• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

".....this could be my chance....chance to escape from this hell...." looks around the room "HEEY I BET YOU GUYS WANNA GET OUT TO!"

Rico heard an alarmed "Pip!" and a crash in the bushes. "Pe-pengy?" Said Rico nervously "Wh-where are you?" He heard a rustling in the bushes then saw a Cindaquil and Pengy. Pengy looked quite alarmed. Then he looked at the Cindaquil and noticed that he was more nervous then, well, tough. Rico bent down to the Cindaquil. "Hey little guy." He said. Rico patted around his pants then found a half full pack of Mentos. "Want some." Rico said as he popped one his mouth. He took another out and offered it to the Cindaquil.

@Nathan22

"heh the little bugger is gonna try to escape eh?" I am looking in the room through a video camera

"sir why aren't you sending us in to stop him" the grunts are asking me. "heh you guys gotta lighten up a little we havent done anything in a while lets see what the kid is up to"

stares at the legends " uhhm...eheehe.....do uhh....you guys know were uhh..the release buttions are ehehehe..."

Cyndaquil happily took one and started to nibble on it. He nudged your hand cutely. After that he sat down and looked around for his mama. He wanted her to meet his new friend. He then realized that he was the runt and his mama wanted nothing to do with him. He threw the mento down and started to bawl. He hugged the strangers leg as he wailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back