't going to kill her though. Instead, he decided to try something else. His hand on her neck loosened slightly.

Luna could breathe easier now so she calmed slightly. She realized there was no getting out of this, so might as well.

"I'm Luna North, and I didn't just leave, I was kicked out, okay. That's all I have to say. I told you everything. Look in my eyes, do I look like I'm lying now?"

Luna shifted her legs and tried Angling her body.

Gabriel sighed. He moved his hand to the side of her face now. He looked her dead in the eyes. "You know, getting kicked out is hard. Let's talk for a second. I'm Gabriel Forest. "

(Oh my goodness I left for too long) Pia gasped in shock at the sudden aggressiveness of the male. Clearly, they were both alpha breeds, and the male was looking like he was winning the fight for dominance that had commenced. But before she could do anything, he had calmed down and started talking to her. Unsure what to do, not familiar with they ways of alpha werewolves, she stayed out of it, and waited for Luna's reply.

"Yea hi Gabriel, can I get up now?"

Luna felt his hand on her face and she blushed, she knew it wasn't affectionate, but it felt like how Aaron used to hold her face.

Luna glanced at Pia, realizing that shed just been standing there. Smart girl, interfering would've most likely cost her her life

Gabriel was intrigued by how she blushed. "Okay," he said, before standing up, and helping her up. "Look, I'm a reasonable person. Maybe we could work something out?" He asked Luna. "I mean, I have proved myself stronger then you."

"Reasonable? Ha, didn't seem so reasonable with your hand around my neck. And your only stronger because your male, But I agree, I think it would be beneficial to both of us to discuss a deal." Luna brushed off her clothes and took time to examine Gabriel. She looked at his entire body and realized for the first time that he was nude.

Gabriel took in her figure, and also caught her looking at him. He chuckled. "You're right in the fact I didn't make my land. But," he said, musing, "maybe I could join your pack. I also think I didn't beat you just because I'm male." He licked his lips slightly.

She rolled her eyes at him, and she thought of his proposal. Luna considered this, "Well it's not much of a pack at the moment. But if you really want to then yes, we could use some...brute strength."

Jasmine was running through the woods in her wolf form then she stopped and sensed other wolves in the area. She transformed to her human form, She was naked.

Jasmine smirked as she used her hearing senses to hear the others.

She walked to were she heard the sounds. "Hello My Fellow Wolf Puppies" She smirked.

Luna heard a females voice and whipped around to face it. It was another naked wolf. Luna sized her up then stood in a territorial stance. "Who are you?"

Gabriel was about to agree when another naked wolf entered. A female one. "Want me to deal with this one?" He asked Luna.

Pia also turned to the new sound, quickly edging nearer to the stronger, more familiar wolves. The nakedness and weird smirk on the newcomer's face gave her a weird vibe.

Luna looked at Gabriel, "Yea of course you'd want to 'handle' the naked woman. Let her explain herself before we make any decisions." Luna reached out and grabbed Pia's arm, pulling her closer to them. This was her pack now, it was small, granted, but she was going to protect it.

Luna blushed as she moved Pia slightly behind her. Boy, this guys gonna cause you trouble

Pia backed up a few steps closer to Luna and glanced to the male. "I'm Pia. Pia Madonna." Peeking out from behind Luna, Pia kept her eyes on the female in case she did anything rash.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Guys, I'm One of you, What's with the cold shoulder, But whatever I just heard there were a bunch of wolves in town and I decided hey why not jasmine? This could be your once and a life time opportunity were you finally have someone there and you guys are the best I can have right now" She explained.

Gabriel chuckled at how Luna blushed. "Nice to meet you Pia," he said, before stepping forward. "I'm Gabriel Forest. Jasmine was it? You kinda spooked us a bit."

Luna let go of Pia and took a step forward. "Well then, Jasmine, you heard about my message, good. If what your really seeking is a pack then we have one right here. It's not much but hey, it's here. I'm Luna, Luna North."

Luna looked at Gabriel "Spooked us? She practically raised everyone's hackles." She looked back at Jasmine

Pia let out a small sigh. Thank goodness it didn't turn out that she was aggressive. That would have resulted in so much bloodshed. Relaxing her stiff shoulders, she watched as they conversed with the new she-wolf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back