• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Crow walked out onto the basketball court and threw some hoops alone for a moment. She could feel eyes on her, but said nothing. She was used to it. She was used to being a freak...

Maylen smiled at Haru and Torar, glad that they were okay. 'Maybe I can toy with them later, and I'll just to talk with Sho when Haru is alright. Not like I care about him, anyways.' She blushed at the thought, then shook her head. Denying from caring about anyone, since she never needed to. Her parents were never there for her, and she never knew why. Other kids never cared about her, and these boys just seemed like they just cared about how many girls they could get to love them. She didn't want them to give that satisfaction. "Anyways, you guys want to talk later? Or whenever, I don't really care." Maylen spoke in a soft voice, since her focus was mainly on her thoughts. 'I don't like these two, but they're attractive... Damnit Maylen, having feelings for anyone won't help you in school. Just get through your second year. Mess with them later.' She looked down at her black and white converse shoes, then back up once her thoughts were cleared, then smiled at them.

@Nenma Takashi @Kori Zanos

Last edited by a moderator:
Haru smiled as he stood up. "Heh so was I cool or..." He feel back but Sho caught him. "Hey be careful." Sho began to sink into Haru's shadow. "Crap he's really tired!" Sho sank completely into Haru's shadow and Haru went back to falling.

Shunko watched as the girl changed to a white fox and looked down at her before becoming a small squirrel and tapped her on the head with his little paw.

@Authorian

Torar looked at Haru and sighed. "Yup, you need a nurse." He crouched down and threw Haru over his shoulder. He turned to Maylen, making a confused face as a wide range of emotions went across her face in a matter of seconds. "I'm taking him to the nurse. You mind telling coach what's up?" He asked.

@Nenma Takashi @FlameintheRoses

Maylen looked at Torar, nodding. "Mhm." She waved to them as Torar took Haru to the nurse, then went over to the coach. "Sir? Haru is being taken to the nurse due to exhaustion from fighting." Her pale hands folded together in front of her, in respect of her teacher, and her posture was decent.

@Wild Born

Karlin woke up. She groaned and sat up, reluctently opening her eyes. As she sat up she winced, feeling the stitches in her back. She waved a hand groggily over them and murmured some words. Her back slowly came together. When she was finished her back had been completely healed. She then bent over and stretched her back.

"Hey, welcome back..." Michael said, smirking slightly at the girl as she sat up. "I think its safe to say that rooftops aren't a nice place for you to hang around..."

@ashlynn

"You were hurt beforehand, huh? Hiwd that happen?" Michael says, raising an eyebrow. He reached down to the floor, picking up one of the sodas he had bought while waiting for her to get up. He opened it up, and started to drink.

@ashlynn

"Well I made the mistake of taking a knife to school and while I was walking to gym some idiot ran by and everyone slammed into the walls and the knife in my pocket stabbed pretty deep into my leg."

I growled playfully as Shunko swatted at my ears. Finally turning and snapping at him, a playful glow in my eyes.

@Isune

Shunko quickly raised up his paws and squeaked in surprise. He then put his paws into the fox's fur and began to mess around with the fur.

@Authorian

"Man, sounds like you really got the short stick then..." He said, taking another sip of his soda. He then closed his eyes, reached down, and picked up another soda, offering it to Karlin.

@ashlynn

Tsuriko growled again, shaking her head to release her ears, and then hopped up. Shunko gently fell from her head, and she glared at him playfully, swishing her tails and taking a fighting stance.

Shunko fell off and watched as the fox took a fighting stance. The squirrel squeaked and began to scurry off to a small rock to hide.

@Authorian

Ally looked at the boy who had fallen and at the one who picked him up. She got up and walked over "did he get hit by a car" she asked obviously joking.

Torar turned as Ally walked up. "Heh, nah, but he got hit by a cat." He laughed. "Tired himself out in our fight, I didn't feel right jus' leavin him there." He said with a small grin. @LunaCrosby

"Yeah I wouldn't either" she said "if your taking him to the nurse can I come along?.. it gets boring here" she said and looked around.

Maylen then left the coach, going to study hall for a bit. The fight must have whipped Haru of his energy for him to faint like that. She entered the empty hallway, seeing other students. 'Already?'Maylen walked in, taking a seat across from a girl that was just scrolling through her phone.She stifled a cough so the girl wouldn't look at her strangely. Maylen played with her charcoal black hair, smoothly combing her small, pale fingers through the strands of hair. It was a little frizzy from the humidity from an ending summer. Her dark blue eyes were set upon the bright screen of her phone. On there she listened to music with ear buds in, and played a mini game such as Piano Tiles, or Temple Run. All her comments from just barely missing her high score was spoken only in her thoughts, and not spoken out loud. It was nice to be in study hall, or should I say, lazy hall. She was waiting for Haru to be taken to the office, and hoped that he would be alright. Or at least, that's what she thought to herself. Although she kept herself from showing any care or emotion for the reckless boy. @Nenma Takashi

As Shunko scurried to hide under a rock, Tsuriko decided to counter by turning into a pitch black squirrel. She followed him and went under the rock at the same time as him, chattering her teeth, but visibly smiling, even in squirrel form.

Shuko watched as the other squirrel showed up, and quickly began to scurry off once more. As he continued running, he changed into a human and then into a large wolf to get some more speed going.

@Authorian

Tsuriko laughed inwardly and then followed him, turning into a cheetahs and chasing after the wolf, gaining slowly. She finally pounced, tackling him to the ground and turning into a white wolf, nipping playfully as they rolled about. Inwardly, she felt so much adreneline, excitement coursing through her veins.

@Isune

Shunko felt the tiny nips and delivered some play nips of his own and managed to shake the other wolf off of him and began to run in his human form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back