• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
Luna rolled her eyes. She got closer to Gabriel, Talking in a deep voice and pretending to flex imaginary muscle "I'm the man, man like meat, meat good, grrr, big wolf man."

She continued to make faces at him while doing various 'manly' poses

(TESTOSTERONEEE) "I think we should focus on Jasmine" Pia muttered, shifting restlessly as she cast nervous glances at the newcomer. She wanted to get this pack thing sorted out, and fast so she could calm down. Her nerves were all jumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel laughed. He was beginning to like Luna. "And women so love to see a naked man standing before them," he answered her, before nodding in reply to Pia. "I agree. Well, Jasmine?"

@Mariam

"Oh right! I have some in my bag, they may fit you." Luna jogged over by a tree and grabbed a black backpack. She always kept at least 3 extra sets of clothes on her

Luna talked while handing clothes to Jasmine. "Well last week I bought 3 miles of land with some money my father gave me before I left. It should be enough to hold a small pack. And there are cabins and a lake, it used to be a summer camp."

Pia glanced at Luna. "So this is actually happening, huh? I haven't been a part of a pack in forever.." She let a small smile grace her lips, bouncing in place. It was nice to have a family again. " Your the Alpha Female, then, right? Is Gabriel the Alpha Male?" She snorted, making fun at their obvious flirting.

"No no no, we are not the Alphas. And WE," she gestured to herself and Gabriel, "are not a thing. We don't know who that Alphas will be."

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel laughed it off. "Don't deny that you like what you see," he said, gesturing to his whole body. He looked at Jasmine. He liked what he saw on her as well.

@Mariam

Pia hummed. "I see. How's the pack gonna work, then? Who makes the rules?" She gave Luna a curious look. She never heard of a pack that worked without some semblance of a leader figure.

Luna rolled her eyes at Gabriel, but she did notice him looking at Jasmine. She told herself it didn't bother her, so why didn't she believe it?

"So Jasmine, are you joining us? I suppose we are happy to have you."

"Uh, No, How about you go to your little girlfriend, You just met me and your already liking-" Jennifer covered her upper area with on Arm and the downer area with her other arm.

"Chill Out Dude, Okay I'm so not into you... That way" She rolled her eyes.

"Um Imma need clothes asap, This dude is looking at me crazy..."

"I thought maybe we could defy nature. Instead of blood determining our place in the pack, the wolves could. We all get to know each other and then vote to select an Alpha. Then obviously anyone mated to the selected alpha will become alpha as well. Then the runner up could be Beta."

Pia nodded, liking the idea. "It could work... As long as we keep a good handle on our instincts we could settle this better than other packs." She had seen some wolves die from fighting for the position for Alpha, so this idea could be the most peaceful choice.

Gabriel also liked the idea. "Original. I could get used to it quickly." He then stretched his arms. "I'll need to grab some clothes myself, you know."

Luna smiled at the fact that they liked her idea. She looked at Gabriel and shrugged "Sorry, I don't pack men's clothes. We can go buy some for you I guess."

Luna pointed behind her "I'll head to town and buy you something to wear, or do you have things at your house I can collect for you?"

Gabriel shrugged. "Just buy it for me. I can get my stuff later," he answered Luna. "You know, I did catch you staring at me." He told Luna.

Luna started fetch money from her bag she spoke without even looking up

"I was not. You didn't catch me doing anything."

Gabriel walked toward Luna, and bent down next to her. He placed a hand on her back, smirking. "I did catch you," he told her.

Luna tensed up "Whatever Gabriel. I guess I'll be back in 20. Then we can go ahead and get going." She straightened up and walked away into the trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back