• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

"w-w-WHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" returns gligar and starts running the hell out there " YOUR WELCOME" shouts at the legendaries

starts running to the entrance of the base "eheeheh...if i got this far.." smirks " this was ment to happen" pulls out the bar in case i run into any gaurds

I see you on my way out "HEY SOUL!? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HELL YOU JUST RELEASED UPON THE JOHTO REGION! But hey good job, maybe you will be a good team nova member one day"

(yeaaa i think this is were im gonna haft to leave....tired and stuff xD seee yoou guuys latterr!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico watched as the Cindaquil happily nibbled the mento happily and it nudged his hand. Then he noticed the Cindaquil look around him, then cry... Rico sat down next to the pokemon and patted its back. "Its okay little guy" Said Rico, he guessed he was lonely. "I take it was you who roared the trees to side." He joked

DaBabyMasta said:
Rico watched as the Cindaquil happily nibbled the mento happily and it nudged his hand. Then he noticed the Cindaquil look around him, then cry... Rico sat down next to the pokemon and patted its back. "Its okay little guy" Said Rico, he guessed he was lonely. "I take it was you who roared the trees to side." He joked
Cyndaquil stopped crying when he was touched by the trainer. He looked up at him and licked at his hand. He gave it a small nibble but it didn't hurt because he mainly used his duller teeth.

Draco watched the Nidkran charge, and sidestepped the attack with ease. The poison Pokemon turned and growled at him, but it was cut short. Vulturis flew down, and used slash on the Nidoran.

The poison Pokemon grimaced, and with one last look at Draco and Vulturis, ran away. Draco smiled, and Vulturis cackled with laughter

He walked over to the scene of the fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back