• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

"But how are you gonna get there? It's about a five mile walk. No car, remember?" Mel said, reminding Crow of the lack of transportation.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"But how are you gonna get there? It's about a five mile walk. No car, remember?" Mel said, reminding Crow of the lack of transportation.

[/QUOTE]
"I simply can do this."

Crow said as large black feathered wings grew from her back.

Mel flopped back down on the bed and glanced at her journal. She frowned and grabbed the book.

She ripped every single page out, one by one and tore them into pieces, she had learned to forget her insecurities, she didn't' need a book telling her what they were.

She threw the remnants into the closet and looked out the window.

Torar's eyes widened slightly. "You must 'ave some really stellar ability then huh? You seem like you would." He said, with a genuine smile. "So what is your ability? I'll show ya mine if ya show me yours." He grinned.

( sorry! I couldn't see your reply! There's no n in my screen name. @LunaCrosby )

"Well I have dark and light magic that I can do various things with, it would take days to finish telling you all of the posibilities" she said and in one hand there was a ball of dark magic and in the other a ball of light magic "I've never tryed fusing them together though" she said.

(Its fine :3)

Torar held a finger over one of the orbs, trying to decide if he should poke it or not. He chuckled, and pulled his hand back. "Well ain't that neat!" He turned his attention back to Ally and grinned. "Days, huh? Well I AM a pretty good listener..." He said, casually shifting his ears into that of his beast form. He wiggled them, hoping to get a reaction from Ally.

Ally reached up and touched one of his ears "that's pretty neat... oh yeah you were in your tiger form I believe when you were fighting the boy" she said remembering when she decided to randomly watch their fight.

@Kori Zanos

Torar quickly reached up and grabbed Ally's hands. He gently pulled them away from his ears. "Ah, sorry. Ears are real sensitive..." His ears shifted back to normal, but burned with a slight pink color. "Ahem, uh, yeah. My ability is shapeshiftin. Great big cat, y'know?"

Torar chuckled. "Well the little cats ain't scary! An the big ones ain't bad once ya get to know em. Just ain't to thrilled about people. Hunting, an zoos..." He trailed off. "So what brings ya to the school, if I may ask?" He changed the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back