• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Corey walked out of the classroom without showing emotion. He did not speak because he was always nervous around new people.

All Corey thought was "Thank god that class is over."

Shunko watched as the girl continued to size him up and soon fluttered down to the ground and took on his human form. He smiled for a moment as he rested on the ground and said,"I don't know how many horseback or bull rides I've given...I think it's nearing the hundreds."

"Seriously?" Tsuriko said in reaction to Shunko's words. She frowned slightly. "I'd never let humans treat me like that... never again." Her first clenched, and she tried to contain her shaking. She turned to Shunko, smiling, "do you enjoy that sort of thing? You're human, so maybe you don't mind," she said, realizing that maybe he didn't hat serving humans with his abilities like she did.

"Hmm? Well, one nickname wouldn't suit you so well as you do many wonderful things," Elliot replied thoughtfully. After he appeared to be thinking for a few more moments he said, "I can show you now if you'd like... sort of a small demo if you will." He pulled out a deck of cards and held the deck face down in his palm. "Take the first one and tell me what it says."

@Authorian

Shunko stared at the girl and said,"Yeah, my friends would always ask me for horseback rides...and they'd get thrown off a few moments later for the fun of it, why do you ask?"

(Sorry guys I'm pulled between the two of you so sorry if this seems weird)

"It's just cause, well, I'm not human... but that doesn't mean I'm not intelligent, as a matter of fact I consider myself above you..." She cleared her throat at his glare. "But, I've treated like an animal... no, a monster, most of my life. I even have a- nevermind." She chuckled slightly, taking the top card of Elliot's deck.

@Maxwelle

Last edited by a moderator:
She pulled the ear buds out of her ears, bored. She decided to go and get a drink. She stood up gingerly, yelping a bit when she put her full weight on the injured leg. She started limping towards the gym door.

Shunko shot a glare at the girl as she said she was above him and only rolled his eyes. He then sat back down on the ground and tried to relax for a moment.

"I didn't mean it like that, sorry," she said with an awkward grin. "I meant, err... Well, Kitsunes are considered spirits, sort of, and we live for thousands of years, and, well," she stumbled over her own words, trying to find the proper way to say what she was trying to say. "To be quite frank, we're more intelligent, faster, stronger, and more powerful than humans. Though, that does not mean we are above you in all senses, and it is most certainly up to ones own oppion." She curled her right hand into a fist, putting it to her left palm in a form of respect, though it looked awkward with the card still between her fingers, and bowed slightly.

Shunko continued to blankly stare and only said,"Tsk tsk, that's for everyone else to decide...I think I could best you with my shapeshifting abilities."

"Maybe shapeshifting..." She grinned. "But don't think I'm limited to one trick, a kitsune has a wide range of abilities, and I won't hesitate to use any of them in a fight." Her fingers trembled slightly in excitement, her wild side remembering the last time she'd made someone bleed...

She let out a gasp, instilling her hand. No, she couldn't let that side out if her... not ever.

Elliot raised his eyebrows wanting the girl to say it out loud. "Ah, if I'm interupting..." He said, taking a few steps back and lowering the deck. @Authorian (Lol)

"Oh no, I'm sorry," she said, turning back towards Elliot. "Okay, three of clubs," she said studying the card with interest.

Shunko stared at the girl and only said,"That's if my horns don't hit you in time..." He then saw how odd she was acting and asked,"Hey, are you alright?"

While Elliot prepared the trick, she creepily brushed Shunko off. "Yeah, I'm fine. A lot can happen in one thousand, six hundred, and forty-seven years." Her eyes softened. "At a certain point, you learn to be okay," she whispered.

"Okay, and what do you think the next card will be?" Elliot asked her with a mischievous smile. "Or rather... what couldn't the next card be?"

"Umm, well..." She trailed off, baffled by the strange question."Three of clubs, I guess?" She replied.

Shunko stared at the girl, but sighed as he turned to a crow once more and landed on the girl's head. He could use some rest right about now.

Today's ears went back. "Hot blonde? What kinda weird code is that...?". He backed up a few steps, and struck out, in confusion rather than strategy.

@Nenma Takashi

"Yes, yes," Elliot exclaimed excitedly. He picked up the next card and... it was a three of clubs. He showed her the card and then handed it to her. "And just to prove it's not a fake deck..." He showed her the entire deck in a fan form which showed that every card was in it's place except for two... and both were the three of clubs. He put the cards back in a deck and said, "How about another?" And pulled another three of clubs and another and another and handed them to her. He chuckled excitedly and gathered her cards, shuffling them into the deck and began pulling more cards from the deck, all of them three of clubs. "Perhaps a magicians trick but... the other stuff can be a little overwhelming," He said with a tip of his hat and a grin.

Tsuriko glanced up, slightly annoyed, but not minding Shunko atop her head. Refraining from blushing, she focused for a sec, and, using her powers, turned her her or softer and fuller to help the raven get comfortable. Then she looked back at Elliot, amazed as more and more three of clubs kept coming. It was quite astonishing. "Wow!" She exclaimed, "that's amazing, you're pretty mysterious, aren't ya?" She said, carefully choosing not to say 'entirely insane' as she thought it was kinda cute.

She cursed at herself in her head, she'd told herself she wouldn't do this, developing feelings for people left and right... it was really troublesome.

Elliot gave her a happy smile, pleased to be entertaining. He put all the cards back into a stack and seemingly shoved them into his ear but really closed them in a different space to be used for later. Without saying anything about it, though, he responded with a shrug. "I guess. Say, you're Tsuriko right? I'm Elliot, it's nice to formally meet you."

"Oh, yeah," she said, choosing not to comment on the strange disposal of the cards as she shook his hand. "Nice to formally meet you too," a grin crossed her face in spite of herself. "I hope we can be friends." She decided outloud, punctuating the statement with a final shake up and down.

(Since it's late and the threads getting slow, I think I'll end here for today. Goodnight guys!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back