• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Mel ran up onto the bleachers, she had been late for class but luckily no one noticed. She sat in a random spot and took out her phone, she never liked Gym.

Crow saw a girl sitting on the bleachers as well. She didn't say a word, mostly because she was too busy with her birds.

((Sorry for not posting for a while!!))

Shunko continued running, but soon started breathing heavily and sat down for a moment. He then shouted out,"Alright, you got me! Shapeshifitng takes a lot out of ya, am I right?"

@Authorian

Mel looked up from her phone at the girl who had birds surrounding her. She stood up and walked over. Sitting down next to the girl she greeted her, "Hi! I'm Mel! And you are?" Her older sister had always told Mel that she was overly confident. Mel didn't think this was bad, it just meant she could meet more people.

@Queen of Fantasy

Torar watched as Ally walked by, and decided to follow her. "Hey, never got your name." He said, speed walking to catch up. "Mines Torar." He said, holding out his hand.

@LunaCrosby

Mel looked down at the bird and back at Crow, "Such a unique name!" She paused, "Hey, do you wanna skip with me? They won't even notice we're gone." Mel never liked school and always skipped with at least one person.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel looked down at the bird and back at Crow, "Such a unique name!" She paused, "Hey, do you wanna skip with me? They won't even notice we're gone." Mel never liked school and always skipped with at least one person.

[/QUOTE]
Crow was surprised by the behavior of this girl. Straight forward. She shrugged and nodded. She stood, with birds still on her shoulders and head.

"Cool! Let's go!" Mel said excitedly and grabbed Crow's hans. She dragged her out of the school, Mel didn't really understand the concept of personal space, "So, where do you wanna go?"

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Cool! Let's go!" Mel said excitedly and grabbed Crow's hans. She dragged her out of the school, Mel didn't really understand the concept of personal space, "So, where do you wanna go?"

[/QUOTE]
Crow cringed a bit at contact, but followed. When Mel asked her where she wanted to go she quickly replied with,

"The library. I like to read. If anyone finds us, we can reply with "We're studying."

"Okay!" Mel said and grabbed Crow's hand once again, she led her to her car and opened the passenger door for Crow. Mel then got into the driver's seat and waited for Crow to get in.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Okay!" Mel said and grabbed Crow's hand once again, she led her to her car and opened the passenger door for Crow. Mel then got into the driver's seat and waited for Crow to get in.

[/QUOTE]
Crow sat in the passenger seat and shut the door behind her. She put on her seat belt and nodded at Mel.

Mel backed out of the school parking lot and started driving to the library, "So, tell me about yourself!" She said to Crow.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel backed out of the school parking lot and started driving to the library, "So, tell me about yourself!" She said to Crow.

[/QUOTE]
Crow was quiet for a moment and replied quietly.

"I like to read."

She said bluntly.

Mel smiled with her eyes still on the road, "No! Tell me who you are! And not just your name!"

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel smiled with her eyes still on the road, "No! Tell me who you are! And not just your name!"

[/QUOTE]
"U-um..."

Crow started out that way. She didn't talk much.

"I'm 18... And I'm a bird shifter..."

Mel nodded, "Okay, good start. And?" She was determined to make this girl comfortable and happy.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel nodded, "Okay, good start. And?" She was determined to make this girl comfortable and happy.

[/QUOTE]
"Annddd... And. What else do you want to know, exactly...?"

"Welll, what is your favorite color? Food? Hobby? Anything!" Mel said smiling, they had about 0.4 miles left until they reached the library.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Welll, what is your favorite color? Food? Hobby? Anything!" Mel said smiling, they had about 0.4 miles left until they reached the library.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, My favorite color is Black, my favorite food is bread and seeds. My hobby is writing, and... My favorite author is D.J. MacHale."

(He's my favorite author in real life! :D )

( What genre does he write? I don't think I've heard of him. )

"Cool!" Mel paused, "My favorite color is red, my favorite food is-"

She was cut off by a car almost hitting them, she swerved to the side and hit a pole, the car that caused the accident hit the driver's side of Mel's car.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]( What genre does he write? I don't think I've heard of him. )
"Cool!" Mel paused, "My favorite color is red, my favorite food is-"

She was cut off by a car almost hitting them, she swerved to the side and hit a pole, the car that caused the accident hit the driver's side of Mel's car.

[/QUOTE]
Crow was jerked forward as Mel slammed on the breaks, but was hit. Crow pulled white hair from her face to see what happened and saw Mel's side of the car was jammed in. Crow grabbed her from under the arms and pulled her out, since her side wasn't damaged.

After Crow had pulled Mel out of the car she looked at the damage. The whole car was smashed, their was glass everywhere and her side was jammed in. She wiped blood off her own forehead and cursed under her breath, "You alright?" She asked Crow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back