• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ) Life of a Werewolf

Who do you think should be Alpha?

• Luna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

• Pia

• Jasmine

• Marco

• Daisy

• Sam

• Starsky

• Logan

• Emilan

• Total voters
After Jasmine got dress she went back to the group and Gabriel had asked her a question.

"Me Of Course!" She said flipping her hair dramatically.

Pia sighed and sat down across from the perverted male. "Honestly, I think Luna should. She owns the land and has a good head on her shoulders." Shifting slightly, she watched the trees for any other wolves.

Luna got to town and went into a shop, she looked around at clothes and found some that looked about Gabriel's size. Ringing them up at the register she thought about how everyone was going to get along at the community.

After paying for the clothes Luna started her jog back through the woods

Pia chuckled. "Strength isn't everything. Without strategy you could easily be defeated." she continued, "So, where do you come from? You said you have been here for a long time. How long?" She gave him a friendly smile.

Luna pushed through the trees back into the clearing, she tossed Gabriel a shopping bag of clothes and plopped down next to Pia. "So, what'd I miss?"

Pia grinned. "Nothing much, we were just chatting. So, how far are these cabins?" She asked in excitement.

Luna pointed south, "It's 2 miles to reach the actual land I bought, and 1 to reach where the cabins are."

She shrugged at Gabriel, "Just looked like something you'd wear."

"Nope, figured we'd walk, or run. If you want I suppose we can take a cab down the highway, but we will still have to walk the mile in the territory to reach the cabins." Luna stood up and brushed off her pants

"Yea, we will be faster that way." Luna started taking her shoes and clothes off and shoving them in her backpack. She didn't want to rip another pair.

"Okay" Jasmine commented. She took off her clothes and place them in the bag and shifted to her wolf form.

Pia climbed to her feet and started stuffing her shoes in her small pack she kept with her. A dark blush appearing on her face, she flitted to behind a large tree and undressed, quickly shifting. Her bones cracked and her body bent, the almost painful sensation taking over her as her wolf side took over, Pia gritted her teeth as she fell down and her transformation ended. She hadn't been in wolf form in a while, and it hurt a bit. Pia wandered back to the group, now fully transformed, back in her mouth.

Luna shook her body, enjoying the feeling of her fur. She looked at the other wolves and examined their coats.

"Ready?" Luna barked out then picked up her pack with her mouth.

Pia let out an affirming noise, her tail wagging slowly behind her. She stretched, enjoying the feel of being a wolf again after such a long time. The stronger sense of smell, sight and hearing gave her a sense of security, one a human doesn't. Her full body wriggling, she was raring to to go.

Luna gave a quick nod before she started running. She let the wind move across her fur and enjoyed the freedom. It was going to be a short run, but I good one. The sun was just setting and the air smelled fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back