• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

"We're going to Shawol Holow, for information on the exact location of The Sword of Haven." Jack answers beforre he takes off.

Jack abruptly stops and pushes Kane away from the wolf and elf. "Woah maniac, whats your problem?"

Sora is on top of a cliff as he sees the strange people running at super speeds "they are getting more curious by the second..." I get up and slide down the cliff as I start to follow them discreetly "they seem to be able to handle themselves well... I wonder where they are going..."

"Calm down elf!" Jack says confused. "Are you talking about me?" He notices Kane eyeing his knife. "What is it?"

Sees the screaming elf and laughs as I draw in closer to them as I say out loud "... Just by looking at you I can tell what you are... Just leave that elf alone......"

Kane thinking out of fear runs and jumps trying to tackle jake but falls backwards when jack pushes him away!

"Me?" Jack asks in aw. "I- I- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I am so confused! Do you have something against vampires or werewolves. " Jack says. "Now excuse me, but I didnt ask to be bothered by this elf. Lets go fate."

Jack hands the elf a knife. "Keep yourself protected." He turns to Sora "For your information we are going for the Sword of Haven. And ive heard of you Sora dont do anything tricky."

smiles innocently, " I hope your not shouting at me" goes over to Kane and helps him up as I walk away and look for a living orc to kill, "you all disappoint me"

Kane quickly drops the knife. "I will never hurt any one or anything!" Why are you killing things!

"Elf, let's get something straight. Its dangerous the least you can do ia come with us for protection." Jack offers, "dont worry I don't bite- well I do but." He stops himself "lets go" he says ready to take off.

Your looking for that old thing?" Sighs "does it even exist?" Looks at Jack "it seems I have a bad reputation... Dammit...." Anyway... At least someone knows of me.

Is stood there in thought as I say "Hmm.... Well I have nothing else to do and I do hate these damn Orcs..."Looks at the Vampire as I say "Yes... I think I shall come along too"

"Fine I will come, but only because the orcs you killed destroyed my home before you killed them, and I need a home" Kane says grumpy.

stares up at Jack "I dont know where you got that from.... I've never hunted wolves in my life...." sighs as I stand up"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back