• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lawrence Academy

Torar shrugged. "Roof over my head, lunches, plus an education? Gold mine for some 'punk kid' who ran from home." He said, not making eye contact with Ally.

Later that evening Ace arrives to the school gate, looks at school as if its been abounded; barely lit. Holding his small bag tightly, "I..I hope I'm safe here" says as he takes a deep breath and turns around. "It's beginning" Ace says looking at the far end of the land where the sky is beginning to form dark clouds. Goes straight to his dorm room and hides under the blankets hoping tomorrow it will all go away.

Ace wakes up the next morning, looking all puzzled up. "oh this is my new home", opens the door of his dorm room and sees no one. Not a soul. Not giving it much of a thought he leaves toward the common bathroom and washes up.

Ace looks at his right hand, at the artifact. "I wish i didn't have this", he said and then sighed.

Torar's eyebrows raised with interest. "You too, huh? If ya don't mind me askin', did ya have a specific reason for runnin?" He asked slowly.

(Aaaay he's opening up to someone)

@LunaCrosby

(Same for her but she's a little scared about it x3)

"Yeah... I practically needed to run or I'd be dead" she said "did you have a reason or was it part of being rebellious?" She asked

@Kori Zanos

Torar glanced around quickly.

"D'ya mind if we talked about it somewhere else? Don really feel comfortable spillin my life's story in the middle of a hallway..." He said, looking at the ground.

@LunaCrosby

Torar jerked his head to the left as to signal Ally to follow him. He looked around quickly before he stopped at a classroom door. He looked through the window on the door, noting that it was empty. "Just a second." He said as he crouched, and began picking the lock with a claw. "And that should do it... Heh, got it." He whispered. He swung the door open and motioned for Ally to go in.

@LunaCrosby

Ally followed him taking swift glances at passing students, she watched him pick the lock with one of his claws "well that's one way to do it" she said and walked in.

(Brb)

@Kori Zanos

Maylen walked the hallways, approaching her dorm that she's had since last year. When she approached hers, she saw a guy walking into his own dorm, next to hers. 'New guy?' She looked at the door, puzzled. For now, though, she shouldn't worry about it. Maylen opened her door with a key, labeled with the number above the door, 42b. It was the forty-second room on the second floor. Once she entered her room, a whiff of new paint entered her nostrils when she breathed in. The walls were white and the room was very plain. Tan carpets, white walls, and a brown striped covers for the bed. 'Typical, almost like a hotel.' She flopped onto her bed, exhausted of the morning. Maylen placed down her bookbag at the end of her bed before she laid down.

@AceAlmansoori

((Ok so I just realized that my post never went through. I'm so sorry! I blame my internet))

Torar chuckled as he closed the door behind them.

"Well I supposed I coulda just busted the door open, if you'd preffered." He said teasingly. He strode over to one of the desks and sat on top of it, legs dangling off the edge.

@LunaCrosby

Torar shrugged and lifted his hands up in mock surrender. "Hey, whaddya gonna do? I don' wanna get kicked outta here first day." He laughed before his smile dropped. "If that happened, I wouldn't have nowhere to go."

Feeling a coming omen, Ace woke up in distress. Heavily breathing he said "I-I've got to warn the others", Ace got up in his silly pinguin jammies almost tripping on every single item towards the door. Grabbing the icy cold knob, and twisting it open "Anyone here!!?" he's cry of help echoed all the way to the second floor.

@FlameintheRoses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back