• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

at team nova's base "hey the boss is probably waiting for you in the legendary room" the grunt says as he walks away

"OH SOUL! HAHA there's my man so where's the new pokemon at?" I ask walking towards you liepard at my side

(Sorry ignore that post xD )

The Thyplosion puffed out her chest and walked away leaving the Cyndaquil alone again. He started to walk away a bit scared now. And hungry.

Nathan22 said:
(Sorry ignore that post xD )
The Thyplosion puffed out her chest and walked away leaving the Cyndaquil alone again. He started to walk away a bit scared now. And hungry.
(mk xD )

trys to put on some type of smirk "i uhhm....ran into a problem...sir." still kinda shaken from running into a thyplosion

"uuhh....nope?" eyes wonder around the room "cool room...but yeaa....it uh....kinda had a mom....and it almost killed me?" puts on some kinda of weird smile

eyes dart around the room looking for something to change the subject "sooo uuhh....howed you get that one?" points at a legendarys cage

Rico looked where Pengy pointed with his fin. He heard the sound of a helicopter and jumped down to cover. The helicopter flew by, pushing the trees apart. Rico looked up at the helicopter which was flying over the crash site of the plane. "Huh, what do you think that is Pen?" Pengy gave a questioningly squeak. "Pip?" "I don't know either Pen. Wanna check it out?" Before they could take another step, a roar sounded throughout the canopy. "Woah!" Rico yelled. He and Pengy ran to the sound of the commotion. As they crossed the canopy, Rico could see the other passengers of the plane as alarmed as him. "I'm going to check it out! Take her to a nearby town for healing! I'll be back!" The passengers nodded and began walk to the other side of the canopy. "Lets go!" Rico Pengy ran to the sound of the explosion and pushed through the bushes.

@Nathan22

Last edited by a moderator:
"hey kid, you know I can't let you go unpunished for this right? easiest job we have had in weeks and you go screw it up" I look around the room "so you have to feed the legendaries tonight" I get a smirk on my face as I leave the room "good luck kiddo!"

Cyndaquil walked towards what sounded like talking. You'd think that he would've learned his lesson? Nope! Cyndaquil began running again and ran into another Pokemon. He fell, but didn't cry.

@DaBabyMasta

looks around the rooms "yeaa yeaa will all yea shut up? your attacks get annoying...more of a waste honestly not like you can....get.....out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back