• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]After Crow had pulled Mel out of the car she looked at the damage. The whole car was smashed, their was glass everywhere and her side was jammed in. She wiped blood off her own forehead and cursed under her breath, "You alright?" She asked Crow.

[/QUOTE]
Crow nodded and helped her up. She examined the damage and bit her lip.

"It's pretty bad..."

"Yeah." Mel sighed, "Well, my place is just a few minutes from here. We should go before the police come. They'll just question us on why we weren't in school." Mel decided that her car would have to wait.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Yeah." Mel sighed, "Well, my place is just a few minutes from here. We should go before the police come. They'll just question us on why we weren't in school." Mel decided that her car would have to wait.

[/QUOTE]
Crow agreed and followed her.

She sat down next to Shunko, turning back human, but not panting."Not much, maybe it's cause I'm old..." She mused, considering the possible reasons.

@Isune

Mel, once again not caring about personal space, grabbed Crow's arm and dragged her to her house. Oncw they got inside she walked into the kitchen, "Hungry?"

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel, once again not caring about personal space, grabbed Crow's arm and dragged her to her house. Oncw they got inside she walked into the kitchen, "Hungry?"

[/QUOTE]
Crow shook her head, no. She wasn't hungry. How could anyone be that calm after a car accident. She shrugged it off and glanced at the few of the trinkets in her home.

Mel shrugged and grabbed herself a piece of toast, she sat down on her couch and rubbed at her head. There was a large cut on it but it wasn't bleeding much. "Well, that was interesting."

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel shrugged and grabbed herself a piece of toast, she sat down on her couch and rubbed at her head. There was a large cut on it but it wasn't bleeding much. "Well, that was interesting."

[/QUOTE]
Crow noticed the cut on her forehead and knitted her eyebrows together.

"Does that hurt? Do you need help?"

"Oh, no! I'm fine, thanks though." She smiled, she was used to getting cuts like this because sometimes she had to climb fences and she was not good at it.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Oh, no! I'm fine, thanks though." She smiled, she was used to getting cuts like this because sometimes she had to climb fences and she was not good at it.

[/QUOTE]
Crow nodded and stayed quiet.

Mel finished her toast and clapped her hands together, getting rid of the crumbs. "So what do you wanna do now? Of course it would sorta have to be here 'cause of the accident, ya know." The crash had barely phased her. The thing with Mel was she freaked out over the littlest things but most big things, like a car crash for instance, didn't bother her.

She giggled, "no, I mean, I've gotten stronger with age." She looked at her hands. "Sixteen hundred years strengthens you physically..."

Shunko shrugged and said with a chuckle,"Got any forms that can carry my tired body?" He soon laid further back against a rock and said,"It could really come in handy right about now."

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Mel finished her toast and clapped her hands together, getting rid of the crumbs. "So what do you wanna do now? Of course it would sorta have to be here 'cause of the accident, ya know." The crash had barely phased her. The thing with Mel was she freaked out over the littlest things but most big things, like a car crash for instance, didn't bother her.

[/QUOTE]
Crow thought for a moment.

"Board game?"

"Hmm, sure! I'm pretty sure I have a few in my room, you can go up and check! Go up the stairs and it's the first room on the left." Mel had forgotten all about the journal she had placed on her bed where she wrote all her insecurities, luckily it had a lock on it, she had the key around her neck.

She considered for a moment. She disliked giving people rides, but, she decided, Shunko was special. "Okay, where to?" She turned into a horse, kneeling down for him to climb into her back.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]
"Hmm, sure! I'm pretty sure I have a few in my room, you can go up and check! Go up the stairs and it's the first room on the left." Mel had forgotten all about the journal she had placed on her bed where she wrote all her insecurities, luckily it had a lock on it, she had the key around her neck.

[/QUOTE]
Crow got up from her seat and went upstairs to get the games. Once she had them in hand she came back downstairs and laid them on the table.

Mel smiled when Croe came back down, "Okay, so which one do you want to play?" Right as she said it there was a knock at the door, "Probably the cops, follow me." She said and went upstairs to her room.

Once Crow was in the room Mel closed the door and locked it, "Just be silent, they'll go away soon enough." She whispered to Crow.

"Eh, just somewhere where I can rest without a rock pushing its way into my spine..." Said Shunko. He calmly climbed up onto the horse back, clung to its neck, and shouted (He could resist, okay!?),"Hi ho Silver, away!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back