• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Tsuriko watched as Shunko ran off. She scrambled up, turned human, with long hair and thin legs, and raced after him, now unable to contain her laughter as her human form rapidly changed hair color, length, and style, as well as her eyes flickering between blue and green, unable to maintain a single appearance in her bliss. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun. In fact, this was the first time she'd had fun with a fellow shapeshifter, and it was probably the best thing in the world.

@Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
Torar raised an eyebrow curiously, but just shrugged. "I ain't gonna stop ya. Gym class not too fun for you?" He asked with a slight grin. He continued down the hallway, until he was just outside the nurse's office. He knocked on the door before walking in.

"Kid fainted in Gym. Looks like he tired himself out." He explained to the nurse as he layed Haru on one of the beds.

@LunaCrosby @Nenma Takashi

She laid back on the bed in the nurses office then sat back up as she saw the kid carrying the other into the office. "What happened to him?"

Last edited by a moderator:
ashlynn said:
She layer back on the bed in the nurses office then sat back up as she saw the kid carrying the other into the office. "What happened to him?"
(Sorry, missed your reply. Could you send it again?)

(I remember that! xD I was the guy. I remember passing you a soda, but I never saw a reply after that...)

ashlynn said:
(Whoops, then some other guy came in and I was replying too him)
(Oh... No biggie then. You want to continue with our talk, or should I have Mike just slip out?)

(Nevermind. Its nothing. You want to interact with my character until everyone starts posting again?)

Torar turned to leave the nurse's office. Before he did, he patted Haru on the shoulder before saying, "You might wanna get well soon. Otherwise you're not gonna see that harem of yours, cuz they'll all be wanting me." He joked before leaving the room. "No point in headin' back to gym." He muttered to himself before roaming the hallways.

@Nenma Takashi

(Anyone feel free to interact with him!)

Crow shot one more hoop in the gym and sighed. She put the basketball away, and walked out into the hallways. Not long after, she bumped into someone. But she continued walking without apologizing.

@Kori Zanos

Crow stopped and turned her head and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Sweet heart? Did you really just call me, Sweet heart...?"

She said walking towards him.

Torar turned until he was facing the girl.

"An' if I did?" He asked, unable to help but grin, as he straightened his back, making himself seem taller.

[QUOTE="Kori Zanos]Torar turned until he was facing the girl.
"An' if I did?" He asked, unable to help but grin, as he straightened his back, making himself seem taller.

[/QUOTE]
Crow only inhaled sharply and her eyes turned pitch black.

"Then your eyes will be pecked out by crows. I hate men calling me names like that."

She then turned and started to continue her walking.

Torar whistled a single, low note. Not a wolf whistle, but a long, sad tone. "Sure aren't one for jokes, are ya?" He said, shaking his head as he turned to walk in the other direction.

Crow just continued walking. She didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment. Everyone has their reason for silence. Her reason was perfect, and no one should bother her about it.

She went out to the football field and sat on the bleachers. Crows, Ravens, and other birds surrounded her. They sat on her head, shoulders, lap, and next to her. The birds were the only ones should could trust now...

Ally exited the nurses office bored out ta her mind "there's nothing to do in this place!" She shouted as she walked through the halls waiting for the next class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back