• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

loses balance from being hit from the cyndaquil "GRR..." turns to the cyndaquil "WHAT WAS THAT FO-...." just stares at the cyndaquil for a bit

The Cyndaquil stops crying after he hears you scream. He slowly backs up scared of the bigger Pokemon, he trips and falls back onto his small tail. "Cynda...Cynda..." He cried out, as if calling out to someone.

Cyndaquil started to run towards the marill and goes around it. It jumps onto its back and hung on for dear life. "Cynda! Cynda Cynda Cynda!" It cried out.

"ugh..." stares at the clock "whats taking the brat so long anyways?" I wondered petting my liepard "how long does it take to retrieve one measly pokemon?"

sends out gligar "GLIGAR GET THAT THING OFF HIM!" gligar flys over to marill and starts prying off the cyndaquil

Cyndaquil took the hits as a Thyplosion stepped out of the bushes and roared loudly. The Thyplosion knocked the Marill away and picked up the Cyndaquil with its jaw and put him to the side. The Thyplosion looked at the Gligar as she glared daggers and her flame flared up.

jaw drops " oooh....oooohh.....ehehehh....." returns marill and gligar acting very nervesly 'uuhh wooww..." starts steping back

"nothing fun happens around here anymore, trainers used to come from everywhere to protect there precious legendaries" I walk past the cages I am keeping the legendaries in "they either all gave up or can't even get past some useless grunts" I sit down and stare at the suicune "looks like you guys aren't gonna be alive much longer now......HAHAHAHAHAHA" I walk away laughing as the legendaries stare at me angrily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back