• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legends of Johto

"HYDRO PUMP THIS CHICKEN!" I aim at ho-oh as feraligatr blasts a powerfull blast of water at ho-oh.

ho-oh tried to fly away but isnt fast enough and falls back down

I follow him. (ok, going to sac now. might be able to rp in the evening, like five or six)

"ey bud you should stop trying at all I didn't get all of you guys for no reason" feraligatr continues to soak ho-oh

ho-oh gets weaker and weaker "now then lets get this thing back to HQ" We tie ho-oh onto the helicopter and fly away

Kozakura looks up in shock.

"Ho-Oh...." She says to herself. Abby is visibly flustered by the whole ordeal and wishes to understand what is going on.

Abby runs in the direction that Ho-Oh went, hoping to find it.

"Wait! Abby!" Kozakura yells, as she chases Abby.

Soul and Albert finally arrive at the city.

"Whoah... I haven't seen a town this big in over a month!"

(WOOOH SORRY i wasent here xD ....we should be at new bark town...would be alot longer to get to golden rod it just be weird huh?)

(but still suprised... ive been on a cruise ship for four weeks, to get to johto.)

He walks into town. "so, where should we go first?" he asks.

(its related to this and yes i do. as soon as i can take a pic with no xif data, then ill show it to you. Just trying to be safe!)

"probly should just go to the lab...mabey get some directions havent been around here alot" seems even more uneasy as were walking (cool)

(uuhmm....nooot reallly sure if i should be the WOOOH i ment the prof. xD or not)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sooo... I need to eat dinner, but i'll just stare and follow right now, catch up later. i'll probably be back in an hour.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back